April 30, 2024
28 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Juggalos and Juggalettes on the FBI, Trump
July 19, 2017
7:43 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Colluding with a foreign power to interfere with an election is a "long way from treason"? 

I agree that he won't go to b prison though. The wealthy almost never do.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 19, 2017
9:01 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

The legal definition of treason in the US specifies "enemies" not "foreign power". What law are you referencing with "foreign power"? Please cite your source, I believe you are misinformed. Get up to speed, man. 

The "enemies" wording of the law has enough wiggle room to avoid treason with the information we have now. That's a fact. It may change, but right now it is a cold fact. Lawyered. 

July 19, 2017
9:15 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Jesus christ, you're dense sometimes. No one is "citing a law". I'm saying that manipulating our elections is an illegal act and working with a foreign body to do that is, if he's ever found guilty, treasonous. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 19, 2017
10:09 pm
Members

You use the word treasonous. As all crimes do, treason has a specific definition. It is legally defined Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution as: Levying war against the US or adhering to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort. Colluding with a foreign power does not fall under that unless they are enemies. Pretty simple stuff.

When you are talking about a crime, you have to cite an actual law. You just can't make shit up. That's how the legal system works. Educate yourself. 

July 20, 2017
1:09 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Noah Fence said

If black people were safer in UT, I would encourage them to move there. As stated in the other thread, with links, there are significantly fewer black people in UT so the number killed is lower. On one of the links I shared there were four people of color killed by the police, out of a pop of 30,000 which was disproportionate to the number of non black people killed, which I think it said was 10. One percent of the population should not be killed about 1/3rd of the time.

Montana had ZERO black people killed in the same time frame but also has a very very small pop of black people.

Where are these places where black people are denying white people service and are more densely packed than white people? Where do black people write laws that make whiteness a crime? Where do black people form lynching gangs to capture white politicians and murder them?

For the record I'm a white latino.

Also, [sarcasm]yes I'm totally all about keeping my cousins in prison, poverty, and subjugation. That's definitely what I want. Mmmmhmmm. I'm so glad my cousins think I'm a good white as opposed to all you bad whites.[/sarcasm].

I don't claim to be or try to be anybody's hero. I'm merely willing to look at the broken institutions, like the police force all over this country, which disproportionately targets people of color. It's not about spreading fear. It's about actually addressing violence so that less violence occurs.  

You showed me one link with one black person killed and didn't offer any statistics at all because you couldn't find any then proceeded to say that there just aren't enough black people in Utah for them to be targeted by cops because you knew you were full of shit. Don't lie. And the closest thing to having a number was that list that had zero black people killed. I live here. I know the environment. I know how race relations are here. We don't have the same tension that obviously prevails in other states. So you can now shut the fuck up with your doom and gloom bullshit. And yes, it is about spreading fear when I pointed out the fact that Utah is different then you desperately try as hard as you can to prove it's not.

July 20, 2017
1:36 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

There were multiple links, one which looked at the kid who was killed for cospkaying, one which showed gray faced pictures which had several people who were racially ambiguous, and one that talked about the rise in police homicides. There was another one that I couldn't link because it wss too hard to navigate on my phone which gave the specific numbers which I repeated. Another which listed the safest states, of which ut was not one, for black people. 

And even if it wss just the 1, 1 out of 30,000 is way more than the ten or so out of 3 million. 

You're white. You don't know how black people feel. There are reasons there are fewer black people in your entire state than there are people at my college.

July 20, 2017
1:37 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

And no, it has nothing to do with fear. You don't have to be afraid of racist violence.

July 20, 2017
2:34 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Noah Fence said
There were multiple links, one which looked at the kid who was killed for cospkaying, one which showed gray faced pictures which had several people who were racially ambiguous, and one that talked about the rise in police homicides. There was another one that I couldn't link because it wss too hard to navigate on my phone which gave the specific numbers which I repeated. Another which listed the safest states, of which ut was not one, for black people. 

And even if it wss just the 1, 1 out of 30,000 is way more than the ten or so out of 3 million. 

You're white. You don't know how black people feel. There are reasons there are fewer black people in your entire state than there are people at my college.  

But it doesn't show a trend. And that's my whole point.  You desperately tried to prove a point, couldn't find ANY statistics that back it up, then you default to "not enough black people" though I live here and I know that there are enough black people here to show a trend if they were targeted to be shot by cops over nothing. And then you want to pretend a list of safest states, mind you safety in general, no specific topic on the safety, not including Utah at the top means that black people get killed by cops. That is fear mongering bullshit.

I never said I know how black people feel. You are the one who keeps trying to speak for them. I said that racial tension here in Utah is not the same as every where else. As much as I can't speak for black people, I also can't speak for other white people because we are all individual minds who think for ourselves. But I can speak on my experience and conversations with both. Nothing that I have seen happen points towards racial tension anywhere near the level of some where like Ferguson. So, again, you talk out of your ass to spread fear mongering propaganda. And yes it is fear mongering when you fight so hard to push a LIE.

July 20, 2017
2:35 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Noah Fence said
And no, it has nothing to do with fear. You don't have to be afraid of racist violence.  

I'm afraid of racist violence and you aren't. That says it all doesn't it?

July 20, 2017
3:30 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

scruffy said
whats wrong with sayin 'holmes'?  

i call people that, holmes.    

I dunno... maybe it's a regional thing... like calling 'soda' "pop" 'er sum shit...

I just always figured it was something like, "homes" as in "homie" and not "holmes" as in some Sir Arthur Conan Doyle type shit...

Comin' up in Florida, I've never thought the Chicanos were calling me the Sherlock to their Watson...

But hey... I guess I ain't "from the streets" enough to be getting a li-bary card and readin' all them books with words n'shit.

I did like that Sega CD game about it though!

'~'=

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 20, 2017
8:50 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Guest said    

Lawyered.      

no, internetted.  'lawyered' requires a lawyer.     

Guest said   
When you are talking about a crime, you have to cite an actual law.    

no you absolutely do not.  

unless you talkin to a judge.  thinkin on it, not even then.  

That's how the legal system works.      

and this isnt.  

Lucem and Noah fixated on    
[a bunch crap about old shit that was real lowball to start with]  

Cheshyr said
I just always figured it was something like, "homes" as in "homie" and not "holmes" as in some Sir Arthur Conan Doyle type shit...

it is homes.  alternate spelling, widely accepted, often preferred.  

young'n.  

[edited for clarity]

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 20, 2017
9:17 am
Members

To be "lawyered" only requires a Marshall. 

6f365167e1babd56eb61bd7a3047d304-law-students-law-school.jpgImage Enlarger

For Trump to be convicted of treason in the real world, you know, the one we live in... A real law will have to be cited. A real judge would theoretically be present. They would not have his trial on an internet forum using the whims of Noah Fence as precedent. I was talking about a real world situation. Collusion and treason are different crimes, that is a cold fact.  Marshalled? 

July 20, 2017
9:42 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

the operative phrases were 'treasonous', and 'long way from treason'.  that aint legalese.  

and, this aint court.  and, nobody here is an officer of the court.  far as i know.  

Guest said  
They would not have his trial on an internet forum using the whims of Noah Fence as precedent. 

so why would you...?  

that is what youre doin, after all.  

again.  

July 20, 2017
11:29 am
Members

I stand by my original statement. At this point, we are a long way from Trump committing treason. If there is evidence of it, it has yet to surface publicly. When Mueller is finished, perhaps we will know more. Noah was rebutting my statement to that effect. No facts have been presented here that contradict what I have said. Juggalos, Juggalettes, FBI, Trump, whatever... We all live in a world of facts. Mine check out. 

jack-1.jpgImage Enlarger

July 20, 2017
11:41 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

the no-president-does-time-period factoid already blew all the rest away, anyway.  

... wait, we live in a world of facts?  what?!  

look around, yo.  at best, we live in a world of, 'well, i buy it, so its a fact'.  at fuckin best.  

at worst, 'fact' is close to being an oxymoron.  

July 20, 2017
11:54 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

You think you're so tough just because you have a picture of Ice T as your profile picture, don't you?

July 25, 2017
2:59 pm
SugarBear
SugarBear
Members
Forum Posts: 6

Guys: Unfortunately, we won't make it to the GOTJ in OKC this week. I appreciate your time, your consideration and your messages, and I hope you have a great Gathering. Best of luck also on the March on Washington! We'll follow that closely and may well be back in touch. Also FYI: I heard from the ACLU in Michigan last week, and they expect oral arguments to be scheduled (in the case over whether or not Juggalos should be considered a gang) over the next six months. 

July 25, 2017
5:27 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

damn...this dude just punked Faygo Luvers! ya-rightFUK OFF!f-u

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

scruffy

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

July 25, 2017
9:36 pm
Members

With his level of professionalism, I can't say I'm surprised. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
30 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845