May 21, 2024
25 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Drunk Driving = No Gathering
August 6, 2013
5:04 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

PRJ you bring the gifs, Pat bring the suboxone and racism, Ill bring the music, VD get us about 1000 hot wingz and cheesy sticks...Its a motherfuckin gangsta party....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 6, 2013
5:05 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Big enough??

industrial_big_fan.jpgImage Enlarger

August 6, 2013
5:05 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Carnivalkilla44 said
Same shoes as you are right now. I just got busted for a second one and I blew under the limit! Fuck these cops man. Fighting that shit in court right now.

You can come to the forum party too homie its all love...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 6, 2013
5:06 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

We are hard to kidnap. Seriously, we must be. I mean, i'm 33 and no one's even ever tried. We don't fit in most trunks.

August 6, 2013
5:07 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

PunkRockJuggalo said
Big enough??

industrial_big_fan.jpgImage Enlarger

I was going to say "thats what she said" but then I quoted this shit...thats a big ass fan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....sa5taWhZPc

August 6, 2013
5:07 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

kidneys arent up for sale haha, and i'll get 160 a month doing selling my plasma. So i can get vd the plane ticket no problem, assuming im not fucked financially at that point in time. and @violentdope i wont be gathering bound til midnight homie lol. Still gotta pick dangerofflanagan up from the busstop so he can ride wit me n my girl. And pat that sucks i was really fucking looking forward to meeting u big homie

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 6, 2013
5:09 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

LTB can kick it as well then till he leaves lil homies all good in my book...You bring the doritos...cool ranch of course...Scruff and I have both said we can kick some loot its not all on your shoulders homie...

August 6, 2013
5:11 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

While it may not be all on my shoulders, i've already made a promise and i aint one for breaking them. And i wont be kickin it long dog, alex (dangerofflanagan) will b here in an hour n a half then my girl is gonna cook us up a big ol roasted chicken n taters and after that i'll b kickin it with him n my homie jake til i leave. Sadly i ate all my doritos already

August 6, 2013
5:12 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

i have massive erection lookin at this pic....fuck we gonna need some more fans for our fat asses...sup LTB..have fun dude and drive safe homie!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0oRblS0qscdrYrLuxsMLpWYyuXSO1p5SOK0X3YQniJvhEteLSImage Enlarger

August 6, 2013
5:13 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

driving aint a thing man, highway driving at night is easy as fuck. And dude for real ive been geeking all day, i know im gonna have a blast

August 6, 2013
5:15 pm
The Warlock
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11710

I'm lookin forward to patties excuse for next year..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

August 6, 2013
5:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Violentdope said
i have massive erection lookin at this pic....fuck we gonna need some more fans for our fat asses...sup LTB..have fun dude and drive safe homie!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0oRblS0qscdrYrLuxsMLpWYyuXSO1p5SOK0X3YQniJvhEteLSImage Enlarger

I Have a confession...I'm not fat anymore...I got hooked on some bad stuff about 5 years ago and dropped like 90 pounds b4 i hit rock bottom and cleaned up...I've been able to maintain with healthy living and its kept me about 180, but slowly I'm coming back to the fat side...I eat a lot of Trader Joes food cuz I work there...it helps cuz its not all full of preservatives...

August 6, 2013
5:18 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

The Warlock said

Your just mad no one invited you to the forum party...he went last year...more than can be said for a certain broom riding fellow we all know and sorta are fond of when hes not complaining or critiquing hiphop...

August 6, 2013
5:20 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

LTB said
While it may not be all on my shoulders, i've already made a promise and i aint one for breaking them. And i wont be kickin it long dog, alex (dangerofflanagan) will b here in an hour n a half then my girl is gonna cook us up a big ol roasted chicken n taters and after that i'll b kickin it with him n my homie jake til i leave. Sadly i ate all my doritos already

Yea im bummed i have to break my promise I made to spit in Ryda's face...I was looking forward to that one...

August 6, 2013
5:22 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

The Warlock said

Image Enlarger

August 6, 2013
5:28 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

Violentdope said i have massive erection lookin at this pic....fuck we gonna need some more fans for our fat asses...sup LTB..have fun dude and drive safe homie!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0oRblS0qscdrYrLuxsMLpWYyuXSO1p5SOK0X3YQniJvhEteLSImage Enlarger

I Have a confession...I'm not fat anymore...I got hooked on some bad stuff about 5 years ago and dropped like 90 pounds b4 i hit rock bottom and cleaned up...I've been able to maintain with healthy living and its kept me about 180, but slowly I'm coming back to the fat side...I eat a lot of Trader Joes food cuz I work there...it helps cuz its not all full of preservatives...

i was at 315 at one point..stopped eating fast food..walk everyday..make my own food from trader joes or sprouts..im down to 250 now..still fat but I feel alot better...I try my best everyday to eat right but I smoke alot of weed so that doesnt help but I try to eat healthy everyday and fuck up on some bad shit once ot twice a week..still need to lose 50 lbs but ill get there..

August 6, 2013
5:30 pm
The Warlock
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11710

OCJ_Brendan said

The Warlock said

Your just mad no one invited you to the forum party...he went last year...more than can be said for a certain broom riding fellow we all know and sorta are fond of when hes not complaining or critiquing hiphop...

lol did he? can anyone confirm or are yall just takin his word for it?

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

August 6, 2013
5:32 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Im not dignifying that with a response...go way warlock your like the fat drunk chick at the party whose hitting on everyone and going to pass out in the middle of the floor in a pool of piss and vomit...

August 6, 2013
5:34 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

The Warlock said

OCJ_Brendan said

The Warlock said

lol did he? can anyone confirm or are yall just takin his word for it?

Why would he lie...

August 6, 2013
5:34 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Clapdope you should try and get a job at TJS, they have mad sick benefits, and a non contributory retirement plan.  I started there 8 years ago for 8 bucks an hour, now i make over 20...so I haven't left lol...

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
26 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845