May 20, 2024
36 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Back from the gathering
August 10, 2013
10:28 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

LTB said
Yea she was gassed the fuck out. I def didnt want to leave, but i wasnt gonna force her to stay longer. She's already talking bout next year so she def loved it she just couldnt last any longer. She now calls herself a lette, she has been drawn in like i hoped, despite being tagged by a full unopened beer can right before the first concert we went to. (Boondox) but that helped draw her in at the same time cus like 8 random ninjas were askin if she was ok n she was amazed at the kindness of everyone there

Very cool, minus the whole getting hit in the face thing

Although at the Twiztid show i went to in March i seen this dude took a Unopened can of Red Bull to the Chin and not even move.

August 10, 2013
10:34 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

dat pussy must be good !!!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 10, 2013
10:36 pm
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members
Forum Posts: 307

wonka69 said

Lol.

August 10, 2013
10:37 pm
JuggaloJ
Members
Forum Posts: 498

At the 09' gathering I had beef with this dude and I chucked am unopened can of beer like a baseball pitch and smacked dude dead in the face. As you can expect a fight ensued. Blaze apperantly stopped on his golf cart and watched us fight but I was too pre-occupied to notice. Also at that same gathering my girl had a whole glass bottle of captian smash over her head that some douchebag threw in the crowd. Her scalp was cut pretty bad. It was right before Tech n9ne came on so we stayed in the crowd. Her head all bloody and errything. The next morning her head was caked to the pillow lol. She now has a perminant scar under her hair. Gathering is no joke bro.

August 10, 2013
10:38 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

wonka69 said

RonSimmons.jpg

August 10, 2013
10:38 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

PunkRockJuggalo said

LTB said
Yea she was gassed the fuck out. I def didnt want to leave, but i wasnt gonna force her to stay longer. She's already talking bout next year so she def loved it she just couldnt last any longer. She now calls herself a lette, she has been drawn in like i hoped, despite being tagged by a full unopened beer can right before the first concert we went to. (Boondox) but that helped draw her in at the same time cus like 8 random ninjas were askin if she was ok n she was amazed at the kindness of everyone there

Very cool, minus the whole getting hit in the face thing

Although at the Twiztid show i went to in March i seen this dude take a Unopened can of Red Bull to the Chin and not even move.

this one ninja got hit with a trash can at the tech show n the dude barely stumbled man. I dont get how ppl can get that focused lol its nuts

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 10, 2013
10:39 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

JuggaloJ said
At the 09' gathering I had beef with this dude and I chucked am unopened can of beer like a baseball pitch and smacked dude dead in the face. As you can expect a fight ensued. Blaze apperantly stopped on his golf cart and watched us fight but I was too pre-occupied to notice. Also at that same gathering my girl had a whole glass bottle of captian smash over her head that some douchebag threw in the crowd. Her scalp was cut pretty bad. It was right before Tech n9ne came on so we stayed in the crowd. Her head all bloody and errything. The next morning her head was caked to the pillow lol. She now has a perminant scar under her hair. Gathering is no joke bro.

That's nuts man, sounds like my girl got it easy

August 10, 2013
10:42 pm
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members

Lol amazing choice of meme PRJ, I love you for that.

I've been hit with shit people have thrown twice at GOTJs, the first was a glass budweiser bottle and the shit didn't even break, it pinged off my skull and still took a good few feet of distance in its travels after. Second was some kind of wine bottle or something with the label ripped off, I was so furious I wanted to kill whoever threw it and started trippin out on who was around me, got woosy and had to give my ass a time out at the med tent for a while. Fuck people who throw shit that hurts!! Lol.

August 10, 2013
10:47 pm
VoiceNameless
VoiceNameless
732, NJ
Members

Glad you two had a good time and made it back safe LBT, now the fun begins of imagining what you're going to do and how you're going to do it for an entire year until next GOTJ season lol. And told ya man, sleepin in the car sucks! Its good here and there but sometimes you can only take so much.

Much Love!

August 10, 2013
10:52 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

VoiceNameless said
Lol amazing choice of meme PRJ, I love you for that.

yeah, that is one of my favorite ones I use. Although i have not used it in a while. This just seemed like the right time to bust it out.

August 11, 2013
7:46 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

Glad you had a blast dawg! Gets the rest of us hype for next year!

August 11, 2013
8:32 am
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

Speaking for me n my home boy in 05 at the main stage,their wuz this fuckn ass hole had been going around n the crowd tapping people on the shoulder n as soon as they looked around bammmmm, fucker would sneak em! Well that wuz the end of him when he took jordans camera out his hand n threw it down then ran, we chased him n crowd lost him for a bit but found him getting beat the fuck down,cus he couldn't stop sneakn people.... juggalo justice at its finest! !! Those kind of ass holes I hate.

August 11, 2013
8:36 am
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

By the way ' ltb, wuz the new zealand lo a dude that u might have picked up n Nashville Tennessee that had advertised needing a ride n had free tix n car pass?

August 11, 2013
10:55 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

JuggaloJ said

My friend got in a fight on the American Psycho's tour. Some dude kept being an asshole and fucking with him, hitting his head intentionally, bunch of other shit. My friend said "Do that again I'll kick your fuckin' ass" guy did it again, my friend turned around and just started punching him in the face. Security came up, the homie ducked into the crowd, and the other dude got kicked out lololol

August 11, 2013
11:01 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Man, I can't believe nobody showed up for the fl massacre cookout meetup. wtf guys

August 11, 2013
2:43 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

@LTB Im glad you got her introduced properly to the family.  Next take to to the 2nd leg of the MDP tour and it will be complete.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 11, 2013
3:10 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

Slumerican502 said
Man, I can't believe nobody showed up for the fl massacre cookout meetup. wtf guys

Me scruffy n scottie did

August 11, 2013
3:11 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
@LTB Im glad you got her introduced properly to the family.  Next take to to the 2nd leg of the MDP tour and it will be complete.

Prolly wont be doin that til hallowicked cus nothing is close to here on the tour dates except detroit

August 12, 2013
9:06 am
Lydiajasmine31
Lydiajasmine31
Members
Forum Posts: 19

hey hey hey, my dad said we could have the black truck, but its stick shift!!!

August 12, 2013
9:23 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Lydiajasmine31 said
hey hey hey, my dad said we could have the black truck, but its stick shift!!!

Welcome to Faygoluvers

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845