April 24, 2024
45 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Fuck the twitter shit homies calling old and new school ninjas alike peep the important!!!!!!!!
July 23, 2012
1:25 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members
Forum Posts: 237
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

whats up ninjas now look whoevers reading this shit right now this coming str8 from a ninjas heart if u give a fuck cool if not whatever. ive been into the hatchet since i was 8 and a half when i got a green beverly kills tape back in 93 and catching shows since riddlebox by myself every damn time point is i had some screwed up shit happen when i was younger and it made end up with ptsd panic attacks depression and to be honest with yall facos icp was the only that made sense and pulled me away from shit from the real world and i dont want u to think im using this as a reason to get u to listen but well im 27 now at one point the hatchet really looked out for me on hallowicked 98 i saved up all my loot for the whole summer just for it and merch five minutes after i got my shit three juggahoes jacked me for my stuff i was only prolly 13 at the time so i couldnt do much it bummed me out bad well im chilling out by the merch pretty upset cause everything i worked for that whole summer got ganked billy bill seen me asked me if i was alright i told him what happened and he told me to follow him he ended up taking me backstage asked me what i got and came back with everything except the jersey i bought until he came out a room a there it was a gold milenko hockey jersey signed by 2 dope and j he told me to give him a call next tour they had and bam backstage pass sent to my house for the ajb tour. gathering 2000 i had another pass jumpsteady hung out most of the time and theres a good billy story 2 its on the gathering 2000 videos post and thats where i met rudeboy at first he was being rudeboy until jumpsteady told him i didnt have homies much less a family outside a dad who was the shit till he was murdered 2 and half yrs ago. so rudy started chilling with me that gathering i got in the ring my first time and placed 2nd in the trivia same at the 2nd gathering it was some fucked up buzzer jumpsteady said i got robbed but whatever no biggie fuck they were bitching for me. at the second gotj rob told me i could have a spot at the hatchet but i didnt wanna have him make me find a place to fit i wanted them to need me without needing to look for a place plus my shit from the past wasnt dealt with so i said no cause i didnt wanna break down after getting there so i moved away to florida while there i met some pretty cool ninjas then some serious juggahoes they broke into my house stole all my hok icp stash shit that would make u sick like dogbeats tapes hallowicked boxset2000 all the hallowicked cd jerseys most importantly a promo ajb jersey i got from aa brother at hothits only a handful were made and half sychopathic saved i did manage to get the exact one that got stolen on ebay about a week ago almost like fate. anyways i was crushed to me it more than music its almost thearapy in a way and felt icp themselves stole my shit but i realized it wasnt them it was juggahoes that posed as los real one dont jack other ninjas shit. its been almost ten years since that happen and i still dont have the shit i used to getting close though im moved back to michigan got back into the ring a few more feds and started making noise while raising a lil juggalette kid and teaching my fiance whos my manager the ropes to the ring i started getting big offers then bam that happened with my dad and i quit wrestling for a bit until calling up jcw you gotta understand without the hatchet i prolly wouldnt be here today over the years its got me through alot old school new school it dont matter shit my fiance is from the biz/freekshow era and are girlfriend who doubles as are camera girl got into it around bpb and yes we bang her clown luv ya know. im ready to leave everything i got in the ring blood sweat no tears through taming this beast of letting my dad go and repping the hatchet thats why i spent 10 hours on getting the hatchetman on my arm to me it is life. even if wrestling isnt your thing at least try to be there for a ninja trying to get back home to his family if u dont like it boo me but if u think it ill make noise it means the world to me thanks for reading this and feedback would be nice. mcl

July 23, 2012
1:46 am
Islamesham
Guests

Whoop whoop ninja. Talk old school. Ever heard of the Prom Night Massacre show. That was back in r
Riddlebox era. They setup Saint Andrews Hall like a prom. Even had a discoball. I think a ticket was 8 bucks back then lol. Anyways, a girl I was dating at the time decided to get on stage as did the rest of the girls. Well my girl was the last to get oof stage and J decided to pick her up over his head and throw her in the crowd. Well the crowd was rowdy and she hit the floor. No more than a scond later a crowd surfer kicked me in the head. My point to all this is shit happens. U getting ripped off was all part of the paths you were dealt. I bet in the long run all that shit is life lessons and will only make u stronger. Granted that shit pissed me off back then but like I said shit happens.

July 23, 2012
2:32 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

yup it was for tunnel of love i got me a tunnel of love poster and snagged up a xxx cd from a older ninja he made 5 bucks out the deal lol they were both mad rare till they got rereleased mine were stolen from that stash i still got the cover though lol.

July 23, 2012
2:49 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

and yeah it pissed me off but like i said i realized those fuckers were fake, family dont act like that shit before billy jumpsteady and rudy bullshitted with i didnt know what a homie was and i guess what im gettin at is there are plenty of ninjas out there old and new that are real and the real ones need to look out for their homies if they had a good life bad life it dont matter shit it aint easy telling peeps out having ptsd or my dad gettin killed but well im talkin bout real family cause this is whats left ive been waiting a year and half for jcw to let me in ya wanna know the truth kg books and ive tried everything to even get one minute of his time im at the point where i cant wait any longer so if any of u ninjas are going give a brother 5-10 minutes at best if they hear u ninjas i cant be swept under the rug and trust me ive been waiting along time for my shot and we will bring the wicked shit mcl

July 23, 2012
7:39 am
Skullz
Skullz
Guests

Awesome story man, what's your ring name?

July 23, 2012
11:25 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

Mr. Psycholyztiqz Bobbo tokes with lil psycho. if only a few ninjas show up to watch hey a few is better than none if more show up great this isnt about just getting my shit going we wanna make jcw run regular shows not just once in awhile. juggalos are the final say so if you approve then kg cant keep ignoring us and talking bout being in san fran where to find the best veggie pizza.

July 23, 2012
1:54 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Talking the sideways semi shit about KG is probably not the best way to get booked regularly dude ... you might wanna think through some of  your actions a little further before you come crashing the board with this stuff .. that in the end probably isn't going to amount to anything. In the end .. he is the guy who books talent .. period.

July 23, 2012
6:10 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

yup !  /\ whut he said ! /\

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 23, 2012
9:12 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

whoa hold the motherfucking phone ninja if thats what you got out of what i said then you missed the point mmmbrains i consider u as one of the wiser ones on here but seriously bro that wasnt what im saying dont be saying im talkin semi sideways shit  cause if i was id let yall know my point is every fuckin thing i see him do he says jcw is by juggalos for juggalos and he says he has love for us. but in a year and a half ive cut 6 different promos tried umpteen times to talk to him via twitter and phone hell the ninja the works under him at psychopathic said my promos were the shit. im venting cause a fucking no or not what were looking for and i coulda handled that its the fact that he says ninjas are important then was it that hard to answer a fucker. point im gettin at is ive respected him since eidos and byw games always rooted for him still follow him on twitter im just done waiting for a answer that prolly wont come. you know back in the day when jumpsteady offered me a spot with the hatchet and i told him i needed alittle time something ive regretted practicly everyday but he told me when i am ready hit them up if nobody answers make some noise well thats what im tryin to do with the family. cause if the family speaks they will listen. were what pays the bills and honestly ninjas like i said if ya give a fuck cool but if not whatever but even one ninja there lets me know someone heard what i was saying. take it for what u will am i talkin shit nope im venting and asking the fam for support not trying to have a war over words about what i said mcl. ps if u wanted to do something more than anything in life and u never got a answer wouldnt it drive u to do it that much more?

July 23, 2012
11:15 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members

write a book ?  fuk. if you was so down and had ur shit 2gether, you would have got the call. you going about it all wrong. good luck homie, but don't give up that day job.laugh W/W !

July 24, 2012
12:27 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

Yeah ya dont need to tell me i shoulda had it together back then ptsd is a bitch itll come oughta nowhere and thats why i didnt hop on board i didnt wanna be a big part and just breakdown and disappear. and who knows maybe i am going bout it wrong but ya gotta try something after waiting so long. and besides this shit was to get feedback from u ninjas good or bad. but this wasnt posted to start shit and piss some people off more like anyone else run into this and hey if ya got the time help a faco out. time will tell one way or another well be there mcl

July 24, 2012
2:25 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

That shits hard to read without any periods or commas or anything.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 24, 2012
2:42 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451

GanjaGoblin said:

That shits hard to read without any periods or commas or anything.

true

July 24, 2012
3:15 pm
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

My bad ninjas, i will try to be more punctual with more words. Kinda new to the posting stuff, part caveman ya know. Trying to get used to twitter and message boards, kinda sad 2012 and im just getting tech savy lol. In this day and age ya kinda have to be on the internet to get anywhere. mcl

July 24, 2012
10:14 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members

the people at psy. be like, fuk, it's that kid again ! get a fresh tactik or work a different federation ! you been posting here a few days and i can tell you a pest ! chill the fuk out ! laugh

July 25, 2012
12:12 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

whatever you say ninja I already said I can give a fuck less bout haters. the peeps that give a fuck are the ones that I give a shit about. as far as Im concerned your opinion means shit and you cant steal this carma. I'm hatchet riding on mad carma all the fucking way to the gathering so if ya dont like my shit or believe me fuckoff cause Ive spent enough time talkin bout this.

July 25, 2012
2:37 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

July 29, 2012
9:40 pm
jaymaykay
jaymaykay
Members
Forum Posts: 5

There's no need to hate on fam. Wtf he's doing his best with what opportunities he has, so who gives a shit about forum etiquette and syntax? I say best of luck to you. And yeah, ptsd is a fucking nightmare. That's also how I found my escape into psychopathic music years ago. Much love, fam. As far as I'm concerned, you're my brother and I want my brother to find happiness in what he loves, especially if it's under the hatchet!

MCL

July 30, 2012
3:02 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members

Thanks lette, it isnt easy dropping all this out in the open. At the same rate I'm kinda happy to even if there are ninjas that dont get what I'm saying or think its about talking shit, fact is I'm trying to be real with fam. Trust me its alot easier to sit in the shadows and not say or do shit, but if you knew you could show the world something dope who wouldnt? The ninjas that do know I'm being straight as fuck with you, even a few of you all showing up could be the difference in getting to jcw. And I can promise the juggalo world the gimmicks we bring to the the ring arent generic they hit pretty close to home and rep the hatchet 4 life. mcl

July 30, 2012
8:37 am
Joeberg
Guests

I just skimmed through this because the blocks o text with no punctuation was more of a challenge than I care to accept at 9am but from what I gather, you're trying to get booked at JCW.  Because I didn't read everything, my first question is are you trained?  By that I mean, did you actually go to wrestling school?  Backyard, self-trained, and/or bullshitting your way into bookings doesn't count.  If not, that's the first thing you need to do.

Second question, do you have gear?  By gear I mean tights, boots, etc.  A t-shirt, track pants and gym shoes don't count.  Even if you tape your wrists.  So if you don't have gear, you need to get some.  Highspots.com is a good starting point as you probably already know.  You can get better stuff cheaper if you know people who make it and you can also check your local flea market especially if there's a decent amount of hispanic people in the area.  You might find someone who can make you some shit there.

After you completed the first 2 parts, you need to start getting yourself out there.  If you go to a training school worth a shit, they should be able to help you get bookings to get you started.  From there it's mostly networking.  So much of the wrestling business boils down to who you know.  You just gotta keep working at it and get good.  10 years ago, JCW booked 90% jabrones because they didn't give a shit and were just having fun.  Now they're trying to be taken seriously and have significantly reduced the amount of jabrones they book.  Not saying anything about you, just saying if you wanna get booked you need to get good.  I don't know how they do their booking but I'm pretty sure being good will get you much farther than just being a juggalo.

Think about it like this, there are 5000 ICP wannabe rappers out there trying to get on Psy by trying to be like ICP.  You may notice that with the exception of AMB, that hasn't really worked out for them.  So yeah, juggalo pride is all well and good but be careful about going too heavy on it in the ring.  Also I saw something about trying to get your girl to be your manager.  If she doesn't wrestle, don't try to get her paid.  That's gonna hurt your bookings.  Good luck guy. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845