April 18, 2024
47 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Apparently there's some drama with Jellyroll?
May 21, 2019
12:14 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

He said he offered to play for free, and also said that even if he's not booked, he'll be on the grounds. 

There's not much drama, really. He's upset they didn't book him and lied about their reason why. That's understandable though I wouldn't have aired that out so publicly. That's on him, I guess.

Twiztid trying to stir the pot kinda irks me the wrong way. This ain't got shit to do with you. And after their rebel flag comment, I'm a little shaky on them. Despite generally enjoying ICPs music more, I've long respected Twiztid more as individuals and I would hate to see that fall away, but this wasn't a good week for my faith in them as people.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

May 21, 2019
12:28 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Apparently Ouija has been talking some shit, too. Then backtracked.

May 21, 2019
11:50 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Noah Fence said
He said he offered to play for free, and also said that even if he's not booked, he'll be on the grounds. 

There's not much drama, really. He's upset they didn't book him and lied about their reason why. That's understandable though I wouldn't have aired that out so publicly. That's on him, I guess.

Twiztid trying to stir the pot kinda irks me the wrong way. This ain't got shit to do with you. And after their rebel flag comment, I'm a little shaky on them. Despite generally enjoying ICPs music more, I've long respected Twiztid more as individuals and I would hate to see that fall away, but this wasn't a good week for my faith in them as people.  

As long as you admit that the guys ARE indeed "trying to stir the pot", then that is respectable enough right there. People who keep claiming that Twiztid are completely without fault are delusional as hell. There is no getting around the fact that their bitterness has caused them to take just as many shots as ICP as with them.

And for whatever reason PSY doesnt want Jellyroll on, whether you agree with it or not, whether it is just a petty little "he plays too much with the other team" reason... doesnt matter. It is still a BUSINESS decision. Even if it appears personal, it is ICP trying to protect their brand. They've done it for many years. I dont agree with it either, but that is their business model: us against the world, extreme loyalty, etc. I dont even understand half of it. But that is their company, not mine.

MNE as well. It is within their rights to take jabs and appear unprofessional. Both camps are petty and underhanded. There are zero Angel's involved here.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Unauthorized Violator
May 21, 2019
12:03 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Esham made a facebook post bragging about how he will be playing the gathering next to a Jellyroll poster.

May 21, 2019
3:33 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929

Pigg said

From what I saw; he's a lil' bitch. He threatened to have moshpit mike kick his ass. Lil' dude can't even threaten someone himself.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

May 21, 2019
3:59 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478

Jellyroll is on fire lately

I mean I am a fan

the man's going the Kid Rock route

appealing to multiple audiences 

if he wants to play the gathering he should be a main stage act, if they wont give him a slot ICP fucked up

the man said he will be there none the less, he already has his ticket and wants to perform for the juggalos

so its a real shame if he does not get a spot he deserves one

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

May 21, 2019
4:18 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

In a perfect world he'd crowd surf his way on stage in his BALLS DEEP boxers and finish Esham's set for him.

Whoop Whoop krunk :

the_patriot_smack
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 21, 2019
11:35 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

In a perfect world ESHAM would finish ESHAMs set.

Jelly roll is going to be at the gathering. If he's dead set on rapping there's ways he can manage it.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

May 22, 2019
3:01 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members
Forum Posts: 365

Pigg said

jiggles the clown said
From what I saw; he’s a lil’ bitch. He threatened to have moshpit mike kick his ass. Lil’ dude can’t even threaten someone himself.

are y'all referring to this?

(click to get to the thread)

It's weird because Ouija's post is from January, so I don't get why JellyRoll is responding to it now or why he thinks it was directed at him. Anybody know what else he said before he deleted tweets (I guess that's what happened, because the only other thing I can find is this

May 22, 2019
3:07 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members

Also Jamie seems to have confused some fan with a Ouija avatar who chimed in with the real Ouija and dissed him, lol

June 1, 2019
9:25 pm
Carnivalrejectq
Members
Forum Posts: 8

T.O. said
Also Jamie seems to have confused some fan with a Ouija avatar who chimed in with the real Ouija and dissed him, lol

You sure it's Ouija he was referring to or really thought he was talking to? Weren't they also interested in signing him/swag toof and had them on one of the Wasted songs? I don't get it lol

June 2, 2019
1:56 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

If you look at the chain of tweets it looks like he did think it was Ouija. Dude tells twiztid that Ouija is good and they throw some petty bs at him and then call Ouija a "sucker for life" or something.

Which is pretty whack, imo. 

If Ouija is a sucker for life for signing to psychopathic, what's that make half their label?

This shit is petty and juvenile. 

June 2, 2019
7:42 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Noah Fence said
If you look at the chain of tweets it looks like he did think it was Ouija. Dude tells twiztid that Ouija is good and they throw some petty bs at him and then call Ouija a "sucker for life" or something.

Which is pretty whack, imo. 

If Ouija is a sucker for life for signing to psychopathic, what's that make half their label?

This shit is petty and juvenile.   

dc2aacb6dbd90b819624456bc8246181.jpgImage Enlarger

TomPetty.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Karacalla
June 2, 2019
7:51 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members

Carnivalrejectq said

You sure it's Ouija he was referring to or really thought he was talking to? Weren't they also interested in signing him/swag toof and had them on one of the Wasted songs? I don't get it lol  

Pretty sure. I didn't find anything on dude's twitter page that would suggest he's a rapper. Jamie then replied with this when he figured out that it wasn't Ouija

The song you are thinking of, which featured Swag Toof, was Tonight. But when they re-released that song on Cryptic Collection: Bongs and Blunts they took out Ouija's part, so it just features Choirboy.

https://www.discogs.com/Twiztid-Cryptic-Collection-Bongs-And-Blunts/release/11924630

June 2, 2019
11:37 am
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

shame about Psychopathic and Jelly Roll having issues...I'm not that big into Jelly's solo shit but his features on other artists tracks are usually on point...wanted to hear him work with those guys more

June 3, 2019
3:58 pm
Carnivalrejectq
Members
Forum Posts: 8

T.O. said

Carnivalrejectq said

Pretty sure. I didn't find anything on dude's twitter page that would suggest he's a rapper. Jamie then replied with this when he figured out that it wasn't Ouija

The song you are thinking of, which featured Swag Toof, was Tonight. But when they re-released that song on Cryptic Collection: Bongs and Blunts they took out Ouija's part, so it just features Choirboy.

https://www.discogs.com/Twiztid-Cryptic-Collection-Bongs-And-Blunts/release/11924630  

Damn, going off this tweet here, there def is no doubt he's talking about Ouija 💯........So swag toof as a whole wasn't on one of the Wasted songs? I don't know what they're problem is with em other than being on psychopathic,  I mean there's the drama with him and Choirboys I guess but there's 2 sides to every story. Idk, I really don't much like that kind of rap and I dig Ouijas shit. He's got something, and his work ethic is clearly off the charts compared to other people at Psychopathic......and these aren't my opinions because I'm a supposed sheep like Twiztid would suggest. This drama is bullshit. Oh and mother fuck whatever stupid beef Psy got going with Jelly Roll. That clip of Shaggy talking about how cool of a dude he is and how the energy changes to positivity and dopeness soon as he walks in the room says it all. Who the fuck is hating on Jelly Roll? Come on now lol. And I ain't buying the he can't draw a crowd shit. His set had more people at it than some of Psychopathics own people last year and it was lit. Also the first time I ever seen him was about 6 years ago at one of the smaller stages and he had the whole thing packed. I mean I couldn't even barley even move type packed, which is saying something being outside at the gathering lol. I used to not even really like his shit because the same tired cliche themes but he's really come a long way.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalrejectq :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 4, 2019
2:12 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Twiztid's new album was phenomenal.

I don't get why they keep entertaining the haters with responses. Where does their insecurity stem from? They're doing great things.

Whoop Whoop King Lucem Ferre :

Hypnotized Ninja
June 4, 2019
2:17 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members

Carnivalrejectq said
That clip of Shaggy talking about how cool of a dude he is and how the energy changes to positivity and dopeness soon as he walks in the room says it all.

which clip is that? got a link?

June 4, 2019
3:13 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

how many jelly roll events is Icp booked on ?  he dont book them For shit man so why shuold they 

Whoop Whoop randy gall :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

June 4, 2019
4:52 pm
kukluxklown
Members
Forum Posts: 1201

THIS IS ALL SO RIDICULOUS!!

J-ROLL PLAYED LAST YEAR WITH A STACKED LINE-UP OF OG'S!!

THIS YEAR IS MORE FOR THE "FUTURE" OR NU SKOOL!!

BOO HOO HES NOT BOOKED!

NEITHER IS LIL WYTE, DJ PAUL, YELLOW WOLF, AND MANY OTHER AWESOME ACTS THAT ARE DOWN AS FUCK!!

WHO CARES!!

THIS TWEETER DRAMA IS THE WEAKEST OF GARBAGE!!

YES THERE ARE SOME WEIRD ACTS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE JUGGALO ESSENTIALS!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

WEIRD!

LIKE EVERY GATHERING, ICP TOUR ETC

ODDITIES!

JUST REMEMBER THIS:

SUICIDE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHOST MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CITY MORGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPA VILLIANZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUQERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoop Whoop kukluxklown :

Hypnotized Ninja
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845