May 13, 2024
20 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
R.O.C DIGITAL VOODOO SEPT.13 2013
January 19, 2013
7:28 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
January 19, 2013
8:19 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

Nice hope it happens

January 19, 2013
11:12 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members
Forum Posts: 725

why wouldnt they be able to say juggalo anymore?? isnt that their fan base? ABK still said juggalo when he left psychopathic so why wouldnt twiztid be able to?

January 19, 2013
11:15 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

people and their damn speculationz

January 20, 2013
9:35 pm
Mike C
Guests

i saw on twitter that twiztid said they arent aloud to say juggalo anymore thats why they said family at new years evil

i just find it funny that some juggalos are livin in a fantasy thinkin lotus and rydas are still a group. we have to come 2 facts that twiztid leaving the label means they are gone. they would have to sign contracts to release a new project with psychopathic. this is wat i mean about new fans not understanding how the label was before twiztid. there wasnt no side projects.

lotus was a project that icp and twiztid wanted 2 do when they were real close, i havent seen them being close in years and thats wat lost me as a fan of the new music, the label used to collaborate on alot of stuff, we barely saw icp and twiztid tour 2gether for years. twiztid is off the label and i just dont see them going thru the process of making a project together when they aint signed anymore.

it seemed like the hatchet would just collaborate in house by handshake or trusting each others word, i dont think they worried about contracts, royalties and shit, but with twiztid leaving that means alot of stuff that made the juggalo world wat it is 2day like rydas and lotus are gone. icp has been fallin off as far as music and twiztid was carrying them for the last couple years and wasnt gettin any promo and as a fan i was gettin sick of it, lord only knows how twiztid felt, they work really hard on their craft and always delivered, J sounded bad on abominationz, sorry 2 say it. it sucks as a fan when the group that got me into the label and this type of music has lost its touch. i would love icp if they did wat most groups from the

90s do, just tour the classics. do a riddlebox tour, a ringmaster tour, etc. we dont really need all these new juggalo love anthems. its embarassing. the term juggalo is so overused in our culture. and the music is suppose 2 be dark, angry and violent, all those idiots who murder ruin it for us,

the catalog was never about bein lovey dovey and family like hippies, it was fuck the world, im a stab u bitch! it was tongue and cheek, just words 2 describe how angry you can feel but after listening to a song u released those emotions. and to be honest,

it is a gimmick and we OG fans accepted that, thats wat we liked. we all loved Violent Js scary stories told to a beat. it never was suppose 2 be about real shit.

family???...ya right...hahaha twiztid started the "family" stuff in the  greenbook era to prep their exit 2 majik records, they stopped usin juggalo to have that, but now juggalos and J keep sayin we are family. we aint family, we cant even agree in this message board. if u want real life rap bump some 2pac, if u want shit like "mr johnsons head", "ol evil eye", etc then listen 2 icp. bring the hate but its just a fun gimmick we love, icp dont walk around detroit painted up with merch up and down, they keep it real when the paint is off, just wish some of the fans could realize that.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

PeterCak, nesim37207, Rolanddaurl, cbd softgels, RaymondBew

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845