April 19, 2024
60 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Cheech and Chong!
July 30, 2012
11:17 pm
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm stoked to see C&C as well as all the other announced comedians.What does everyone else think?

July 31, 2012
12:07 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701

very fresh & ralphie may should go over great i cant think of a better comedian than him for the ninjas to dig

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 31, 2012
12:07 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701

edit: double post

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 31, 2012
7:26 am
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members
Forum Posts: 307

Best comedy act booked to date besides Mic Foley in my opinion, also very excited for Ralphie Mae and Bobcat Goldwaith!

Much Love!

July 31, 2012
7:46 am
Joeberg
Guests

I've never seen Cheech & Chong's standup stuff but have my doubts about it really being funny.  I see that turning into a giant smokeout much like when Rowdy Roddy Piper tried to do standup...last year I think it was?  They need to bring back the Iron Sheik.  Now that's comedy.

July 31, 2012
9:20 am
neildo85
Guests

I think Cheech and Chong are supossedly clean and sober.We'll see if the same applies at the gathering.Brian Posehn fell off the wagon last year,but then later acted like we were going to gang rape him if he didn't hit the bong.

July 31, 2012
1:16 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Chong still smokes. Cheech has claimed in press a few years back that he doesn't smoke ... But I have my doubts. Cheech and Chong were stage performers well before they did movies ... Probably the only comedians selling as many records as them were Carlin and Pryor, and Cosby.

All of their movies are based on their stage shows ..

This is something I will not be missing. I love that they bring in stuff like this .. I never thought I'd have the chance to see this stuff on stage before I died. Very fucking cool.

July 31, 2012
2:42 pm
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members

This should be epic if it's half as good as their movies and albums.I will show up early for this shit for sure!I would bet some of psychopathic will make time to see this or maybe even make an appearance.

July 31, 2012
2:53 pm
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members
Forum Posts: 307

MmmmBrainz said:

I never thought I'd have the chance to see this stuff on stage before I died. Very fucking cool.

Same! I feel honored in a way, lol.

Much Love!

July 31, 2012
3:23 pm
Neverthrive
Neverthrive
Members
Forum Posts: 864

I wish I could have had the chance to go this year, especially with the comedy lineup, but I'm broke. Maybe eventually, but when that eventually comes, I doubt Cheech and Chong will be on the Gathering roster.

Wow, really now? We have to solve simple math equations to post? I get how that could be funny, but it's kind of just annoying.

daisies2-4.jpg

July 31, 2012
3:35 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

It annoys spam bots from posting to. It's not like there is fractions or anything. Hahah.

July 31, 2012
3:57 pm
Neverthrive
Neverthrive
Members
Forum Posts: 864

No, that's the worst part. It'd be cool if it was an actual problem. 8+2 just seems like a joke. Fucking juggalo math...

Anyway, Cheech and Chong are the shit and I think it's awesome that such a legendary duo will be performing for juggalos. Maybe they're only in it for the free weed, I dunno, but it's just mind blowing to me that you can go to a weekend long festival and see ICP, Fear Factory and Cheech and Chong all perform the same gig.

daisies2-4.jpg

August 1, 2012
3:33 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Or .. you can see ICP, skip Fear Factor, and still see Cheech and Chong do Daves Not Here live.

August 1, 2012
3:38 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

The real question will be can the Juggalos actually shut the fuck up and listen to a show without shouting shit at the stage as if they the stars of a group show.

I can just imagine all of the question being answered by Fucked Up Juggalos or FUJes as I call them. Seriously I hope they can handle listening to a show that doesn't  have constant music playing in the back ground.

August 1, 2012
4:22 am
Bobbo Tokes
Bobbo Tokes
Members
Forum Posts: 237

Cheech and chong will be dope and I don't think they would be there next year since chong has cancer I heard its bad. Either way one week to go till we peep it. Ralphie should do good. Bobcat I havent heard shit out of him since bobcats big ass show he was like pauly shore same era fell off around the same time.

August 1, 2012
12:55 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Chong claims weed cured his cancer.

August 1, 2012
5:04 pm
kill em all
Guests

cheech and chong going to the gathering is dope . tommy chong for president !! laugh 

August 1, 2012
5:31 pm
docjonez420
docjonez420
Members
Forum Posts: 17

this is really dope,i missed my opportunity couple years ago to see them at radio city music hall,in nyc .so this is the make up to that,i just hope i can watch the whole show and not hear ppl yelling,but even to be under the same tent is awesome

August 1, 2012
5:47 pm
Skullz
Skullz
Members
Forum Posts: 15

Cheech and Chong is going to be awesome!  I've always wanted to see them in person.  Gonna be one of the must see acts of the Gathering.

August 1, 2012
8:53 pm
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members

I think i'm actually gonna show up early for cheech and chong,i really wanna sit in the front row to see these legends.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
84 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845