April 28, 2024
91 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2016 Faygoluvers Village Ineffectual Planning Thread
July 18, 2016
12:20 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

HERE YOU GO, NINJAS!!!!

Be on the lookout for THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course the rope will be tied to the poles but I have to take it apart in order to get it to fit in my car at all.

I'm kinda in my weird, anxiety place and am doing my final packing so I only have enough time to post this side of the flag but just refer to the previous pictures I posted of the other side. It'll be just like the picture above only in dark purple (looks black from a distance).

Still don't know how much the fucker weighs fully assembled ...

Anyway, This is what we're gonna use to get us together for Day 0. Once we got the village thing going, I intend to find a way to display it so that others can see it walking by (so that no one has to be constantly holding it). I'll also be bringing it around to a few of the events. If someone else would like to tote it around to a different event, they are welcome to but just take care of it and don't get the paint scratched off too much (which seems to be unavoidable to some degree or another after all).

Gotta go for now but I'll come back to give a final wave tomorrow night before going to sleep to wake up in Shangri-La (and a six hour drive in-between that).

shots

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy, djscrubb, JC, phreakcore, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 18, 2016
9:26 am
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
262sp_Permalink sp_Print

@deathmetaljuggalo @scruffy @celle2057 thanks guys, you all are awesome

The good news is it's not a blood clot!  I'm seriously so relieved, I was pretty scared.  It's probably a torn muscle, which sucks and all but since it isn't anything life-threatening and definitely isn't going to keep me from gathering, I'm happy! Now I can get back to being excited for the gotj, see you all tomorrow.  

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy, deathmetaljuggalo, phreakcore, CellE2057, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy
July 18, 2016
11:20 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390
263sp_Permalink sp_Print

bump

May 19, 2018
12:39 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Didnt really know where else to put this...

@cheshyr pause the video at 11:27

app=desktop

June 12, 2018
5:46 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
265sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said
@cheshyr bro what do U want from me I want to kick it with u man.

U can't force these people to get a Facebook u wanna call my girlfriend and tell her to calm her shit and change her mind that I can't control my peep. Cuz if u can GO FOR IT. Plz do. 

Therea a reason why some off the people are more calm. Because as u know there are way to many factors to consider to make a extensive detailed ass plan. At any level. Like at all dude. How does that not give u a sense of freedom man? It's a good thing. 

I know when I get there I will have to roll with the punches. And I know I'm surrounded by smart people that can do the same.  And that have been to probably 17 gatherings already. (I know there have been only 16). 

There's like hella people going. The first ones that will get there will walk around not knowing each other for what like a fucken hour two?!?!! They will find each other u will find them I promise. I will make fucken sure. If u get there first and if u don't make it a personal mission to find me I'm taking a shit in ur tent. I mean it bro like in a good way I'm fucken finding u. All love.

Like scruffy I have one or two ideas and questions that I don't want to say publicly. And I want ninjas like spooky and scruffy to see so I will have to probably just send a PM. And ur not going to make me give away key data. 

you fuckers ever heard of a group txt? 

What are ur  concerns exactly.  Don't write me an essay esse like bulet point that shit I probably got dyslexia if u haven't fucken noticed. Cuz I swear we have answerd them. 

The drive up in there we will have to figure that shit out day zero. There is no other way. I mean we can TRY its most likely not going to work. U know having a drive in plan. And plus not everyone here will be there day Zero. 

And here a cool one. Do u really think everyone on this village that U WILL be part of will be charm braclet ready by the time gates open?!?! No bro! Even if we could be that we'll machine like FUCK THAT! That's no fucken fun! It sounds like a fucken field Tripp!!!!!!

i just want u to relax cuz we want to hang out but if ur going to take ur balls and go home let me get one last good look at those bad boys and peace.

And in defense of Scottie's RV the ninja had a FAYGOLUVERS BANNER! 

I will personally save u a spot for ur car myself bro. Right next to me and my biracial family.  I'm jokin but I ain't playin . 

Stop drinking coffee. 

Ur banner alone should solve a lot of ur problems. 

The car planning will have to wait. IMO

day zero will be greeting grounds. 

And this is just me like I have only been to one gathering and I know most people know but why are we even saying there is a day zero....

the more u plan the more ur going to be all stressed out once ur there. The plan is there dude I'm just waiting for the gathering to guide us. 

All we do is say what we think. That's how we know each other. It will be very easy to come to a common consensus.  Once all the factors are considered. Unforeseeable events. A series of unforeseeable events if you will....  

bump

June 12, 2018
7:53 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
266sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
There's karma just STINKIN' up the place around here, ain't it?!

phreakcore said
I think the bad experience of day 0/1 last year is still fresh for you.

You got THAT right, Mujumbo!!!

scruffy said:

look, if you wanna be king of the village, declare yourself king and make all the decisions, lead us around by the nose. 

See? Now you're just havin' a go. Yer passive-aggressively trying to tell me I'm passive-aggressively trying to assert some kind of control when that was one of the FIRST things I said I was NOT trying to do when I created this thread. It was meant as an open forum for everyone (new and old) to express their own concerns and interests in what THEY want to have happen. All these "unknowns" we speak of (I feel) can easily be dealt with nowadays as we have the means to negate them altogether with the kind of connectivity available. Sorry to have made ya all go Cro-Mag at the first mention of something like a Fb group. What if we all used ham radios instead?

Talkin' about grills n' stuff is what we were already discussing in OTHER threads... and that ain't gonna keep my ass from ending up in a fuckin' open field again...killjoykilljoykilljoy I am NOT leaving that shit up to chance again! Nor do I wanna feel like I wasted $100 on a car pass. Had I NOT had one last year, I could have camped anywhere else but $100 bucks isn't an amount of money I can just shrug over.

But whatever! I'm still *PLANNING* on finding you all (or you all finding me or the banner) in the parking lot. We can see how that bit of *PLANNING* and effort adds up to being more helpful than the rest of my ideas... apparently.

It's all love, guys. Ya just got a strange way a' showin' it sometimes.

Damn, its like you jinxed yourself

June 23, 2018
3:53 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

@spookythefungi 

Dude...? why you beefin' with me?

Here:

https://youtu.be/7ShRByt6bPE

"... Yeah?! ... but yer DEAD... cuz you don't know me."

What is it you need to get outta me? I'm not understandin'... What am I depriving you of? Are you Gathering? Hooray! You Win!

If it was that important to you (and if you ASKED), I'd fuckin' MAIL YOU the flag I MADE for -US-...!

Chill homie... seriously. I got zero problems with you and I'm totally into your vibe (just like Drunkalo's)... but sometimes real fuckin' life gets in the way and maybe some people have to live their lives planning for the worst but expecting nothing less...

Seriously, dude. You got me fucked up now.

...Using the words I came up with ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THE FORUM to TRY to contribute to the very thing you are pining to return to, ONLY AFTER decrying the entire IDEA as being "...OVER!" [your word]

I DON'T WORK HERE.

...and even if I did... I shure as phuck wouldn't be here "working for 'Whoops'".

You really have been down in The Salt Mines too long if you really think I've been honestly projecting any animosity at YOU.

Yer a VILLAGE HOMIE to me. That's all you need to know.

...but it seems like you're trying to get something more out of me than I'm willing to "announce"... like I'm some fuckin' ZOO EXHIBIT... and not only would I not EVER prop myself up that way, I would never let anyone put me into that position... cuz I know better. And I THOUGHT... so should you.

[PS EDIT]

Here... let me share a small bit of "nothing".

https://youtu.be/ogvMnx-2nFg

Does any of this sound like anything familiar going on with "me" since around... say... November?

Social media is a mental disorder. There is no spoon.

But I guess it takes some kid getting martyred in the face with a skateboard and the DCG Con getting shut down before everyone wants to start "making that change"...

What's that story with the bird that freezes, falls to the ground almost dead, a cow comes and shits on it, warms it up and starts singing... attracting the notice of a cat... it comes along and wipes the cow shit off the bird... the bird thanks the cat for it's help... the cat sez you're welcome... and then eats the bird... The "lesson"?

"Not everyone that shits on you is your enemy and not everyone that helps you out of shit is your friend...".

Cheshyr logged in and it be like:

Math required to post: 8+9

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 25, 2018
6:45 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
268sp_Permalink sp_Print

What the fuck is going on?

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

MASTERWEEDO
June 25, 2018
7:48 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
269sp_Permalink sp_Print

nostalgia...?  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 25, 2018
8:36 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
270sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ineffectual Planning?

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, MASTERWEEDO
June 26, 2018
6:36 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
271sp_Permalink sp_Print

Were gonna be flying a flag this year, friends. Spent 2 hours with my mom this evening drawing, gonna go back this saturday or next and start cutting and laying out the pieces.  1 foot tall, 8 feet long. Faygoluvers village will be in lights this year!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

June 26, 2018
8:34 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
272sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said 
... Faygoluvers village will be in lights this year!  

Sounds dope. Do they need to be plugged in?

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 26, 2018
8:52 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
273sp_Permalink sp_Print

Were all gonna take turns running on the hamster wheel to generate electric.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

June 26, 2018
9:00 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
274sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Were all gonna take turns running on the hamster wheel to generate electric.  

Might be easier to just hook things up to Rude Boy's pacemaker.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Drunkalo
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 7, 2018
11:01 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
275sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'd just like to take a moment to say that...

(...after having watched the last two episodes of "The Juggalo Show" (which I seem to keep completely missing since the chatroom  moved from UStream to Facebook...)

I feel sooo much better about things around here... going forward...

After hearing VJ, Shaggy, Jump, Rudeboy, KG talk on certain things in those shows...

I really feel like I wanna say to my Faygoluver Crew in regard to our own "gonads&strife"...

"We weren't wrong!".

Those people ARE assholes. Those people ARE poison. Those people are NOT US!

Some people might say LDLHA did it. Or some might say it was the Dark Carnival in general that...

"Saved my life"...

I'm not so dramatic. ...but...

It ain't too dramatic for me to say that FAYGOLUVERS.NET FORUM...

...fixed my heart and head...

I came here for the prospect of friendship and family... and I found it.

Any motherfucker that isn't here or doesn't represent themselves as being here for either of those things...

...they are here for "the other". And if you have any question as to what "the other" is...? Then we'll know when it don't look like anything "The Fam" should be worried about.

Faygoluvers need to GATHER this year! So that we can create the positive karma that we need to take back to our community!

There ARE answers to all our questions and problems around here... and they can only be found (in Legend Valley) if we all choose to GATHER TOGETHER!

To quote our "better selves", The Reno Rydas (and the Juggalo Yacht Club)... "Fuck Hate!"

There is no "US" without you.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

Carnivalkilla44, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo, Pigg, scruffy, ScottieD, CellE2057

July 8, 2018
10:01 am
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
276sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
I'd just like to take a moment to say that...

(...after having watched the last two episodes of "The Juggalo Show" (which I seem to keep completely missing since the chatroom  moved from UStream to Facebook...)

I feel sooo much better about things around here... going forward...

After hearing VJ, Shaggy, Jump, Rudeboy, KG talk on certain things in those shows...

I really feel like I wanna say to my Faygoluver Crew in regard to our own "gonads&strife"...

"We weren't wrong!".

Some people might say LDLHA did it. Or some might say it was the Dark Carnival in general that...

"Saved my life"...

I'm not so dramatic. ...but...

It ain't too dramatic for me to say that FAYGOLUVERS.NET FORUM...

...fixed my heart and head...

I came here for the prospect of friendship and family... and I found it.

Any motherfucker that isn't here or doesn't represent themselves as being here for either of those things...

...they are here for "the other". And if you have any question as to what "the other" is...? Then we'll know when it don't look like anything "The Fam" should be worried about.

Faygoluvers need to GATHER this year! So that we can create the positive karma that we need to take back to our community!

There ARE answers to all our questions and problems around here... and they can only be found (in Legend Valley) if we all choose to GATHER TOGETHER!

To quote our "better selves", The Reno Rydas (and the Juggalo Yacht Club)... "Fuck Hate!"

There is no "US" without you.

There it is. 

I cannot wait to Gather and have been waiting for everyone else's excitement to catch up. Our SHANTY-TOWN© is gonna be literally and figuratively lit (yes, I do listen to Ouija Macc. Thanks for noticing. I'm pretty much a teenager again. Therefor there's nothing sad about this 30 year old man using "lit", thank you).

And if that isn't your scene this year there's always the fact that it's not in Oklahoma this year. It's in familiar territory wherein the owners are cool and the cops are rightfully ignoring the small to get the large.

Or if you liked Oklahoma than relax. Ohio can get pretty fuckin hot too. Plus you're about to be surrounded by your fellow Juggalos for a whole fuckin weekend of fresh flavored fun in the sun. 

Basically, there's no reason to be bummed or stressed about this Gathering. We ain't 17'n anymore. We 17'n +1 for KARMA.

I'ma see you mother fuckers in a week. Ain't no hostility over here from me but if you seein it from your crew or your camp buddies, know that we gotta spot for ya. 

What is the sum of: 8 + 9

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 8, 2018
10:39 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
277sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said

I still have a hard time understanding a lot of what you are saying. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's the speaker failing to communicate with the audience. Maybe I am not the intended audience.

Who are "Those people"? What is "the other"? What are our "questions and problems around here"?

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 8, 2018
11:36 am
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
278sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

I still have a hard time understanding a lot of what you are saying. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's the speaker failing to communicate with the audience. Maybe I am not the intended audience.

Who are "Those people"? What is "the other"? What are our "questions and problems around here"?  

My newly found code around here: If someone is being vague, I just breeze past it. Not sayin you should do that necessarily. Just passing it along honestly. It has helped tremendously. 

Unrelated to topic but pertaining to you: At best the plans for the meetup are "we'll figure it out" and I know you and Krunk do your own thing but I'd like to at least say "what up" to ya'll at some point. I didn't get to see you guys last year because you were either ghosting or I was so it's been two fuckin years since I got to catch up with ya'll. That should stop. Unless you guys are like "fuck CellE because he's a { A.) Nazi  B.) SJW  C.) Bigot  D.) Snowflake}!" too. Which admittedly seems to be the trend but still...we should at least catch up for a minute, man. 

July 8, 2018
11:50 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
279sp_Permalink sp_Print

Smh

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 8, 2018
11:53 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
280sp_Permalink sp_Print

CellE2057 said

My newly found code around here: If someone is being vague, I just breeze past it. Not sayin you should do that necessarily. Just passing it along honestly. It has helped tremendously. 

Unrelated to topic but pertaining to you: At best the plans for the meetup are "we'll figure it out" and I know you and Krunk do your own thing but I'd like to at least say "what up" to ya'll at some point. I didn't get to see you guys last year because you were either ghosting or I was so it's been two fuckin years since I got to catch up with ya'll. That should stop. Unless you guys are like "fuck CellE because he's a { A.) Nazi  B.) SJW  C.) Bigot  D.) Snowflake}!" too. Which admittedly seems to be the trend but still...we should at least catch up for a minute, man.   

Find us! We'll be around. We are camping in the Ballas section but not in an RV (we tent camp). Not sure what vehicle we will have parked there. It depends on what mini-suv the rental car place gives us.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845