April 16, 2024
22 Guests and 2 Members Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Apparently there's some drama with Jellyroll?
May 19, 2019
8:26 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

He said he wasn't invited back because they don't want to have people who played last year play this year.

I guess mosh pit Mike wants to fight him? Ouija talked some shit?

Idk man...

May 19, 2019
8:56 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9038

Yeah he is talking about it a lot on Twitter. Twiztid went on there and voice their support and are apparently trying to stoke the fire of hatred. 

Screenshot_20190519-075302_Twitter.jpgImage Enlarger

I dunno. Twiztid talking shit to fans, real classy. Not taking any sides in this, I just think that what Twiztid do sometimes is just as embarassing as what Insane Clown Posse does.

But I am proud! That was my first successful screen shot using my phone and I got it on the first try!! #technologicalgenius

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

wicket_juan, florida_ratflipper665
May 19, 2019
9:13 am
daSouthSidePsycho
Members
Forum Posts: 3

Psychopathic records takes pride in its unprofessionalism. In the past they have bragged about screwing over labels, festivals, promoters, other artists, etc. they used to talk mad shit in their newsletters to their own fans for entertainment sake. They’ve falsified documents and signatures to sign over artists publishing in the past. They don’t give a shit about burning bridges. It used to be cool that they would do all these things(like 15-20 years ago) but now it just shows how they are a bunch of douches and bullies. They say they are just a bunch of homies that are trying to put out Freshness which translates to “if you aren’t one of the guys icp grew up with you ain’t shit but we will use you until you are not useful. Saying they don’t want the same performers as last year is a lie. They do t want jelly roll because he fucks with bukshot hardcore and MNE. Petty ass mofos

May 19, 2019
9:49 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Weren't JYC were trying to get him to play their Gathering party?

May 19, 2019
10:28 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Old Mr Dangerous said
Yeah he is talking about it a lot on Twitter. Twiztid went on there and voice their support and are apparently trying to stoke the fire of hatred. 

Screenshot_20190519-075302_Twitter.jpgImage Enlarger

I dunno. Twiztid talking shit to fans, real classy. Not taking any sides in this, I just think that what Twiztid do sometimes is just as embarassing as what Insane Clown Posse does.

But I am proud! That was my first successful screen shot using my phone and I got it on the first try!! #technologicalgenius  

Ya twiztid took some shots at J, I saw.

Those tweets have since been deleted.

Looks like we will be getting a Faygoluvers interview soon.

May 19, 2019
10:39 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

MASTERWEEDO said
Weren't JYC were trying to get him to play their Gathering party?  

I read the same, but not keeping up with the side shenanigans. Either way hes one of the acts i know and would look forward to.

Green Jello was not at last year so that would be a pleasure to see again. Their fun!

Gwar was there last year, i believe. If not the year before. They should be disqualified.

I got money on Attila or his side group being an invite. Sylar made the cut. 

Clownvis was funny, minus the new 'scientology' song. He could be fun again.

Madchild bailed on the juggalo nation twice, but has a spot. Thank God hes steering clear of MNE.

Im not buying a lot of the goings on.

Finally got my 2 Heine's!

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

May 19, 2019
6:04 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Jelly Roll's last video just got 2 million views in one month-

ICP prolly gettin' jealous of his success, they haven't had a video of their own go that viral since "Miracles".

They had to do a Psypher with 6 other dudes to get their views up to that level again.

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

the_patriot_smack
May 19, 2019
7:27 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Last year about this time, Jelly boy was at my dispensary. received_1529952407133498.jpegImage Enlarger

May 19, 2019
7:37 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11700

i wouldve bet a $100 that jellyroll would be back in a year or 2.. i dont see the issue with not being asked, when he's performed a lot..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

May 19, 2019
8:34 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Old Mr Dangerous said
Last year about this time, Jelly boy was at my dispensary. received_1529952407133498.jpegImage Enlarger

And you guys didn't get the storefront logo pic together? Did he not know he was in the presence of the infamous OMD?

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

Old Mr Dangerous, Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2019
8:41 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

The Warlock said
i wouldve bet a $100 that jellyroll would be back in a year or 2.. i dont see the issue with not being asked, when he's performed a lot..  

From what I've gathered, he feels slighted because they said the reason they weren't inviting him back was tthat they didn't want to have people playing this year who played last year.

Then, they announced Gwar, Tech N9ne, Esham, Butcher Babies etc who all played last year.

So basically, he feels like they lied to him.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2019
8:44 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Miklo Velka said
Jelly Roll's last video just got 2 million views in one month-

ICP prolly gettin' jealous of his success, they haven't had a video of their own go that viral since "Miracles".

They had to do a Psypher with 6 other dudes to get their views up to that level again.

cig  

How are we measuring success?

Youtube views do not translate to album sales, ticket sales, merch sales, or really any sort of revenue. 

May 19, 2019
8:53 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11700

Pigg said

From what I've gathered, he feels slighted because they said the reason they weren't inviting him back was tthat they didn't want to have people playing this year who played last year.

Then, they announced Gwar, Tech N9ne, Esham, Butcher Babies etc who all played last year.

i know.. it sounds like ego to me..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

May 19, 2019
8:58 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332

Pigg said

"Listen.  We're going for either novelty acts or legends. We only have one spot that isn't those things, and Madchild said yes.  We sowwy."

May 19, 2019
9:54 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Skratchie said

Old Mr Dangerous said

And you guys didn't get the storefront logo pic together? Did he not know he was in the presence of the infamous OMD?  

Dude, it was a slow morning... I went outside to get some air... I see that van... and as you know, there was a gas station/headship there... so I was like "okay, dope. Let me find this rotund gentleman." 

So I went inside the gas station. I asked my friend that worked there if the Jellyman and his crew were in the can or something, because it was empty inside the store. She was like, "um... I haven't had anyone in an hour"

I walked around the corner, knowing that a rotund gentleman like Jellyroll wouldn't be hard to miss. Alas, I didnt see the guy, or anyone else, anywhere. 

I walked back inside and asked Jess, an ex employee, if she saw him. She was like "Brett, we haven't had anyone for like 20 minutes". 

I walked over to the liquor store. Call me a horndog if you want, but i was curious as fuck where this rotund gentleman was. I know the owner quite well, she was mystified to what I was asking. 

Went back in the dispensary. Needless to say, the situation had a killa perplexed. 

We didnt get a customer for like another half hour. It wasnt Rellyjoll. Or his street team or posse or roadies or drug dealers or baby mommas or exterminators or well wishers or anything. 

I truly dont know where the fuck they were at. 

I just thought now that perhaps they were sleeping in the back of that goddamn van for a quick piece. Then took off.

I dunno.

But mark my words, Psychopathic Words: this rotund gentleman is a fucking sorcerer. Capable of things that all of your black Magik Dark Lotus southwest voodoo magic ghetto blacklight special tomfoolery Faygo baptism fat bitch slapping ways could NEVER compare to. 

Be warned. This Gelatinous Cylider rapping man that you have slighted... is comin for yall.... best wishes, and may Gawd have mercy on yall souls, young blood...

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

bozodklown
May 19, 2019
9:58 pm
Bonesaw Wizardstick
Members
Forum Posts: 1332

Maybe someone stole his van that day and YOU didn't report it!

Whoop Whoop Bonesaw Wizardstick :

Old Mr Dangerous
May 19, 2019
10:03 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

WHO ? loco

Whoop Whoop wicket_juan :

Old Mr Dangerous

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

May 19, 2019
10:26 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Old Mr Dangerous said
Call me a horndog if you want

WTF?

Were you planning on groping him inappropriately if you found him?

Dry humping his leg?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Old Mr Dangerous, MASTERWEEDO, bozodklown

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

May 19, 2019
10:56 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Hahaha I meant "hounddog" goddamn spellcheck...

If I did encounter that rotund gentleman.. I'd say "let me choke with your panties/pull your panties to the side" and announce a fresh as fuck Violent J/Shaggy 2 Dope Mike E. Clark Mash Up track for his new PSY album... it's called "Choke Me With Your Panties To The Side (Blue Oyster Cult Varicose Vein Mix 1993)"

May 20, 2019
9:06 am
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Pigg said

How are we measuring success?

Youtube views do not translate to album sales, ticket sales, merch sales, or really any sort of revenue.   

ICP's ticket sales ain't what they used to be.

These days at most tour stops they are playing to well under a thousand people.

Ouiji prolly making less than minimum wage to be an opener every night.

cig

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845