April 25, 2024
93 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Faygo shower the drug bridge?
July 20, 2012
4:56 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Now that I'm thinking about it....another question for y'all:

Last year drug bridge was host to plenty of B-list celebrities. Sad ass Gallagher, for one. I saw X-Pac and Sabu (I'm a Philly girl....ECW all day) on there and pretty much had a piece of my childhood crushed right on the spot. Getting they herrr-on. Sad to see.

Which brings me to my point: What b-listers do you think we'll see on drug bridge this year? My guess is Bobcat. I just want to see him up on there with his crazy voice "TRIPLE STACK MONNNNKEEEEEYS! GOT THEM E-BOMBS!" Well....I don't want to see him, but....it'll be entertaining.

Who else will we spot? Hmmm confused

July 20, 2012
5:09 pm
DeeryLette
DeeryLette
Members
Forum Posts: 84

1. This is an awesome idea. I am very in.

2. I'm surprised how many people are also in!

3. I doubt it will happen because yeah juggalos + organization = ...uh purple?

but if I see or hear about it happening once, I'll be glad :)

July 20, 2012
5:11 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

It's up to you, deery. "Only you can prevent whack, fake ass drug dealers" (In my best smokey the bear voice)

July 20, 2012
5:48 pm
DeeryLette
DeeryLette
Members
Forum Posts: 84

you're the one with the idea and the easiest to find if you still have that Scrubs banner...

we should congregate there before we do it. strength in numbers & shit?

July 21, 2012
7:06 am
BigChris216
BigChris216
Members
Forum Posts: 56

neva!!

July 21, 2012
6:02 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Ypsi Foolish said:

so....if they search all the cars that come into the campgrouds then how the fuck do the drug dealers be gettin the weed and pills into the gathering???

Can't tell if that's sarcasm Ypsi, but when I got to the gathering this big black security dude leaned into my truck, asked if I had anything I shouldn't, then proceeded to tell me to go find some honeys to bang, and waived me in.

Can't speak for last years because I wasn't there, but as long as you don't role in with your nitrous tank in your mouth everyone gets in. Shit, do you wanna search 10,000+ cars in 100 degree heat?

July 22, 2012
10:26 pm
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56

Bobcat on the drug bridge would be hilarious.I also saw Sabu buying "something"on the drug bridge a few years back.

July 24, 2012
1:16 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

DeeryLette said:

you're the one with the idea and the easiest to find if you still have that Scrubs banner...

we should congregate there before we do it. strength in numbers & shit?

yes! just be sure to come up to the scrubs tent unarmed, repeating "i'm a friend of rachel's i'm a friend of rachel's" otherwise, there's no telling how lewd they might get with you. females need be especially careful. they'll ask you to spread your toes for them and shit. possibly hit you with water balloons. it's not for the weak of heart....

July 24, 2012
1:18 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

Ratchetman said:

Bobcat on the drug bridge would be hilarious.I also saw Sabu buying "something"on the drug bridge a few years back.

Sabu got locked up for possession a few years back. He called my boy (who was in the same hotel as him) for bail money. I think he got stranded tho......i know i woulda bailed his ass out.......well.....maybe. only if i had a male friend to accompany me to the jail. them wrassslers are naaaasty.

<3 sabu 4 eva

July 24, 2012
1:35 pm
Joeberg
Guests

Sabu should just get paid in drugs like the rest of the roster.  it'd save him a trip.

July 24, 2012
1:52 pm
Meggo
Guests

wow a chick said:

yes! just be sure to come up to the scrubs tent unarmed, repeating "i'm a friend of rachel's i'm a friend of rachel's" otherwise, there's no telling how lewd they might get with you. females need be especially careful. they'll ask you to spread your toes for them and shit. possibly hit you with water balloons. it's not for the weak of heart....

I effin knew that was you!!!!! After reading a few posts, i was like this has to be my homie!!! I miss you girl!!! I cant wait to spend GOTJ with you...

That 4'11 Philly girl comment definitly confirmed... lol..

mmfwtskcl Rach!!

WHOOPWHOOP FAM!!laugh

July 24, 2012
1:52 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

ahhhh! don't hate on my mans....i can't hear you la la la lawink

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
96 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845