April 28, 2024
102 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2016 Faygoluvers Village Ineffectual Planning Thread
July 8, 2018
11:56 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
281sp_Permalink sp_Print

@CellE2057 how we gonna settle the dispute between the name of the congregation of tents and canopies?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

CellE2057

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

July 8, 2018
12:05 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
282sp_Permalink sp_Print

CellE2057 said
... I didn't get to see you guys last year because you were either ghosting... 

Don't think so; scruffy came in with us a day early last year, so we were visible from day zero. I even got to f-uShaman at the parking lot party. Good times!

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 8, 2018
12:12 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
283sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
@CellE2057 how we gonna settle the dispute between the name of the congregation of tents and canopies?  

I vote camp toys r us....cuz we're all just big kids. 

Guess I'll be Geoffrey!

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

CellE2057, Chuckieboy
July 8, 2018
2:26 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
284sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said
Smh  

cheers I sincerely hope that you have a good Gathering, Shaman. 

krunkazphuk said

Don't think so; scruffy came in with us a day early last year, so we were visible from day zero. I even got to f-uShaman at the parking lot party. Good times!  

Yeah, I ghosted quite a few times. Mostly because I kept gettin dizzy from the heat. I'll find ya'll for sure. 

Drunkalo said

I think the only reasonable thing to do is plan for three separate camps, man. Figure out who wants to go to what camp and what team they want to be a part of. Them conjoin them all into one massive camp that will look veeeeeeery similar to what it would have looked like if we were to have just went with a collective name/camp in the first place. At least that's my only idea. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
July 8, 2018
3:07 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
285sp_Permalink sp_Print

You wanna know the difference between a piece of shit asshole and someone that enjoys taking responsibility for someone else's "good time"...

"The Asshole" only ever does, AFTER THE FACT....

Fuck you.

You don't pay no rent.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 8, 2018
3:12 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
286sp_Permalink sp_Print

She did. It was pretty cute. Made me and psyral laugh.

I was too busy mouth piecing psyral. I was trying to trick him into telling me his shirt size so i can give him one. He did and i did.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 8, 2018
3:21 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898
287sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ok so I missed out on a lot here but tell me if I gathered all this correctly...ur all sharing a tent?

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

MASTERWEEDO
July 8, 2018
3:34 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
288sp_Permalink sp_Print

CellE2057 said

I think the only reasonable thing to do is plan for three separate camps, man. Figure out who wants to go to what camp and what team they want to be a part of. Them conjoin them all into one massive camp that will look veeeeeeery similar to what it would have looked like if we were to have just went with a collective name/camp in the first place. At least that's my only idea.   

0708181609a2-1.jpgImage Enlarger

07081815042-1.jpgImage Enlarger

Told yall Faygoluvers will be in lights this year. With an OSHA approved wiring system. I nixed the hamster wheel idea (spookys too tall and all)and went for a bicycle style generator. The mrs is slightly off screen peddling her ass off.

Whos wants to have a sleep over at my place? And lastly think we can get someone to whip up a way to hold this up in the air?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057, scruffy, Bonesaw Wizardstick, ScottieD

July 8, 2018
4:15 pm
CellE2057
Members
289sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

0708181609a2-1.jpgImage Enlarger

07081815042-1.jpgImage Enlarger

Told yall Faygoluvers will be in lights this year. With an OSHA approved wiring system. I nixed the hamster wheel idea (spookys too tall and all)and went for a bicycle style generator. The mrs is slightly off screen peddling her ass off.

Whos wants to have a sleep over at my place? And lastly think we can get someone to whip up a way to hold this up in the air?  

HOLY SHIT! That's legit as fuck, man. 

How heavy is it? Like, would say, attaching it to a canopy via some Spiderman'd rope work or is it too heavy for all that?

July 8, 2018
4:23 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
290sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you. Im guessing 20-30 lbs. Thinking im gonna hit up lowes and get some fat pvc to screw it to, then 4 point it with some rope or bungees Ill figure it out man, its all good.

July 8, 2018
4:33 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Drunkalo said

Just an observation...

This shit right here... IS THE SYMPTOM OF THE PROBLEM...

How 'bout an ICP/Rudeboy litmus test...?

Is there anything in this forum that you have posted that you think might get you punched in the fuckin' face by ICP and/or Rudeboy... (or Jumpsteady or KG)...?

Then perhaps... you "might" want to FTFOMF when it comes to walkin' up to Faygoluvers as if we don't know you said it...

Stupid motherfuckers around here... settin' themselves up for their own personal episode of:

"Juggalo Night Court: Nuremberg Edition"...

Enjoy your "Gathering"... cuz them shits ain't got NUTHIN' tuh do with *mine*...

You wanna play "King of the JungleGym"...?

I'll be over here playing on the swings... with the people that like to.

We'll just be watching you idiots from over here.

pfft... (are you seein' this?!)

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 8, 2018
5:14 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
292sp_Permalink sp_Print

I dont know whether i feel like a child in the middle of a divorce, or if im walking into a battle unarmed.

July 8, 2018
5:24 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Lets have it as we all represent but its 2 camps, FLH Wolfpac and FLH Hollywoo.... uh, Detroit. 

Then we can do the 2 shirt idea, and even battle it out at the Family Feud. 

July 8, 2018
5:26 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
294sp_Permalink sp_Print

There will be a few of us first timers staying in the village, will this constitute as us having chosen a side?

July 8, 2018
5:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
295sp_Permalink sp_Print

actually, i can see the wisdom of a sectional village. 

anyway, better than 'this is the real village, thats the wannabe village', or some shit.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 8, 2018
7:41 pm
CellE2057
Members
296sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said

Just an observation...

This shit right here... IS THE SYMPTOM OF THE PROBLEM...

Either my joke went over your head or your joke went over mine. Regardless, I do believe this is another example of why the internet needs a sarcasm font. Chesh, for the record I do not think that we should have three separate camps because we can't decide on a name. That would be dumb. Seems like you would know better considering the conversations that we've had about the "Village". 

scruffy said

My original plan was something like "ghetto of the Village" until the names started poring in of people who were plannin the same thing. Then everyone else said they were "doin their own thing". Now he we are. That's...it as far as I know. 

anyway, better than 'this is the real village, thats the wannabe village', or some shit.    

Which is why I must ask you what you're talkin about with this. Is there something that I'm missing? Cause I haven't heard that or felt that from any one that I plan on campin with. 

July 8, 2018
7:42 pm
CellE2057
Members
297sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
There will be a few of us first timers staying in the village, will this constitute as us having chosen a side?  

I was going to reply with a joke but my last one went over so well that I thought I'd just leave it hangin lol. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

Drunkalo
July 8, 2018
7:44 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
298sp_Permalink sp_Print

This isnt a question i want necessarily answered to me.

But like who amongst urselves doesnt want to camp with who?

Like who exactly arw yall talking about lol

All i see is me just cutting out. Like if i missed something my bad for just like seeing my shit but uhhhh dont all yall get along?

Like im camping on my own for the tenth time.

To me a split up village is not a village just two camps with ppl from faygoluvers in it.

But yeah u guys should all be fine and have a great time i believe. 

Tbh its just trippy cuz all i have seen is me go "peace fuckers ✌ im out" and then i see like "oh people dont get along with other people" like if there are groups. I aint taking anybody with me lol. Like why would i even think like that. I figured most ppl have no idea why i cut out. I mean im hust confused and like twilight zoned out. Like who are yall talking about. Like again i was the only dude i saw thats been like im out this bitch. So yall should relax. 

Unless i missed some funk

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 8, 2018
7:48 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
299sp_Permalink sp_Print

CellE2057 said

Either my joke went over your head or your joke went over mine. Regardless, I do believe this is another example of why the internet needs a sarcasm font. Chesh, for the record I do not think that we should have three separate camps because we can't decide on a name. That would be dumb. Seems like you would know better considering the conversations that we've had about the "Village".   

i didnt think it was dumb...  

impractical, maybe, but not dumb.  

to wit:  

scruffy said

My original plan was something like "ghetto of the Village" until the names started poring in of people who were plannin the same thing. Then everyone else said they were "doin their own thing". Now he we are. That's...it as far as I know. 

bout where im at with it.  

it occurs to me, though, that villages often have more than one ghetto...  just sayin.  

Which is why I must ask you what you're talkin about with this. Is there something that I'm missing? Cause I haven't heard that or felt that from any one that I plan on campin with.   

i mean, ending up with the flh froum village over here, and the flh forum village over there, and never the twain shall meet.  that would be lame.  

and no, i dont think thats been talked about.  just postulating that it would be wacker than a ghetto.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 8, 2018
7:53 pm
CellE2057
Members
300sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said

But like who amongst urselves doesnt want to camp with who?

Like who exactly arw yall talking about lol

Valid. Seems like something isn't being said or somethin with ya'll. So can we please--a week before the Gathering--get this shit done and over with so no one is given the bone or having problems with each other and shit? I've been pretty clear that I don't want to camp with Shaman and Shaman is doing his own thing and as far as I knew/know that solved the issue but everybody is talkin like there's more to it than that. 

Unless i missed some funk  

Unless I missed some funk, too. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
69 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845