May 6, 2024
53 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Juggalo March on Washington DC double as the 2017 Gathering (Colorado GOTJ)
August 10, 2016
12:30 am
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I like the 1% distinction between Colorado Springs and Mountain Areas lol 

August 10, 2016
12:43 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Old Mr Dangerous said  
Eastern plains such as Log Lane Village/Fort Morgan: it'll be hot, non-scenic, and nothing special. But dammit, ya'll can crash at my crib. I got a kiddie pool, a garage, a basement, and more!  
Lots of land there. seriously   

then its settled.  call rob.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 10, 2016
12:48 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9044

scruffy said

Old Mr Dangerous said  
Eastern plains such as Log Lane Village/Fort Morgan: it'll be hot, non-scenic, and nothing special. But dammit, ya'll can crash at my crib. I got a kiddie pool, a garage, a basement, and more!  
Lots of land there. seriously   

then its settled.  call rob.    

be forewarned: it will get hot. But I will invest in several shade structures.

August 10, 2016
12:55 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

i promise you, ive endured heat and direct sunlight equaling or surpassing the worst that colorado can throw at me. 

August 10, 2016
1:06 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

scruffy said
i promise you, ive endured heat and direct sunlight equaling or surpassing the worst that colorado can throw at me.   

light mist tents, with shade structures, can't go wrong.

August 10, 2016
4:01 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Cheshyr said
@noah- fence Thanks for the vid!

All right, so they WANT/would like it to be in Denver but that's a bit different than people going around and SAYING it's in Denver.

I'm happy with Colorado. Just remember kids, you need to have a state issued ID (ie Colorado) in order to walk into weed shops and buy shit. But it ain't like you just wouldn't be able to get a CO ninja to help.

Personally, if it ends up being somewhere in Colorado Springs, I will just HAVE TO be there! HAVE. To. I was BORN in Colorado Springs and moved when I was 2yrs old and have never set foot there again in all my life. I don't think I've even flown over it the few times I've gone to Washington or Oregon! If The Gathering were held there it would be... like... fuckin' fate n' all that. (it would be some "Joke Ya Mind" type shit for me for sure)...

np homie.

Remember this was BEFORE the ICP seminar so maybe they do have a place and he was just trying to get the crowd hype for their announcement. I doubt it, but it's plausible. 

As for your bold shit. I do believe out of state IDs are acceptable. Maybe @old-mr-dangerous  can comment. Also, I think he mentioned that it might be hard to get a weed shop vendor on the grounds wherever they have it so people will have to swing into shops in town before hitting the grounds (or procure on site illegally I guess).

scruffy said
itll be in denver, the way the last one was in columbus. 

That's about what I'm hoping for when I say I hope it's in Denver.  I mean, I don't really care where in CO it is, but 45 minutes out of town isn't too shabby. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 10, 2016
5:02 am
Makaveli
Members
Forum Posts: 122

Just saw someone say you need a CO ID to buy weed, uh no you don't lol..Any US citizen with an ID who's 21+ can buy it, I live in Washington but was in Denver back in March and got weed.

Why would they restrict it so tourists couldn't buy? What an awful business decision that would be lol, but yeah forget what that other guy said, anyone from the us 21+ with a valid ID can buy weed in Colorado, I'm 100% certain of that. I don't know if it's different for international people or not, but i doubt it.

August 10, 2016
6:29 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

http://www.coloradospringscrim.....-Colorado/ says:

Can I Buy Marijuana While I Visit Colorado?
In short yes. Any adult, over the age of 21 can possess and consume marijuana in the State of Colorado. The law makes no distinction about in state residents versus tourists, in terms of the possession, purchase or consumption of marijuana in Colorado.

How Much Marijuana Can I Have?
This is where the law does make a distinction between residents and visitors. An adult with a valid Colorado ID can purchase up to one ounce of marijuana, while an individual with an out of state ID can purchase up to one quarter ounce at a time.

How Can I Transport Weed I Legally Bought?
The best advice I can give on this issue is to place it in a closed trunk. This way, if you are stopped by law enforcement, there’s no question that you weren’t consuming it.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
August 10, 2016
9:00 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Facts Updated:

You can purchase cannabis with either an in-state or out-of-state issued ID. This includes driver's license, passport, reservation ID. It has to be a picture ID with your birthdate AND an expiration date that has not expired. No exceptions. I have turned away 75 year old folks because their license was expired by a single day.

On that note, Colorado Recreational buyers have always been able to purchase up to one ounce of product. Colorado Medical Card Carriers can purchase up to two ounces per day.

Out of state recreational (and even out of state medical carriers, such as Minnesota, California, etc) can now purchase UP TO AN OUNCE. 

This is a recent development. Literally about a month ago. For years, out of staters could only purchase 7 grams aka one quarter ounce, per day. Since you are not tracked, all this meant was that they would just go to another store and buy another 7 grams and repeat. 

Seeing as how it is legal for you to POSSESS up to an ounce, but only buy 7 grams, they recently said "well that's silly" and changed it to one ounce purchase.

Lots of changes in very little time at these dispensaries. If you are unsure, check the marijuana section of Colorado.gov. 

EDIBLES/TINCTURES/VAPE OILS, etc:

This has always been somewhat of a loophole. So, to get high:

10 mg = 1 dose

It works for most people, but some need much larger of an amount. For example, I have a huge weed tolerance, but can still feel high off of a dose or two (20mg). Like 2 gummies, or 2 shots of a Cannapunch. Some people don't even feel it off of a 100mg candy bar. 

Body weight, metabolism and more are part of this. However, it is very random and very unpredictable from person to person. It is literally the hardest part to explain. Start slow, and wait over 2 hours before deciding to dose more. Trust me. Being down the rabbit hole isn't the funnest thING in the world.

Back to purchasing.. there are 7,000 mg in 7 grams. 10 mg will get you high. This is why, before the ounce law changed, out of staters would spend like a $1,000 on edibles. The amount to get high with, 7,000 mg of edibles aka 700 doses, is a lot more dose that a quarter of weed.

Now, you can purchase 28,000 mg of edibles. 

Same goes for the vapor cartridges, which are in mg. The usual big size is 500mg, or half a gram. You can buy 56 of these now.

I suggest purchasing topical for pain and skin issues. They will come in handy in numerous ways at a dry, hot Gathering. And they work wonders. THC/CBD or CBC creams or salves are the best.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Psyral, djscrubb, Noah Fence
August 10, 2016
9:26 am
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Hey @makaveli what area of Washington you from?

August 10, 2016
12:22 pm
Makaveli
Members
Forum Posts: 122

Skratchie said
Hey @makaveli what area of Washington you from?  

I'm near Portland actually, about 15-20 mins or so from there. You from Washington too I assume?

August 10, 2016
12:30 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members

Makaveli said

I'm near Portland actually, about 15-20 mins or so from there. You from Washington too I assume?  

Yep. bout the same distance. I'm in Vancouver. Sounds like you live pretty close, crazy to see a local forum ninja. We should get a beer or somethingcheers

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

Makaveli
August 10, 2016
12:37 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

this is startin to mess with my head a tad. 

my uncle lives in vancouver, and my aunt and another uncle live about twenty minutes from portland.  oregon side.  

August 10, 2016
12:39 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members

scruffy said
this is startin to mess with my head a tad. 

my uncle lives in vancouver, and my aunt and another uncle live about twenty minutes from portland.  oregon side.    

That reminds me about a bullet I forgot to add to the other thread. @scruffy my mom is still waiting on that child support!

August 10, 2016
1:26 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Skratchie said  
That reminds me about a bullet I forgot to add to the other thread. scruffy my mom is still waiting on that child support!    

aint been served.  all i gots to say. 

well, i will add that i still think you are actually bruce derns kid, and not mine. 

August 10, 2016
2:23 pm
Potato-tan
Potato-tan
Members
Forum Posts: 172

If it really is gonna be in Colorado, then I'm going to make an honest effort to go, next year. Colorado isn't too far from me -- I live in Texas -- and the promise of legal weed is far too tempting. I can just buy when I get in-state, instead of trying to figure out th logistics of smuggling smoke onto a Greyhound bus. (Actually, I may still have to figure that out -- with how unreliable my hookups are, I'd probably wanna take some back with me when I went home.)

Plus, next year will be my last full year on the mainland, if everything goes well. Gonna be a lot harder to get to the Gathering from Hawai'i.

Whoop Whoop Potato-tan :

Noah Fence
August 10, 2016
2:28 pm
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496

Im biased a bit because I do live in Michigan, but I do wish they would bring it back to where it all started at, where the first gathering was - Novi, MI in the Expo Center.  It was only a 2 day even and there were 7,000 in attendance, and I do believe that the first gathering was actually free - no tickets needed at all to get in.  But maybe, one day, it can be brought back to Michigan

Whoop Whoop TheRevWells :

djscrubb

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

August 10, 2016
2:32 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Skratchie said

That reminds me about a bullet I forgot to add to the other thread. @scruffy my mom is still waiting on that child support!  

Spooky get in on this while the gettings good LOL!

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 10, 2016
2:46 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

TheRevWells said   
Im biased a bit because I do live in Michigan, but I do wish they would bring it back to where it all started at, where the first gathering was - Novi, MI in the Expo Center.  It was only a 2 day even and there were 7,000 in attendance, and I do believe that the first gathering was actually free - no tickets needed at all to get in.     

whaaa--?! 

nah.  was like a buck, buck ten.  for only two days [edit:  daytime only, like 10am-10pm] and very little to do, nowhere near the value that you get nowadays. 

also, no way it was seven thousand.  more like five. 

cmon, that place was terrible.  giant barn, no stages at all.  rotten place for a gathering. 

[edit edit]  okay, after dwellin on it for a bit, i cant remember if that was the cost of one ticket, or two...  maybe somebody else wants to dig through stubs and find out.  i dont. 

point is, it definitely costed money. 

August 10, 2016
2:57 pm
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496

scruffy said

TheRevWells said   
Im biased a bit because I do live in Michigan, but I do wish they would bring it back to where it all started at, where the first gathering was - Novi, MI in the Expo Center.  It was only a 2 day even and there were 7,000 in attendance, and I do believe that the first gathering was actually free - no tickets needed at all to get in.     

whaaa--?! 

nah.  was like a buck, buck ten.  for only two days [edit:  daytime only, like 10am-10pm] and very little to do, nowhere near the value that you get nowadays. 

also, no way it was seven thousand.  more like five. 

cmon, that place was terrible.  giant barn, no stages at all.  rotten place for a gathering.   

Thanks for the corrections.  In my old age, I do tend to get things mixed up wacky

Whoop Whoop TheRevWells :

scruffy

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
33 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

TerenceKig, Jasonsaw, TerryNog, Thomasved, koxgofd

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845