April 28, 2024
54 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Fuck The Gathering
April 12, 2014
4:42 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

It is less about his age and more so about his mental disability. 

April 12, 2014
5:04 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

indeed.  

that given, ive met some juggalos at shows and gatherings with fairly severe mental disabilities.  it can be done.  

mainly a matter of having at least one other person they trust accompany them.  

and preparation.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

April 12, 2014
5:23 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

If you guys are serious regarding his handicap, I apologize for my sarcasm regarding the math. Didn't realize, must have missed something.

April 12, 2014
6:13 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

I one time when going to that weirdo week thing for Twiztid with a bunch of friends on the trax sat with this tar tar guy in a wheel chair with his face painted like Blaze and he yelled out WHOOP WHOOP in his funny tar tar voice. He was cool. He went by himself too.

He still wasn't as dumb as the idiot who kept trying to talk to me about the girly tattoos he wanted. Cross eyed lying ass fuck tried spreading rumors about people who I have never even met spreading rumors about me.

And that's when I met this dude who had a funny hat. With the hat he looked just like David Chapelle's crack head character. With out the hat he looked like a skinny Morgan Freeman. He told me that I should look into his main man Jesus Christ.

April 12, 2014
8:07 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

entrappedmind said
If you guys are serious regarding his handicap

We are serious. No Joking at all.

April 12, 2014
8:54 pm
Mr.Biggg
Mr.Biggg
Members
Forum Posts: 120

I have mild  autism.

April 12, 2014
9:00 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

It's just been upgraded to medium. 

April 12, 2014
9:33 pm
Mr.Biggg
Mr.Biggg
Members

patjoyce said
It's just been upgraded to medium. 

I have mild autism since I was 7

April 13, 2014
12:03 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Mr.Biggg said
I have mild  autism.

Mild autism? Then why does that stop you from doing anything? Everybody is mildly autistic! Look at Randy Gall, my main man! Randy Gall is full blown fucking retarded and that does not stop him from living life, no! It's his lazy fat ass not getting up from the lazy boy that he's gotten him self attached to for the last six years that stops him from living life! Even then his life only consisted of Yu-Gi-Oh and Runescape, wasn't much of a life at all!

But you, you are nothing less than any other man that walks this earth! You say mild autism, I say mild not much different from the rest of usism!

I'm not even sure what we are even talking about! I should probably educate myself with the history of this thread so I could give an actual valid statement instead of just a bunch of shit being blown out of my ass! Or as my funky lil' numba would say, an AMB album.

April 13, 2014
9:53 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

fuck the gathering? no! fuck you! you clam you been down 11 years and you haven't been? you a bitch!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

April 14, 2014
12:21 am
Mr.Biggg
Mr.Biggg
Members

It's that I didn't want to go. Just I can't I have my reasons there are lots of Juggalos some that been down since day one that haven't went.  

April 14, 2014
1:09 am
Jitty
Members
Forum Posts: 2

fuck the gathering? no! fuck you! you clam you been down 11 years and you haven't been? you a bitch!

Lol look at this guy. 1) Not everyone has a way to get to the Gathering. Especially people who live so far away. The Gathering isn't very close. Especially to people in California. 2) Money. The Gathering is expensive. Overly expensive and not everybody has the cash to be able to afford food, gas, tent, hotel room and various other necessities let alone the ticket to the event. 3) If you don't understandthis then YOU'RE the bitch. 4) I've been down going on 21 years. I have been to 5 of the first 6 Gatherings and I can say this from the bottom of my heart: Fuck The Gathering. 

April 14, 2014
1:16 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Jitty said

Lol look at this guy. 1) Not everyone has a way to get to the Gathering. Especially people who live so far away. The Gathering isn't very close. Especially to people in California. 2) Money. The Gathering is expensive. Overly expensive and not everybody has the cash to be able to afford food, gas, tent, hotel room and various other necessities let alone the ticket to the event. 3) If you don't understandthis then YOU'RE the bitch. 4) I've been down going on 21 years. I have been to 5 of the first 6 Gatherings and I can say this from the bottom of my heart: Fuck The Gathering. 

Are you new here? Wonka says what he wants. Like most of us here. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY

April 14, 2014
1:33 am
Jitty
Members
Forum Posts: 2

I fail to see how telling it like it is is taking it personally.  I guess I could be wrong but I doubt it. I obviously say what I want to say also. So don't take it personally buddy. Not new just a new account after about 10 years of not being on this site one tends to forget a password and even a screen name.

April 14, 2014
1:37 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

I don't take it personal lol.  But apparently you took what wonka said. My bad I just figured I'd give you a heads up. 

O yeah fuck the gotj, but only on Tuesdays

April 14, 2014
5:31 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

bottom line, saying 'fuck the gathering and i dont wanna hear about it', even though you do want to go, is bitch.  

face it, he had at least eleven years of prior notice that there would be a gathering this year, and yet he no doubt hasnt tried to set it up.  just like, he could be setting up for next years gathering right now.  but he isnt.  hes just bitching.  

although not as bitch, its still slightly bitch to go to five of the last six, and still say fuck the gathering.  at what point, jitty, did you come to that conclusion?  the last time you went?  in that case, it was all good until then, why change your tune based on 20% of the experiences?  if you became disenchanted before that, whyd you keep coming back?  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

April 14, 2014
9:02 am
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

For those not scared GOTJ is fun experience alone too (you befriend folks along the way) . That's how I experienced it. 

April 14, 2014
9:26 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

That's pretty much how I'll end up going (by myself) just because of the way things are probably gonna work out. I most freaked out about getting there and not getting lost. I won't know ANYone but I know who I'm looking for, I know what I wanna see and do and I've been planning for months. If I don't enjoy myself, it'll be *my fault.

The only real suck part will be not having someone next to me at any given moment to comment on stuff but that's when you make friends by talking to the people next to you. It's not like you're not all there for the same reason (or something close to it).

And failing that, the REAL game changer is having cell phone and internet access! You're only as alone as your contact list is empty.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

April 14, 2014
9:31 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Hypnotized Ninja said
For those not scared GOTJ is fun experience alone too... 

And you don't have to worry about things like getting rooffied. Not that Rohypnol really works as a rape drug anyway. I mean I swallowed 3 of those pills hoping to get lucky and not one person raped me. frown Waste of money.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
April 14, 2014
1:41 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@psyral-infection 

For maybe its first time in internet history, used *without irony or sarcasm:

"You're doing it wrong".

wink

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
45 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845