April 26, 2024
89 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ T-Shirt with a Purpose..Any Ideas?
July 24, 2012
1:49 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

DeeryLette said:

wow a chick, wasn't starting something your intent? seems like a few people wanted to do it..so I thought we had the beginnings of a plan goin..

totally. let's do this! :D

July 24, 2012
2:50 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members
Forum Posts: 237

it was more if ya wanted a shirt me personally i can care less i aint going for them im going for the dark carnival damn throwin out ideas for ya ninjas personally ive been hitting these up since the 1st gotj ya dont really need to be full blown to enjoy it thats what brings newbies into the mix if they did psy wouldnt exist cause there isnt a huge og followin ya need new peeps for any medium to survive.

July 24, 2012
8:19 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

Good job bro its a deep question, fist glance yeah it would be fresh to pretty much call people out on some of the shit. however homies maybe the trivia was half baked, fun intentions all and its more brainpooling than any thus is why its message board. i think the my best idea would be to give the shirts away like u said, but with no strings attached to whoever. I mean think about they might respect it even if it wasnt someone who a juggalo it could either make them think alittle different about juggalo's, maybe make them one to be a juggalo, or worse case scenerio they say no. it could also make someone on the fence or new school with not much info, make them want to be full blown juggalo. We as a whole unit are getting a bad rap from the fbi, shit it might show people that yeah were fucking different but we are not a group that should be called a gang. If anything most juggalos give a shit about others than your normal dickheads why do you think were into this like we are and doing gatherings. yeah there might be some some bad things that happen there, but the shirt idea might actually make things better. mcl

Whoop Whoop Bobbo Tokes :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2012
10:08 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

bobotokes chill the fuk out ! i don't even believe ur story ! if you so down, quit hound doggin ! cool

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 25, 2012
12:30 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

hound doggin what? you make no sense i dont about you this my 1st gathering that ive had the loot and had the time to go since the 2nd gathering and dark lord was wantin ideas so i was throwin some out. I think it would be fresh if it was still around 10 yrs down the line so when my kid was old enough she could hit it up too. from the sounds of it its mad different than how it was indoors and with the fbi and alot of shit going down at the gatherings psychopathic might pull the plug or it could get banned didnt ya see the redneck gathering that got raided, if it keeps happening we could be next. mcl

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
101 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

LarryApona, mobiyic222, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845