April 25, 2024
89 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ T-Shirt with a Purpose..Any Ideas?
June 12, 2012
2:10 pm
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sup guys I'm hoping some of you guys have some ideas you'd be willing to contribute for the cause of printing up some T's for the Gathering.

Basically, I was originally thinking about making just one t-shirt for myself with some type of statement against fake-asses in big font. Something to casually throw in the face of anyone who isn't truly down who's there this year for any reason. Then I thought, if the shirt is actually cool and says something meaningful why not get a bunch printed up and sell them for cheap? My question for you guys is, what should the slogan on the front of the shirt be? What short sentence says it all in your mind as far as letting the drug-dealers/juffalos how we feel about them, that can be displayed on a shirt?

A very shitty and basic example would be like

JUFFS

+

DEALERS

GET THE FUCK OUT

or

DRUGGALOS

LEAVE

Know what I'm sayin? I'm sure that example is terrible, not catchy and uncreative but with the perfect little phrase it could turn out to be an awesome GOTJ shirt, not to mention one that's actually saying something if worn by even just a few people.

Anybody catch my drift on this? If so please throw some ideas at me and I'll definitely get some printed up and sell them mad fuckin' cheap on the love

June 12, 2012
2:44 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11702

yeah i feel what youre sayin maybe somethin like

OUTSIDERS
    DONT
  BELONG 

HERE!

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

June 12, 2012
3:34 pm
che
Che
Guests

FRONT:

IF YOUR'E NOT FAMILY 

GET THE 

F 

OUT 

BACK: 

WHOOP

WHOOP

June 12, 2012
3:59 pm
iLLtheClown
Members
Forum Posts: 2700

FINGER

YOUNG

LESBIANS

June 12, 2012
4:37 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

definitly the finger lesbians thing

June 12, 2012
9:26 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

you can't sell shit. frown   psy. want all the $ !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

June 14, 2012
9:55 am
lordzero
lordzero
Members

The money is secondary to me. It would be awesome to print up 100 or so and just give 'em out to real mofuckers, getting paid for them would just be a plus.

Lol and I can't blame anyone for hijackin this thread and saying funny shit but for real guys, wouldnt it be dope to get a free gathering t-shirt telling all these fake faggots to get the fuck out? We're not gonna do a mass beatdown apparently so the next best thing is to make them feel uncomfortable and unwelcome as possible.  

i know somebody's got that good clincher, simple but offensive

let's get these shirts made! plz if you have any ideas keep throwin' em out laugh

June 14, 2012
11:26 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

We're not gonna do a mass beatdown apparently so the next best thing is to make them feel uncomfortable and unwelcome as possible.

why not?  which would make you feel more unwelcome:

a stranger sporting a t-shirt slogan, or

a stranger marking you with a minor wound? 

maybe if you got like eight mufuckas together wearin shirts that say 'MASS BEATDOWN CREW - FAKE BITCHES TREAD LIGHTLY' or some shit, that might inspire a little fear, but theyd best expect to have to back it up.  [personally, i dont think that juggalos dealing drugs is a beatdown offense.  if a non-juggalo is there, and theyre fuckin up in some way, whuppin on them is no big deal...  but make sure theyre not a juggalo, or youd probably be settin up a grudge that youll have to deal with again someday.] 

as cool as this t- shirt idea is, its not likely to change any viewpoints.  whatever clever ass slogan you might come up with, the fakes are stayin fake. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 14, 2012
12:23 pm
sickest
sickest
Members
Forum Posts: 62

if u want to really get down… print off a bunch of bootleg RLP devil in the moon t-shirts.  i know where u can sell a grip to people esham ripped off.

and as for fakes... just beat the shit outta them. works for me. no one steps in.

June 14, 2012
12:40 pm
lordzero
lordzero
Members

Shit, I mean, juffalo beatdown is something i'm totally prepared and willing to back up. I actually like that slogan you came up with quite a bit, shit along those lines is pretty good.

I see where you're coming from with saying t-shirts aren't gonna change anything.  but the way i see it we really dont have a choice but to start taking little steps like this to get awareness up of fake-asses. what if we think it wouldn't change anything, but then it actually inspired people to start analyzing the people they're hanging around at the GOTJ and do something about the fakes and people who just come there to slang? i see the attitude of the shirts as potentially very effective

One thing we all know for sure is, continuing to ignore the people who piss us the fuck off isn't going to make them go anywhere. right now the gathering is known as a come one, come all event where anyone is welcome to come do whatever they want and have fun. yeah, that's true and it should be… but it should only be true for US, the actual JUGGALOS who love the gathering and want to keep its' magic alive and untainted. motherfuckers causing problems for the real ninjas and motherfuckers who are there just to see the "freak show" for their own entertainment need to be dealt with. when will we finally do something to deal with this issue? it's only gonna keep becoming more prevalent until the essential elements of this culture have been stomped into the ground and completely devalued.

July 23, 2012
7:28 pm
DarkCarnioreo
DarkCarnioreo
Members
Forum Posts: 13

What happend to the butterfly? cry….if i could write that on my back or dedicated to the butterfly….cause everybody's forgot the meaning

Whoop Whoop DarkCarnioreo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2012
12:04 am
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56

I agree with DarkCarnioreo it seems a lot of people have forgotten(if they ever knew)the meaning behind the butterfly and the dark carnival as well.

Whoop Whoop Ratchetman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2012
1:42 am
DeeryLette
DeeryLette
Members
Forum Posts: 84

Of course I hate fakes & juffalos as much as anybody but I think you should focus on having a good time, not making sure everyone around you at all times is real. I have a better time when I try to ignore fake people than when I try to "punish" them.

Then again, I'm still planning on doing the faygo shower of the drug bridge so maybe I should take my own advice (don't worry I wont, I'm still doing it :D)

I don't think a shirt will do anything to make them feel unwelcome really. I'd imagine they like feeling defiant by being there when they don't belong or they don't believe they're fake so it won't mean anything to them... 

If you do it you have to come up with something actually clever though, or else it'll be extra lame.

Whoop Whoop DeeryLette :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2012
12:12 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members
Forum Posts: 237

Damn thats a decent idea i like the free shirt thing but what u should do is let any ninja have one if they can prove they are really down i aint talkin bout flashin tits im talkin old school questions that only down ass juggalos case in point where did jumpsteady get his name from or what were the names of the jj boys. those might be a touch to old school for everyone and hell if u can tell their fake diss em by not givin the shirt and beat their ass as an afterthought if they really tick u off that would be mad humiliating to the point where a fakeass wouldnt come the next year. mcl

July 24, 2012
1:12 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

im talkin old school questions that only down ass juggalos [would know the answer to]

i misquoted you for claritys sake.

i dont think the idea here is to reward people for their mastery of juggalo trivia.  i most definitely dont see the point in fighting somebody just cuz they cant answer quiz questions, afterthought or not. 

besides, what question could you possibly come up with, that a fifth-grader couldnt have already found the answer to after five minutes on the internet?

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 24, 2012
1:21 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

wonka69 said:

you can't sell shit. frown   psy. want all the $ !

that's not true. i've been doing my own thing for years and psy has shown me nothing but love. they even gave me a job designing merch because they liked my stuff so much. as long as you don't knock they hustle.

as for a tshirt idea....how bout "i love waffle house....i stab ppl there"? oh wait....already taken. love that dude.

Whoop Whoop wow a chick :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2012
1:22 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

DeeryLette said:

Then again, I'm still planning on doing the faygo shower of the drug bridge so maybe I should take my own advice (don't worry I wont, I'm still doing it :D)

oh no...........what did i start? LOL

July 24, 2012
1:31 pm
Joeberg
Guests

I don't know about you guys, but if I spent a couple hundred dollars to go someplace and someone told me I didn't belong there, I'd pack my shit and head home.  I get the whole not wanting non-juggalos there but I don't see t-shirts or beatdowns as helping anything.  Can you really blame people for wanting to come see what it's all about?  You have to try and imagine what this shit looks like to people on the outside.  And who and how exactly will the sorting of real vs fake juggalos be carried out?  Below you'll find a video that I feel is similar to how the process would go.

July 24, 2012
1:41 pm
DeeryLette
DeeryLette
Members

I agree with scruffy
sorry but, FUCK quizzes and trivia. Personally, I NEVER respond to that bullshit even if I know the answer. That is NOT the way to tell if someones real or fake. There may not even be a way to quickly tell unless someone accidentally makes it obvious. How about what does family mean to you? if you MUST ask a quiz question at all. You're a lot more likely to get genuine truthful anwers that way. but even then, if their answer little different than what you think or you suspect its too canned, are you gonna deny them? that sounds fuckin horrible. Maybe you should just hold onto them until you meet someome, your campsite neighbors, or talking to someone waiting for a show to start, a heckler you thought was really funny during wresteling* and say, hey you seem awesome, you want one of these t-shirts?

*i think I'm really funny during wtesteling, I'm probably just annoying but whatever, I laugh. people are probably looking at my husband like wow, how does she NOT have a black eye? :D

wow a chick, wasn't starting something your intent? seems like a few people wanted to do it..so I thought we had the beginnings of a plan goin..

Whoop Whoop DeeryLette :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2012
1:46 pm
DeeryLette
DeeryLette
Members

and the shirt should just say Real Juggalo Family GOTJ 2012.
the end

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: genocide_cutter
78 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845