May 20, 2024
31 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Back from the gathering
August 12, 2013
10:26 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

With all due respect PRJ, your radical straight edge views seem as ignorant as anything I have ever heard come out of a junkees mouth, and that's saying something. Why can't you just be satisfied that you hold yourself to a high standard and leave it at that? When your personal standards become a public agenda, that's taking it to far. People go to GOTJ to relax and cut loose. Relax, guy. If you want to be sober, be sober. Don't worry about other people or try to squelch on their right to live life as they see fit. Instead of derailing this thread with a bunch of useless drug debate that could not be resolved, I just want to know one thing PRJ, what is your opinion on this particular drug addict: hzlAtfs.jpgImage Enlarger

August 12, 2013
11:11 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

How are my views radical?

How do i hold myself above everyone else? I for the fact have never said i was better than anyone. I don't believe i am better than anyone.

What me thinking drugs are stupid is wrong?

How have my personal standards become a public agenda? What because i comment in a forum where you discuss your opinions?

I don't push my beliefs onto anyone. I state my opinion just like everyone else who does  or don't do drugs.

So since i am not on drugs i can't comment about them? Oh wait i guess me being a former addict and having a mother who choice drugs over everything else doesn't give me rights to speak on it.

So me making a stupid joke about drugs and then commenting on my opinion is derailing a Thread ? Oh wait why are you not calling out LTB when he agreed with me.

Where have i said people can't enjoy themselves?

So it is wrong of me to hope no one throws their lives away one heroin and N-Bomb or whatever hard drug? Sorry that i actually give a shit about people and don't like to hear about people dying over some dumb shit.

If anyone is derailing i thread it would be you not me.

While i like Boondox's music i find it stupid he threw away a few years of his career to drugs. Oh wait he agrees and said that himself. I am glad he got clean.

So why is it you can call me out on my anti- drug take but you don't call out anyone one their Pro drug stance?

But i for got i am not allowed to have an opinion about things i should just shut up and watch right?

August 12, 2013
11:51 am
Members

Since you do so much for this site I will line item answer you. I normally would never do that, but whatever. I don't care to debate this shit at all so this will be my last serious post on the matter.

1. You are far to the right of a progressive stance on drugs. That's by nature, radicalism to me in this day and age. By expecting other people to adhere to your beliefs, your views are radical and antiquated.

2. I got the impression you look down on drug users, was I wrong? If you look down, you hold yourself above.

3. You are wrong thinking a drug is stupid because it is an inanimate object. It can't be smart or stupid or good or evil. It's just a thing. Actions have intentions not objects.

4. Fair enough, and I was just stating mine. I think your issue is with your mothers addiction and not drugs in general. Pain and hurt can make us act irrationally. Don't take this as a diss or a slam but maybe get a therapist to help you talk through some of it. Maternal issues can run deep.

5. I meant I didn't want to derail the tread with a back and forth exchange about drugs. It benefits no one. I didn't post about LTB, who cares? I was talking about your post not his. I called you out on this because you are very vocal about it, over several threads and your Twitter account. You expected people to disagree with you, you said it yourself.

6. You didn't say it in those words but when you are rooting for people to get arrested I can read between the lines.

7. Keep telling yourself that. Long answer would take pages and pages. Short answer: Yes. It is wrong for you to hope that.

8. Like I said, I was talking about me derailing it. I wasn't clear, my bad. This is what I was afraid of.

9. Short answer on Boondox, that's all I cared about anyway. He pissed his job away for drugs. That's the definition of drug addict. Medical professionals agree, clean or not, once an addict, always an addict. Do you trust Boondox is really clean? I'm sure you can attest that drug addicts are ruthless liars and cons. Do you think Boondox is a good roll model now? These are the issues I care about, because this is a Juggalo forum. Instead of tackling social issues I just want to discuss how these issues affect Juggalo news. Since you are very out spoken about drugs I was curious how you view the return and revelation of this Boondox business. Its relevant. Don't treat him any differently than you would any "reformed" addict.

10. I don't call out pro drug people (yet) because they are mostly just enthusiastic kids in a phase. No big deal. Nobody takes pro drug propaganda seriously anyway. Oh wait, I did try to goad that kid into shooting up by calling him chicken. Does that count?

11. You can post all you want. I wasn't trying to shut you down. Just disagree with you and get some feedback on Boondox.

No follow up questions, please

August 12, 2013
12:03 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Guest said
Since you do so much for this site I will line item answer you. I normally would never do that, but whatever. I don't care to debate this shit at all so this will be my last serious post on the matter.

I do not care to debate this either but i while comment on a few things and this will be my last reply.

Do you trust Boondox is really clean? I'm sure you can attest that drug addicts are ruthless liars and cons.

I do not trust people in general but i was an addict at a time and i have stayed clean i just hope all recovering addict can stay clean.

Do you think Boondox is a good roll model now?

I have never or will never look at and artist, actor or anyone like that as a roll model period no matter what.In my opioion i do not think they should be looked at as role models.

6. You didn't say it in those words but when you are rooting for people to get arrested I can read between the lines.

I won't back down from my belief in hoping people who sell drugs to kids to get arrested.

2. I got the impression you look down on drug users, was I wrong? If you look down, you hold yourself above

I do not look down on people, i just hope people with problems that effect their lives can get help.

Oh wait, I did try to goad that kid into shooting up by calling him chicken. Does that count?

I forgot about Yaboiron

But my problem with hard drugs are i seen what they did to me and how i fucked up my life when i was on them.(not talking about weed)

I just like to see the best for people and hate to hear about people dieing over something like drugs.

But i do see your point where what i say may come off wrong.

August 12, 2013
12:08 pm
Members

in other news...

fsw8Yyx.gif

August 12, 2013
12:09 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Medicinal Marijuana Story

This is Charlotte

This is CharlotteImage Enlarger
Charlotte Figi had her first seizure when she was 3 months old. Over the next few months, the girl, affectionately called Charlie, had frequent seizures lasting two to four hours, and she was hospitalized repeatedly.
Image Enlarger
By the time she was 3, Charlotte was having up to 300 grand mal seizures every week. Eventually she lost the ability to walk, talk and eat.
Image Enlarger
The seizures were so severe Charlotte's heart stopped a number of times. Doctors suggested putting the child in a medically induced coma to give her small, battered body a rest.
Image Enlarger
Her father, Matt Figi, found a similar case online in which medical marijuana helped a boy's seizures. The family decided to give it a try.
Image Enlarger
The Figi family soon heard about the Stanley brothers, one of Colorado's largest marijuana growers and dispensary owners. These six brothers were crossbreeding a strain of marijuana low in THC, the compound in marijuana that's psychoactive, and high in CBD, which has medicinal properties but no psychoactivity.
Image Enlarger
The brothers started the Realm of Caring Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides cannabis to adults and children suffering from a host of diseases. Here Josh Stanley, right, gives CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta a tour.
Image Enlarger
The first time Paige Figi gave her daughter, Charlotte, cannabis oil, the child's seizures stopped for seven days.
Image Enlarger
The marijuana strain Charlotte and 41 other people use to help their symptoms has been named after her. It's called Charlotte's Web.
Image Enlarger
Today, Charlotte is thriving. Her seizures are down to 2 to 3 per month, almost solely in her sleep. She is walking, can feed herself and is talking more and more each day, her parents say.
Image Enlarger
"I literally see Charlotte's brain making connections that haven't been made in years," Matt Figi said of his daughter. "I want other people, other parents, to know that this is a viable option."
August 12, 2013
12:25 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Guest said
in other news...

fsw8Yyx.gif

is that olivia munn?

piggofdoom said

Medicinal Marijuana Story

What i was talking about was nothing to do with Marijuana.

But i will not derail this thread with my beliefs.

August 12, 2013
12:27 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

I never said it did, this was just an awesome story that is on the front page of reddit, and seemed appropriate. 

August 12, 2013
12:29 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Hey @ltb tell your chick i said hi

August 12, 2013
12:30 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Weed=non-lethal=good

Heroin, meth, crack, n-bomb, misc. "hard" drugs=highly addictive=lethal=bad

despite that, which should be common sense, people can do whatever they want. I just think theyre idiots for doing it.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 12, 2013
12:31 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

PunkRockJuggalo said
Hey @ltb tell your chick i said hi

I saw she made an account lol. I'll tell her

August 12, 2013
12:35 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

LTB said
Weed=non-lethal=good

Heroin, meth, crack, n-bomb, misc. "hard" drugs=highly addictive=lethal=bad

despite that, which should be common sense, people can do whatever they want. I just think theyre idiots for doing it.

I agree, but too be honest, there ARE people who smoke too much weed, and anyone who says you can't be addicted to marijuana is stupid. There may not be a PHYSICAL addiction, but there is definitely a psychological addiction. You aren't addicted because your body needs it, you are addicted because you really like the feeling.

August 12, 2013
12:40 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

I known plenty of people that i'd consider weed addicts. But the "withdrawal" is no worse the feining for a cigarette. You get moody but ur not hallucinating or vomiting either. My point is, it isnt going to kill you or ruin your life, unless you count being arrested over it as ruining your life. weed is a lot more defendable than heroin. Or even alcohol for that matter.

August 12, 2013
12:41 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

piggofdoom said
I agree, but too be honest, there ARE people who smoke too much weed, and anyone who says you can't be addicted to marijuana is stupid. There may not be a PHYSICAL addiction, but there is definitely a psychological addiction. You aren't addicted because your body needs it, you are addicted because you really like the feeling.

Yea "special people" who should never be introduced to harder drugs.  We have a kid in our click like that who constantly takes fronts for herb from everyone he can, cuz he NEEDS it.  Then his paycheck comes and he has to pay it all out to clear his tabs.  Hope he never finds meth/smack/rocks, cuz then he will be F U C K E D.  Those things have real addictions.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 12, 2013
12:42 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

LTB said
I known plenty of people that i'd consider weed addicts. But the "withdrawal" is no worse the feining for a cigarette. You get moody but ur not hallucinating or vomiting either. My point is, it isnt going to kill you or ruin your life, unless you count being arrested over it as ruining your life. weed is a lot more defendable than heroin. Or even alcohol for that matter.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 12, 2013
12:45 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

LTB said

Oh it's not even close to cigarettes. Nicotine is actually one of the most addictive drugs out there.

August 12, 2013
12:47 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

piggofdoom said

LTB said

Oh it's not even close to cigarettes. Nicotine is actually one of the most addictive drugs out there.

I meant people act similar they get mildly pissy and want their weed, not that the addiction is the same...i know all the anti-nicotine anything anyone can spew. I wasnt saying theyre the same. 

August 12, 2013
12:50 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

LTB VS PIGDOOMGUY...STEEL CAGE DEATHMATCH......FIGHT.

August 12, 2013
1:54 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
August 12, 2013
1:59 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845