May 6, 2024
51 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Juggalo March on Washington DC double as the 2017 Gathering (Colorado GOTJ)
August 10, 2016
2:59 pm
Makaveli
Members
Forum Posts: 122
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Skratchie said

Yep. bout the same distance. I'm in Vancouver. Sounds like you live pretty close, crazy to see a local forum ninja. We should get a beer or somethingcheers  

Wow that's crazy man, but yeah I'm down to grab a drink sometime if you want. I got friday, saturday and sundays off nowadays. PM me sometime or something or I'll hit ya up later, whatever works. 

August 10, 2016
4:32 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9044

Yeah Novi was cool enough, but if it were more than two days it would've gotten older quicker. 

Highlights included witnessing Twiztid, and ICP also did "Nuttin But a Bitch Thang" live.. my oldest brother getting kicked out for climbing on the roof, then sneaking back in, then making our friend cry at the Big Boy across the street.... being signed up for wrestling with these two dudes and getting a picture of them slamming my neck... photo with ICP (still got it)... meeting the peeps.... tokin blunts at the hotel... Big Money Hustlas release... talking to Frank Nitty of PJB... was good but def not like outdoor Gatherings.

August 10, 2016
4:33 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

Washington juggalos in da house.. .did u guys get excited when they announced the March on Washington then realized they meant DC 

Whoop Whoop JabroniKilla :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 10, 2016
8:56 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

I am optimistic about them coming to Colorado, but still worried about it all coming to fruition.

http://www.cracked.com/persona.....-band.html

^ this is the kind of view that "internet society" still has on Juggalos. It's outdated and lame. At the very end of the article, a Juggalo joke. Wow, edgy.

August 11, 2016
1:33 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Naturally I expect alot of Midwest gathering vets to be skipping if it is in CO...I will be attending no matter where it is in U.S I for one  am looking into spending extra days before or after GOTJ to enjoy Colorado

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
August 11, 2016
1:59 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

This may bring a whole new crowd to the Gathering, being in such a drastically different location. As loNg as some of ya'll FLH peeps are therr representing, I'm content.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

bayAreaShaman
August 11, 2016
2:54 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

@potato_tan you can get away with a lot on a greyhound bus, trust me.

for instance, 17 pre-rolled joints and another 7 grams.. rode back with much less but had a few grams and some dabs. no issues.

hell, my girlfriend and i smoked outside the bus stations when we had time. greyhound is so lax.0717162217-1.jpgImage Enlarger

August 11, 2016
4:00 pm
Potato-tan
Potato-tan
Members
Forum Posts: 172

@deathmetaljuggalo

My eyes have never seen such a beautiful sight.

I can't roll for shit.

Whoop Whoop Potato-tan :

Neverthrive
August 11, 2016
7:07 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

deathmetaljuggalo said
@potato_tan you can get away with a lot on a greyhound bus, trust me.

for instance, 17 pre-rolled joints and another 7 grams.. rode back with much less but had a few grams and some dabs. no issues.

hell, my girlfriend and i smoked outside the bus stations when we had time. greyhound is so lax.

0717162217-1.jpgImage Enlarger

This is MOSTLY true, but FYI if you go anywhere nearish to the mexican border while in texas, they stop the bus and dogs sniff around and it becomes a huge hassle if they find anything. On my trip last year, a few miles from the border, we got stopped and it took like 2 hours to search the bus and we couldn't do shit. couldn't get off the bus or anything, and they found some shit someone had. He got pulled off the bus and then we drove on with one less passenger. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Potato-tan

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 11, 2016
7:08 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Hypnotized Ninja said
Naturally I expect alot of Midwest gathering vets to be skipping if it is in CO...I will be attending no matter where it is in U.S I for one  am looking into spending extra days before or after GOTJ to enjoy Colorado  

I really hope not but I assume you're right. A lot of people I talked to the first year I went were like "wow 4 days on the bus, that's dedication" and then they were like "I almost didn't come cuz it's a couple hours away". 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

bayAreaShaman

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 11, 2016
7:49 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

The one year I caught greyhound Seattle to Ohio was the best experience I mean greyhound sucks and smells but after the trip is done u look back on the greyhound ride and realize it's the shit and by the time we got there the whole bus was almost ninjalos

August 11, 2016
8:23 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

JabroniKilla said
The one year I caught greyhound Seattle to Ohio was the best experience I mean greyhound sucks and smells but after the trip is done u look back on the greyhound ride and realize it's the shit and by the time we got there the whole bus was almost ninjalos  

I did not have that experience at all lol. My ride sucked. It wasn't like the worst thing ever but I'll won't do it again if I can avoid it. The jesus people in the midwest trying to convert me were the absolute worst. Dude got mad at me because I had an it's ok to be gay patch on my bag. 

The ride home wasn't much better. And I had to get involved in some shit cuz some grown ass man was making vaguely sexual comments towards a 14 year old girl. They weren't outright outlandish but they were skeevy and inappropriate and he kept staring at her.  Plus i had the plague. 

Getting only 2 hours of sleep at a time helped prepare me for the gotj though so there was that.

August 11, 2016
8:43 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

JabroniKilla said

I would do a greyhound tour across the 50 states one by one if my companions were a bunch of Gathering bound (never otw reverse trip god the aroma alone....) ninjas and Lil Sneezy.  The Continental United States would be DRIPPING after he sneezed on all of em SHUN!  After that the after party would be our family reunion I see no down side....batman

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 12, 2016
10:56 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

OCJ_Brendan said

I would do a greyhound tour across the 50 states one by one if my companions were a bunch of Gathering bound (never otw reverse trip god the aroma alone....) ninjas and Lil Sneezy.  The Continental United States would be DRIPPING after he sneezed on all of em SHUN!  After that the after party would be our family reunion I see no down side....batman  

I'm not sure how to Greyhound from Hawai'i or Alaska. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

bayAreaShaman, Potato-tan
August 12, 2016
3:01 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

With Lil Sneezy all things are possible.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman, MASTERWEEDO

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 12, 2016
4:29 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

you can bus to alaska easily enough.  more difficult than most states, but doable. 

bussing to hawaii, at least without sneezy magic, will be tougher. 

then again, they do have three 'interstates'...  so, at least the last part of the trip will be simple. 

actually, from what i hear, traffic in hawaii has gotten absurdly bad, so...  may only be slightly easier. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 12, 2016
10:23 pm
bigdank007
bigdank007
Members
Forum Posts: 23

South Dakota Ninja. Ready for CO Gathering. Just hit up Gathering 17 in Ohio. Woop Woop. Can't wait. MCL. Collector / Trader. Hit me up. [email protected].

Whoop Whoop bigdank007 :

bayAreaShaman
August 29, 2016
1:41 am
DiapredClown
DiapredClown
Members
Forum Posts: 43
Could It Be That Finally Ill get to Go Gathering At this yr gathering it was relived that next yrs gathering to be in Colorado yes finally a west coast gathering! For those that know me for a while how bad that i wanted to go one in every time its gathering time am always supper bummed that i missed anther one i don't want hear anything about gathering as just makes me sad and pissed off every time ill have asked my dad he says no that's fair for us to go always maybe next yr well when ill told next yr it be in Colorado he said that we might be able to go this yr am not holding breath on it but you never know plus anything could happen from now till next summer

Whoop Whoop DiapredClown :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
September 24, 2016
6:00 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Peep the new Herald. West coast gets the bone again. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

September 24, 2016
6:07 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

uhhhhh what?

"OK, now I want you to really pay attention to what I’m about to drop.

I know J and Shaggy announced that next year’s Gathering was going to be in Colorado but it’s looking more and more like we might actually have no choice but to combine the two major events into one giant event and make The Juggalo March on Washington DC double as the 2017 Gathering of the Juggalos, because we know that most ninjas just cannot afford to attend them both. Especially with them being only months apart and on opposite ends of the country. This might be looked at as a major bone to some at first, but we here understand the importance of this March, as it is detrimental to our very Juggalo existence and our eternal legacy. We don't look at “The March” as a political move, because we don't even understand how politics work, but we do know that marching on Washington DC is the best possible way of letting the rest of the fuckin’ country and the world for that matter, know that we are NOT COOL with the discrimination that Juggalos endure every fuckin’ day of our lives. If we, especially Psychopathic Records, don't do anything about it, that’s basically the same as us all saying “We’re perfectly OK with being labeled a gang by the FBI and every bone that comes with it” and we ARE NOT OK with any of that bullshit. It’s been five years since the FBI officially declared Juggalos a “Hybrid Gang,” yet the effects of such a bullshit claim still continue to haunt us all on a constant basis and thus our lawsuit is still completely in effect and the fight to clear our name continues daily. There is much, much more to come about “The March” in the future, but we have now entered the “one year out” mark and thus we have now officially secured the weekend of September 15 -17, 2017 as the official date of this enormous event and the Jiffy Lube Amphitheater as the location of the massive 2 or 3 day free concert. Everything is still being worked out and put together as we speak. There will be an official web site and infomercial going up soon explaining how this entire event will go down in the near future. It’s so motherfuckin’ important to us that I cannot even begin to explain to y'all how and why in this edition of the HH. But we will explain it to you, in full detail, in the months to come. As for now, Juggalos, please do whatever you have to do in order to make sure that you and your crew are all free and able to attend this huge event because this will undoubtedly be the most historic event in Juggalo history by far. Nothing we’ve ever done even comes close to the significance and importance of what we are about to do one year from now. Juggalos are the last, very real, American subulture. They call us a “Movement.” Well the time has come for us to collectively actually make a move! This is not about just albums and tours for so many ninjas out there. Being a Juggalo is a way of life for thousands of us and this event is our way to stand up and say to the rest of the planet who use constantly use Juggalos as a punchline, “Fuck You Back!”  But like I said, there is much, much more info to come about this incredible weekend to come in time. For now, let me drop some dope ass news that will surely put a smile across your painted mugs."

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

TerenceKig, Jasonsaw, TerryNog, Thomasved, koxgofd

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845