April 19, 2024
63 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Faygo shower the drug bridge?
July 15, 2012
11:55 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members
Forum Posts: 451
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Alright. So this has been going on for a few years now. I fucking hate the drug bridge. It's sad. And annoying. I remember at the first gathering when my crew opened up a bottle of jack and all you nerds ran from us like the plague lol. The good old days. You know...when the gathering was more about icp than ecstacy and triple stack monkeys or whatever the fuck.

Thus I have a proposition for you all: Let's set up teams to faygo shower the drug bridge every hour on the hour. Who's down? Sure, you might wind up getting chased by a coke dealer or an acid fiend ("THE WHOLE SHEET JUST MELTED INTO MY HAND. I'M FREEEAKING OUT MAAAAN!!!!!") But that's half the fun. Man.

If we put in an effort, we just might be able to make this work. I'll set up a google calendar so we can keep track. Pick a time slot. A modest proposal........

July 16, 2012
12:07 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

ps............sarcasm. i has it. would still be funny tho.laugh

July 16, 2012
12:53 am
Joeberg
Guests

With the cost of liquids out there?  And trying to get juggalos to coordinate a time schedule?  Can't be done.  Reel ninjuhz aint got no muhfukkin watches n shit!

July 16, 2012
12:59 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

"man wtf is a clock"....lol....the faygo runs free on my faygo slip and slide, my friend. come see for yaself. but beware of bees. security won't help remove them. we've tried.

July 16, 2012
8:51 am
Jonathan
Jonathan
Members
Forum Posts: 18

I'm down! Haha I Got a first timer that needs a good soaking too.

July 16, 2012
9:27 am
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

I think this is a noble idea...one must be ready at all times to get showered at the GOTJ. There should especially be no exception or sympathy to drug dealers on the bridge. The bridge is getting showered this year

July 16, 2012
11:00 am
Joeberg
Guests

What we need is for someone to steal a firetruck.  That'll really fuck shit up.

July 16, 2012
11:40 am
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

My homie managest a mechanics shop and has a master key that will pretty much start any engine. We were so tempted to steal the Love Bus. Park that shit on the drug bridge and watch it collapse. But....we knew we'd probably run over some drunk kid, piss off Tim York and his biker buddies, and even worse, get fucking mangled by Bill. So we let it pass.

So I'll put you in for the 1pm time slot, Jonathan? How bout the rest of you?

Nothing like being sticky in the 100 degree heat on a sunny afternoon. Sweat begins to taste like sugar. Diabetes. I can has it.

July 17, 2012
12:30 pm
neildo85
Guests

WOW A GIRL!I don't know where you came from but you have a refreshing POV.Yeah anyone on the drug bridge pretty much deserves a good shower of Faygo.

July 17, 2012
8:54 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

good luck with that I cant wait to hear how it goes....be safe and avoid getting harmed by the pushers who WILL try to fuck you up.

July 17, 2012
9:57 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Not for nothing .. I know everyone likes to shout about there is never any violence at the Gathering, and I'll concede that for the amount of ones I've been too I have barely ever seen any violence.

But last year I seen three fights on that bridge in one night. So spray away if you like ... But don't be surprised you wake up with blackened eyes. I'm not worried .. I buy my weed from neighbors every year.

July 17, 2012
10:00 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

don't spray faygo.  drop an explosive device. pipe bomb or whut ever !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 18, 2012
8:52 am
sickest
sickest
Members
Forum Posts: 62

but thats where i get my quality drugs.  lol.

naw but this shit would be funny.   i have a feeling that 1/2 those regulars wont be there this year,  cops are gonna get mad amounts of ninjas this year. just watch.

edit:  most them fights last year had to do with all that fake money going around.

July 18, 2012
9:25 am
Joeberg
Guests

They need to bring back the psycho coins or whatever the fuck they were called from 05

July 18, 2012
11:17 am
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members
Forum Posts: 725

so....if they search all the cars that come into the campgrouds then how the fuck do the drug dealers be gettin the weed and pills into the gathering???

July 18, 2012
12:29 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701

theres an easy way to sneak in

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 18, 2012
2:12 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Those drugs get there before the cops do.

July 18, 2012
8:24 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

With how many people are showing up for the Gathering, I don't think they rip your car apart like in Border Patrol.  I remember driving up in line last year and they just told me to open the back of the van up and the chick just took a quick peep. I was a bit nervous cause I had a bottle of Jack and some weed and all. Just know to really keep things hidden. You'll be fine.

And faygo showering the drug bridge? Good call. Chuck stick bombs and firecrackers and drop hell on them. I remember sitting at the drug bridge one night and this dude looked straight up ready to fuck somebody up pacing around mean mugging the shit outta people.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 18, 2012
10:17 pm
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

GanjaGoblin said:

And faygo showering the drug bridge? Good call. Chuck stick bombs and firecrackers and drop hell on them. I remember sitting at the drug bridge one night and this dude looked straight up ready to fuck somebody up pacing around mean mugging the shit outta people.

I fuckin hate people like that, there's always gotta be those fuckin guys

July 20, 2012
4:50 pm
wow a chick
wow a chick
Members

neildo85 said:

WOW A GIRL!I don't know where you came from but you have a refreshing POV.Yeah anyone on the drug bridge pretty much deserves a good shower of Faygo.

That's the positive side of being a chick. I'm 4'11" too, so I can always just pull the "but I'm only 13 I didn' t know!" card. Bout to don some sugar slam pigtails and see if I can pull it off. And black eyes ain't nutin new to me, brains...........I'm not even going to go into my crew's "hey let's set off fire works on drug bridge" plan from the other year. Juggalos + golf carts = your explosives get run over and literally blow up in yo face. Something special....for you

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
70 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845