May 14, 2024
34 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
GOTJ 17 ICP Seminar Speculations
June 14, 2016
8:08 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Probably some stuff mentioned in other threads, but what are yall's guesses as to what ICP talks about in their seminar? Will there be any fresh media given out as in years past (The Shining, samplers, etc)? This is suppose to be the biggest gathering with what I assume will be considered the "biggest"seminar (and perhaps the biggest garbage fight/wig throwin extravaganza).

Do they pull an Oprah and start handing out mad merchandise to everyone? GOTJ 17 shirts or summin? Time will tell, but I can't fuckin wait. Here's hoping for straight cash money!

June 14, 2016
8:15 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

a cd is almost a given.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

June 14, 2016
9:03 pm
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713

Can someone find and post up what violent j said about this seminar?

June 14, 2016
10:18 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....and-proud/

So, we got some huge announcements to make at the ICP seminar, which I’m nervous as fuck about. But you know what? Whether you’re there in person to hear the big news like a true explorer and adventurer in life or if you’re not there and you watch it on You Tube, either way and be sure to peep down in my dick area because you’ll surely be seeing my dick and my nuts hanging out. Why you ask? Because I don’t give a fuck! I’m going out there nuts hanging out, like fuck it and I’m gonna tell all that news with my brother and I don’t give a fuck what happens! Gathering 17!

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 14, 2016
10:57 pm
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713

Thanks homie!

I'm not totally sure if there is anything to take away from that. Perhaps it is embarrassing news? Perhaps it is a bold new move they are taking in their careers? I really hope it is incredible news unlike the hyped seminar where they re-signed boondox and amb. That aggravated me so much that I wanted to boo at them like the witch from a princess bride. I also hope they release another e.p. I absolutely loved the phantom. I guess only time will tell...

June 15, 2016
1:14 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Just what everyone wants to see...Violent J's literal penis and testicles. Because there certainly aren't enough of those randomly visible all throughout the campgrounds.

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

Mr. Tidwell
June 15, 2016
2:28 am
hectorhatchet
hectorhatchet
Members
Forum Posts: 16

damn way to ruin the surprise

Whoop Whoop hectorhatchet :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 15, 2016
11:34 pm
Jello Onions
Jello Onions
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Ok, so I was re watching the Nightline interview ICP did a while back during the Bang Pow Boom era with Martin Bashir, the one Psychopathic released witch was the un-cut version not the stale ass ABC version. Violent J mentioned at the very end of the interview that " there's no reason why we cant do this Rolling stone style, there's no reason we cant can't eventually be a Vegas band, Yeah! come see the wicked clowns, in Vegas! (shaggy chimes in "its Perfect") where we have are own theater that's designed for us, and we can give the same show every night, the crowd travels instead of us, Hell ya!".

These Vegas stints are called residency shows or some shit, Britney Spears is doing one at the moment if I'm not mistaken. anyway, what if this is one of the big surprise announcements at this years ICP seminar! would that not be fresh as hell?!

75497182.jpgImage Enlarger

June 15, 2016
11:37 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Pipedreams for the Seminar: Thornville is now the permanent spot for the Gathering, they're releasing the new card at the Gathering, or ICP are moving to Joe and Joey records to give Psychopathic more breathing room for other/more artists.

Expectations for the Seminar: The FBI is submitting and ICP won the case or they're taking a break from ICP albums for a little bit to work on other projects (mainly JCW).

Fears for the Seminar: Young Wicked is now the third member of ICP, they're putting the Gathering on hiatus for a few years, or they're making "Juggaloism" a legit religion. 

June 16, 2016
7:18 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

As much as a love Legend Valley I wouldn't want it being GOTJs permanent home. I like the idea of moving every three years or so. IMO they stayed at hogrock for too long, but it can't be the easiest thing to find a venue.

Barring anything fucked up happening this year, I think it's safe to say they can always have thornville in their back pocket should they need it. The owner seems to really like us/psy and I hope him and his wife are recognized at the seminar.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 16, 2016
9:05 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

Psyral Infection said

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....and-proud/

Why you ask? Because I don’t give a fuck! I’m going out there nuts hanging out, like fuck it and I’m gonna tell all that news with my brother and I don’t give a fuck what happens! Gathering 17!

So that edited statement above from J, to me, honestly it sounds like something HUGE is going to happen and not everyone is going to like it.  I could really see a mixed review from the crowd during the announcement.  It sounds like he's hyping himself up for it because it may not be what the Juggalos wanna hear.  

*This is just my opinion and purely speculation*  LOL

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 16, 2016
12:07 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

CellE2057 said
Pipedreams for the Seminar: Thornville is now the permanent spot for the Gathering, they're releasing the new card at the Gathering, or ICP are moving to Joe and Joey records to give Psychopathic more breathing room for other/more artists.

Expectations for the Seminar: The FBI is submitting and ICP won the case or they're taking a break from ICP albums for a little bit to work on other projects (mainly JCW).

Fears for the Seminar: Young Wicked is now the third member of ICP, they're putting the Gathering on hiatus for a few years, or they're making "Juggaloism" a legit religion.   

Man everything you said would go under fears for me. Well not the new jokers card idea or the fbi shit being over with, but the rest.

My break down would be somethin like:

Pipedream: gotj is moving West next year, New lotus album out at the gathering, merch game steppin up.

Expectations: big money thrustas is still being written, New Artist hype building. Esham back on the hatchet. The tv show j mentioned somewhere is getting written and we still won't hear any details. The give away will be fuck the fuck off mother fucker sampler.

I'm sure whatever it is, we will not be disappointed by something and something else will be a huge let down.

June 16, 2016
2:32 pm
sewerside
sewerside
south florida
Members
Forum Posts: 156

An announcement for Big Money Thrustas or any movie would be dope.

I expect they'll talk about two supposed documentaries.

They'll announce Juggalo Day - which I hope will be the Wraith Shangri-la live featuring EVERYBODY who's on the album - from ABK to Zug Izland.

They'll either show the face of the 4th or announce that they will show it at Hallowicked. It will probably be released at GOTJ 2018.

They've been boasting alot about Psychopathic Records lately... maybe they got Psychopathics from Outer Space 4 on the way??

Whoop Whoop sewerside :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057

and now i'm gonna be performin at Juggalo Day WHUT

Official Sewerside Website * Sewerside on Facebook

June 17, 2016
3:48 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Mr. Tidwell said

Man everything you said would go under fears for me. Well not the new jokers card idea or the fbi shit being over with, but the rest.

My break down would be somethin like:

Pipedream: gotj is moving West next year, New lotus album out at the gathering, merch game steppin up.

Expectations: big money thrustas is still being written, New Artist hype building. Esham back on the hatchet. The tv show j mentioned somewhere is getting written and we still won't hear any details. The give away will be fuck the fuck off mother fucker sampler.

I only live like a forty-five minutes away from Thornville so I'm bias as fuck. I can see why it would be a fear for most. I want a new jokers card because...well...I like those things and want another one lol. I think ICP moving to Joe and Joey would mentally give them the freedom to do more shit and feel less pressure to deliver. Also, Psychopathic Records taking on more of a HatchetHouse(or what it was suppose to be) vibe would be a move in the right direction to me. Take in a whole bunch of new talent and kind of reaffirm their underground cred. 

For you expectations, those all seem possible except the Esham one and the west thing is a definite fear for me lol. 

I'm sure whatever it is, we will not be disappointed by something and something else will be a huge let down.  

yeah, that about sums it up. 

June 17, 2016
4:26 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

if the gathering were to move to, say, the west coast, guess id just have to work as hard to get there as west coast ninjas are workin now. 

or miss it. 

the thought of missin it stings, but ive already missed half of em anyway.  i would survive. 

really, though, first option is better. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
62 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

balem38481, degon18638, Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845