May 21, 2024
32 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Cops are here.
August 9, 2013
9:33 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
August 9, 2013
9:34 pm
scottyknox17
Members
Forum Posts: 6

listen to you straight edge fags "No drugs yayyyy"

August 9, 2013
9:39 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

scottyknox17 said

So since i am the only one who said anything remotely about being straight edge you're calling me a fag??

August 9, 2013
9:41 pm
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

http://youtu.be/h2nGtVURPlE  whoooop! whoooooop! Ok juggalos we can all calm down everything's fine, you can go back to partying n debauchery!  The drug bridge is no more all is well.....

August 9, 2013
9:47 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

PunkRockJuggalo said

scottyknox17 said

So since i am the only one who said anything remotely about being straight edge you're calling me a fag??

PRJ follow your own rule homie...Dont feed the trolls...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 9, 2013
9:56 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

OCJ_Brendan said

PRJ follow your own rule homie...Dont feed the trolls...

I know, I know sometimes even I get irritated with Stupidity

August 9, 2013
10:04 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

That unfortunately is the language of forum trolls.  We all get caught up every once in awhile.  

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 9, 2013
10:04 pm
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members
Forum Posts: 307

YayYay said

VoiceNameless said

YayYay said
I remember in the 90's before J started popping pills and smoking weed ICP were anti-drugs and fuckin' dissed everybody who did them. Now look at everything.

Since the earliest days of ICP as clowns I can remember, they've always promoted and bragged about being on psychiatric pharmaceuticals like Lithium, Prozac, etc, which is much worse and damaging than something like a simple opiate. When were they ever dissing this kind of behavior? I missed all that.

Have to go way back.

Life on the road changed them for sure. He didn't start the pills until his panic attack days but even then they dissed drugs. They went off on Ozzy during their fight with Sharon on Howard Stern for being a junkie. Him and his brother made a pact about not doing any drugs when they were kids because his sister was a junkie (that old 30 page interview, his book too I think). He said he didn't break it until he started smoking weed. Who knows what he's ingested since then since a lot of their drug references and endorsements aren't even jokes anymore in their songs. I ain't passing judgement though I've run the mill of drugs too. Just something I've noticed throughout the years about them.

I get it from the standpoint of their own devices, but even in that video I only heard the reporter toss "drugs" into his list he rattled off, nothing from their own mouths. My point (wasn't trying to really contest this) was that they've never not pushed the idea in their music of staying away from any kind of substances (Back To Crack?) especially highly dangerous pharmaceutical concoctions because it goes along with the "I'm so crazy I'm clinically psychotic" gimmick. "Wizard of the Hood" off CoC starts off promoting drinking and smoking crack, and if I'm not mistaken there's references to similar shit on Dog Beats. I've just never myself heard any anti-anything or disses on people who use any kind of substance in their music, so figured I'd ask.

Much Love!

August 9, 2013
10:10 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Media reporting the deceased is 24 year old male. http://www.wsiltv.com/news/loc.....1&c=y

August 9, 2013
10:14 pm
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members

Agreed. I only felt the need to say something originally because of all the whining and generalizing coming from people with a lack of any real knowledge/speaking on something without any first hand experience. To each their own as always, but those type of generalizations and that way of thinking are the same things Juggalos try to escape from all the time in everyday life and more than likely brought us together here in one way shape or form.

Much Love!

August 9, 2013
10:15 pm
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members

Guest said
Media reporting the deceased is 24 year old male. http://www.wsiltv.com/news/loc.....1&c=y

Lol, only 10 years off from the GOTJ rumor mill. Gotta love the he said she said twists there.

August 9, 2013
10:23 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Real shitty shit thats going on there at the Gathering. N-Bomb sounds dumb. Man I want a burger.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 9, 2013
10:30 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
August 9, 2013
10:32 pm
YayYay
YayYay
Members
Forum Posts: 518

I get it from the standpoint of their own devices, but even in that video I only heard the reporter toss "drugs" into his list he rattled off, nothing from their own mouths. My point (wasn't trying to really contest this) was that they've never not pushed the idea in their music of staying away from any kind of substances (Back To Crack?) especially highly dangerous pharmaceutical concoctions because it goes along with the "I'm so crazy I'm clinically psychotic" gimmick. "Wizard of the Hood" off CoC starts off promoting drinking and smoking crack, and if I'm not mistaken there's references to similar shit on Dog Beats. I've just never myself heard any anti-anything or disses on people who use any kind of substance in their music, so figured I'd ask.

"These rappers from Detroit say...". It's not like the reporter did his own research. That's what they said and he reported it. Back to Crack is from Rydas and Rydas is a joke group. They were sarcastic as shit in the old days when they made drug references in songs because they didn't do them. They used to make fun of "wolves" (rocker burnouts) all the time.

August 9, 2013
10:34 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Hahaha VD. My friends watch this show, I never really enjoyed it cause personally I just can't stand trailer park people. I've laughed at a few of these clips all you guys post up and they were funny.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 12, 2013
12:21 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Been away on a bender for the weekend, what the fuck?????? They closed down the drug bridge????? LAME AS FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!! The whole point of the gathering was that you could do what you wanted to do, shutting down ANYTHING at the gathering goes against what made it so special in the first place. I don't necessarily do lots of drugs anymore, but the people who did never really bothered me, just 'los doing there own thing. Sorry to say it, but this makes not being able to go to the gathering this year a little more tolerable. Cops walking around, are you fucking kidding me??? Fuck that shit, if cops are going to be there it will just be like every other music festival. Cops in the future at the gathering means i'll never go again, fuck that shit.

August 12, 2013
12:23 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

They were there for like an hour...cus that dude died. No big deal. They left right away.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 12, 2013
1:57 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

My bad then, I was under the impression that they stayed and started fuckin up everybody's good time. I personally don't know what the big deal is, I would love to die at the gathering. I could leave this Earth at my favorite place on it and avoid the shitty ride back home. Dude got it easy, he died high too. Pretty dope way to go, in my opinion.

August 12, 2013
2:00 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

What's silly to me is thinking that they are gonna stop trafficking by shutting down the bridge. There will just be a new spot  to congregate next year

August 12, 2013
2:03 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

patjoyce said
My bad then, I was under the impression that they stayed and started fuckin up everybody's good time. I personally don't know what the big deal is, I would love to die at the gathering. I could leave this Earth at my favorite place on it and avoid the shitty ride back home. Dude got it easy, he died high too. Pretty dope way to go, in my opinion.

However morbid, I kinda agree here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....4ZNPAKkBc4

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
48 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845