May 19, 2024
15 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ is no longer at Lake of the Ozarks (Moving…But NOT Cancelled)
February 12, 2014
10:38 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

KAISER, Mo. -

The rap-metal group Insane Clown Posse is no longer holding their yearly outdoor festival at the Lake of the Ozarks after six years of troubled get-togethers in southern Illinois.

On Wednesday ABC 17 News confirmed with sources that promoters have agreed to let the local campground out of its contract.

Last week suburban Detroit-based Psychopathic Records Inc. announced on its website the event will be held in August near Kaiser. The group is now looking for a different venue.

The five-day festival had been staged for the past six years near Cave-In-Rock, an Illinois village along the Ohio River.

While drawing tens of thousands of people, the event also has developed a reputation for unruliness marked by drug overdoses, fights, arrests and the deaths of some Juggalos, the term by which Insane Clown Posse fans are known.

http://www.abc17news.com/news/.....index.html

February 12, 2014
10:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

Fuuck I knew it! I had a baaad feeling after reading that thing about the local politician.. man is it a full moon

February 12, 2014
10:42 pm
chieflocc
chieflocc
Omaha Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 546

What the actual fuck

February 12, 2014
10:44 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
February 12, 2014
10:46 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Old Mr Dangerous said
Fuuck I knew it! I had a baaad feeling after reading that thing about the local politician.. man is it a full moon

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

February 12, 2014
10:52 pm
JUGGALODAD420
JUGGALODAD420
Members
Forum Posts: 26

Well i hop they bring closer 2 me

February 12, 2014
10:52 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

God dammit! I already bought my ticket. I hope they figure something out. As long as the dates stay the same I am going though.

February 12, 2014
10:53 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

25s

Gathering RUMOR is NOT true busters geez

February 12, 2014
10:56 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

PunkRockJuggalo said
25s

Gathering RUMOR is NOT true busters geez

The plot thickens.... wake me when errytang makes sense lol

February 13, 2014
2:13 am
chunk801
chunk801
Lehi,UT
Members
Forum Posts: 308

FUCKING BRING IT OUT WEST TO COLORADO.. AZ is too hot, NM i went for the last hatchet attacks the fam was crazy which was fresh craziest motha fuckos out there but fuck having it out there tried to find camping both places we pulled into dead dog shot and a horse tied to a tree then shot just sittin there in the sun at the next spot to rot it was fucked up, and in UT where i live YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT good luck with the fuckin magic under pant wearin marmons, but we do have the fuckin perfect climate but cmon it would be gathering of the stonalos in colorado. I could see it now, fuckin heaven.. Fuck the Drug bridge ITS THE DRO BRIDGE

February 13, 2014
2:15 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

idk but psy just tweeted its moving locations

February 13, 2014
2:17 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members

First of all, we at Psychopathic Records want to apologize to all the Juggalos as we announce that the owners of the campground that we have dubbed Harlequin Park in Kaiser, Missouri have decided to not allow the Gathering to take place on their property. This was a hard decision for the people of Harlequin Park and they did not make it lightly.

Before we get into the details of what happened, we want to assure everyone who bought tickets/passes/campsites that their money will be refunded in full. We plan to work day and night to refund every last ticket promptly so please bear with us.

We also want to add that the owners of the campground did not have a problem with the Gathering being held on their property and have mad love for all people, including Juggalos. We have been working with them to make sure this was going to be one of the greatest Gatherings ever and they have been nothing but supportive, kind hearted and open minded. They also fully understood what the Gathering was and were fully willing to welcome us with open arms (after all, this is the same spot that hosts a biker rally every year).

However, after we signed the contract and announced the location of the Gathering, some of the people that lived in the surrounding community began to raise hell. Not all of them, mind you, but enough to bring a lot of heat to the owners of the campground. Not only that, they also experienced a media blitz and their phones would not stop ringing. This was no doubt amplified because of the recent lawsuit filed against the FBI by Psychopathic Records and the ACLU for wrongly accusing the Juggalos of being a gang, as well as the reports of last year’s Gathering losing money. Some people in the community where the Gathering was to be held must have believed the nonsense because they kept saying a “gang” was coming to their town and we heard reports that some people were starting to arm themselves. Unbelievable!

Because of this, the owners of Harlequin Park were getting non-stop calls from angry neighbors and some even stopped by their property threatening to boycott their campground and even started a petition against them. It was just too much of an onslaught of negative energy coming at them for them to handle. They endured the unendurable and suffered the insufferable to the point that they couldn’t take it anymore and decided to pull the plug. We want to add that we at Psychopathic Records hold no resentment toward the people of the campground. They really tried to make this work but with threat of their business suffering long after we have left, it’s understandable why they chose to do what they did. There was no way to prepare for how much attention this was going to get and how negatively some people were going to react to the Gathering coming to their town.

So … we DO have a plan B. Since we first realized that things were shaky with the campground, we have been aggressively looking into other areas to hold the Gathering and have a couple places already lined up. Now we realize that for some the news of the Gathering being moved is going to be a major setback. It’s even sadder because the ticket sales this year have far surpassed those of the past several Gatherings. Apparently it was the right spot, the right time and the right mix of flavor because practically everyone and their momma was going to attend.

We are now hard at work to make sure there is a new location locked in soon and even as the forces that be continue to oppress us and try to thwart the Juggalo community at every turn … we will endure. Even as close-minded people threaten us and accuse us of being less than human and close the gates in our face … we will march through. Even as they try to keep us from gathering as we do each year for our epic family reunion and people cry and complain … we will prevail. It has always been the Juggalo way to never bow down to the oppressors and to continue on, no matter the obstacles we face. Bear with us a while longer and we will soon be announcing a home for this year’s Gathering of the Juggalos.

Again, we apologize to all Juggalos for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we will strive hard to make this right.

February 13, 2014
2:22 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members

juggalogathering.com is where i took.that so unless they were hacked i feel bad for anyone who bought plane tixs and non refundable shit

February 13, 2014
2:30 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members

icp just tweetered same thing whats wierd is how suga and j are like dont believe this bs its not cancelled its just moving the fact its moving is wack enuff for peeeps who made plans idk seems wack of them to downplay it

February 13, 2014
2:32 am
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members

its also wack im pretty much talkin to myself
on that note imma play flappy bird (masturbate)

February 13, 2014
7:32 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Plan B - a boat on international waters.

February 13, 2014
7:43 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

aw,  

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuu...  hey, where the hell are you going?!  im not done.  ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuck!  

tomorrow, some unsuspecting individual is going to be hurt, because of this.  

in fact, it may be a bad idea to be around me for the next couple weeks.  

at some point in the future, i will properly sound off about this, but right now...  no.  too pissed.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 13, 2014
7:56 am
Xanarki
Xanarki
Members
Forum Posts: 313

FUCK I wanted to run naked around the dirt track and throw horseshoes at people and eat spiders for lunch in the cabins. 

But yeah, on a huge ass boat would be DOPENESS. Fuck it, put it on Lake Erie, and flick off the Coast Guard, they can't do shit. Juggalo "Island" 

February 13, 2014
8:03 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

you dont know what youre talkin about.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 13, 2014
8:18 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

But seriously, that place didn't look like it had any shade at all. Looking at the satellite images, it looked like an enormous open field, with some trees scattered at the perimeter. I was already worried about how people were going to avoid sunburn and heat stroke, since I know that MO can get to the low 100s in temps over the summer. While it sucks to still have it up in the air, I'm not particularly disappointed that it won't be at that exact campground.

-Jules

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Williammal, RobertMap, PedroAbach, laticiagibson, xidotir783

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845