May 20, 2024
32 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Drunk Driving = No Gathering
August 6, 2013
3:34 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Got popped last Friday on some bullshit. Wasn't even drunk (in my opinion of course) but I was certainly well over the limit. Spent the weekend in jail and will have to pay a fuckton of money in fines and lawyer fees, which sucks but what really sucks is that i'll miss the gathering for the first time in 11 years. Really wanted to meet some of you cats up on here finally, but i'm not driving all the way down there with no license. I just can't do it, the risks are far too high. So tear it up for me homies. Sucks not going to the gathering, now I know how so many juggalos feel every year. Like a wise man named @ocj_brendan once said, some ninjas never get to make it home. I had a good run. See you all next year ninjas. MCL

August 6, 2013
4:00 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Do it anyway.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 6, 2013
4:12 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

damn homie...well you me and ClapDope can kick it here while they're all gone...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 6, 2013
4:21 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I'd get locked up if I got caught. Second offense with no license in another state? I'd be fucked. If I went to jail i'd lose my job, which I still don't know how I got, i'll never get another job that pays this much again. Believe me, I wanna go, just can't take the risk.

I'll just kick it with my homies OCJ and VD and say fuck it. I had a good run. Least they'll be some cool peeps on here to kick it with. We didn't wanna go anyway, did we?

Yeah....we did. 

August 6, 2013
4:22 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

On the bright side, I won't have to listen to Zug Izland laugh

August 6, 2013
4:29 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

@patjoyce We are trying to get VD to the gathering next year.  Can I count on your support in making that shit a reality.  Scruffy, LTB, and I have been spitballing, We are going to start a "Get VD home fund" or something to get him plane ticket and a gathering ticket.  Its a crime hes never been.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 6, 2013
4:34 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

patjoyce said
Got popped last Friday on some bullshit. Wasn't even drunk (in my opinion of course) but I was certainly well over the limit. Spent the weekend in jail and will have to pay a fuckton of money in fines and lawyer fees, which sucks but what really sucks is that i'll miss the gathering for the first time in 11 years. Really wanted to meet some of you cats up on here finally, but i'm not driving all the way down there with no license. I just can't do it, the risks are far too high. So tear it up for me homies. Sucks not going to the gathering, now I know how so many juggalos feel every year. Like a wise man named @ocj_brendan once said, some ninjas never get to make it home. I had a good run. See you all next year ninjas. MCL

dude that fuckin sucks!! hopefully i'll make it next year with the help of my juggalo homies!!! we will tear it the fuck up for sure!!!!

August 6, 2013
4:35 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
damn homie...well you me and ClapDope can kick it here while they're all gone...

clapdope...haha

August 6, 2013
4:37 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

It had a better ring to it then CrabzDope

August 6, 2013
4:39 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Count me in, i'll even buy him a ticket myself. Be my pleasure. How the fuck we get him there from California we'll have to figure out, but what the fuck, we got a year. Let's get Violentdizzle home!!!

August 6, 2013
4:42 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

patjoyce said
Count me in, i'll even buy him a ticket myself. Be my pleasure. How the fuck we get him there from California we'll have to figure out, but what the fuck, we got a year. Let's get Violentdizzle home!!!

Damn thats generous....LTB is going to donate his plasma all year towards the plane ticket and fly him from Cali to Indiana where hell link up with them and drive the rest of the way.

August 6, 2013
4:45 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

patjoyce said

damn... you the shit pat!!!I cant wait to kick it with all you fuckers!!

August 6, 2013
4:46 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Sounds like Clappy is going to make it after all!! We got you homie!!! LTB might want to sell a kidney, he'll get much more money much faster. I mean, he only needs one, right? Come on LTB, sell a kidney for violentdopesack.

August 6, 2013
4:52 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

I think LTB is gathering bound as we speak...clappy..haha..

August 6, 2013
4:53 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

He seems to think he can get a few bills, I cant imagine a plane ticket from Kali to Indy is more then 5 bills if be get it early enough.

August 6, 2013
4:54 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

See this is why you get to go....cuz you dont get all butthurt when we razz you a little bit....

August 6, 2013
4:55 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

OCJ_Brendan said

You can add a fourth to that party

August 6, 2013
4:58 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
See this is why you get to go....cuz you dont get all butthurt when we razz you a little bit....

its all in good fun man..im not an uptight bitch like wartcock...i love making jokes and make people laugh..good fun..

August 6, 2013
5:02 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

PunkRockJuggalo said

OCJ_Brendan said

You can add a fourth to that party

Oh shit its about to get real sweaty in here you might wanna bring a fan

August 6, 2013
5:03 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

Same shoes as you are right now. I just got busted for a second one and I blew under the limit! Fuck these cops man. Fighting that shit in court right now.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845