May 21, 2024
29 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gathering turn out
September 9, 2013
1:07 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm just saying...it is what it is I'm glad I got to you...insecurity is a bitch i'm guessing..you would know...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

September 9, 2013
1:38 am
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

You're only playin yaself here nigga. Since day 1. 

September 9, 2013
8:30 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

VeryTwiztidRaven said
^ Well I was busy and I forgot. haha And y'all all knew where my camp was going to be and how to find it, and not a one of you came and found me! Not to mention that I don't know what anyone looks like, so I couldn't just bump into you and know who you were.

-Jules

I didnt know where u were actually, and i had a sign lol. its all good, see ya next year

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

September 9, 2013
8:51 am
Radam
Radam
Members
Forum Posts: 358

I am kinda glad to hear the numbers were down because when I went in 2008 most people seemed to be really down and got what it was all about. Then after A Family Underground got released, at the 2009 GOTJ (which I went to as well) a whole bunch of festival heads showed up that obviously didn't give a fuck about the culture and while I still had an awesome time, I thought it was better with a smaller crowd of die hard Juggalos.

September 9, 2013
3:57 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

This year will be the 15th eh? That's ten years since I've been to GOTJ. .   

Perhaps this is the time to make the return! If all goes well. Fuck the price, its very cheap for the duration and amount of freshness (I've always appreciated that).

And you'd be surprised what an old man will spend, when

he's got a huge set of jelly bags, SMACKIN HIM IN HIS WRINKLED FACE!!

September 9, 2013
4:01 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

Ima be at the gathering regardless who's on stage. I go with people every year, but end up out and about on my own , meeting people from all over. That's what I like bout the gathering, the juggalos from all over. We know the core of our music will be there every year. It is nice to see washed up acts sometimes , but that's never gonna be a factor in my desicion to go.

I tried to make the meet up massacre this year, but they staff said I wasn't allowed by the wrestling bleaches at the time I showed up. Maybe next year.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

September 9, 2013
4:09 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

Frog said
Ima be at the gathering regardless who's on stage. I go with people every year, but end up out and about on my own , meeting people from all over. That's what I like bout the gathering, the juggalos from all over. We know the core of our music will be there every year. It is nice to see washed up acts sometimes , but that's never gonna be a factor in my desicion to go.

I tried to make the meet up massacre this year, but they staff said I wasn't allowed by the wrestling bleaches at the time I showed up. Maybe next year.

Hell yeah dawg, I love seeing repeat attendees too. Still gotta give props to the Canadians for letting us pitch our tent at their site in 04. 

The psy music is what grounds us all that is likely true. I do enjoy seeing some different acts peppered here and there though. I've seen KMK too much to enjoy them.

September 10, 2013
7:21 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Frog said

odd.  anytime i was there, they not only had no problem with it, most of em would chat it up with me about bullshit while they worked.  maybe bringing herbs helped.  

by the way, i thought i saw your tattoo at one point.  pretty sure i did, in fact.  dont remember what was goin on at the time, but by the time i got to that spot, no frog tattoo in sight.  i stood there for a second yelling, 'frog! frog!', but no response.  

people around me must have thought i was on something.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

September 24, 2013
5:33 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

That sucks I missed ya, I was more than likely hammered.

I went there noon on Wednesday. That's when the staff said I couldn't hang there. I missed the other times.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

eoykoz, JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845