April 23, 2024
34 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Fuck the twitter shit homies calling old and new school ninjas alike peep the important!!!!!!!!
July 30, 2012
3:53 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members
Forum Posts: 237
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yeah sorry about the bad writing when this post started,  I've tried to fix that.

Alright question 1. Yep in total I've wrestled for 12 yrs but only 8 pro. Back in 2004 I trained under lexx luther in ipw for six months and wrestled there until tna bought up alot of ipw's talent. I showed up to prep for some upcoming matches only to find they closed doors. I took a few years off at that point to move back to michigan and try to get back the hatchet. I ended up starting up my own skateshop while trying to get into jcw. The business went good for a few years it had to close due a accountant that stole from the company and I didnt have funds to cover the loss. I got a main spot at a fed called awwl anyone who knows wrestling knows this was the sheik's federation. His sons took over after he died and things were lookin great, sabu was in the fed I was getting a push to the top for matches with sabu and other big names, but in the process ed the owner and promoter stiffed me and my manager multiple shows in row. When you have a kid and a fiance to take care of wrestling for free doesnt pay the bills so after he owed me over a grand I walked. He tried gietting me to come back because I was a big draw in michigan, but I had other offers on the table from other feds in the process my dad was murdered and my ptsd kicked back in fullblast. So I quit in my prime at 25 and thought I wouldn't wrestle again. That was 2 and a half years ago, a year after quitting I had a change of heart and knew it was time to return to the ring.

I've tried for a year and half to have jcw give me one match cause we knew one match is all it will take to get psychopathic on board. Since then I've trained mad hard and went from 180 to 210. To me jcw is the only place to be with a few more elements this could rival tna or wwe.

2. Yes I have a dope set of ring attire. I hate generic looking wrestlers I make sure me and my manager stand out from the rest. You ninjas will see it if you check out the jcw tryouts.

3. I do have some shows booked but jcw is holy ground in my eyes thats why I'm doing the match for free to get my foot in the door. And were are not stealing any of the hatchets flavor we gotta plenty of our own to add. I dont paint my face for the cheap pop what you see is what you get. Personally I hope they do try me as a heel cause anyone can be a face it takes a great wrestler to be a believable heel. After how much I've learned in the ring I know how to do both. And I don't ask extra on my manager she gets thrown in with the deal to make for a better show, but she is training for the ring so that will be a different story. 

Thanks for the tips though bro it shows other ninjas do give a shit, if anyone does have the time to check it out know this I will put 110%  in the ring and make sure it was worth the fams time. mcl 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

vifarob470, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845