May 13, 2024
28 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
R.O.C DIGITAL VOODOO SEPT.13 2013
January 16, 2013
12:47 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

You guys think hes one of the new signed artists on Psy?

January 16, 2013
1:06 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11709

idk.. i think its very possible.. where'd you find that release date??

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

January 16, 2013
1:22 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

R.O.C.  said that he will release an album, Digital Voodoo, in September 2013...also on wiki psychopathic records discography but not sure how accurate that is though

January 16, 2013
2:13 pm
THY GHETTO F.R.3.e.K.S.H.O.W.
Members
Forum Posts: 317

ya im amp now alwayz liked The R.O.C. "Digital Voodoo" cnt wait / "Welcome To The Darkside"in '08 i coped dat at tha merch booth didnt even kno it wuz out till i c'n it & wuz like fuk ya bout tyme wuz tyte 4 a ep  altho sum trax i already herd from previous cdz, kool ta see tha Cosmic Pimp (Madrox) on it i remember him from da Twiztid samplers wut did he say oh ya i think it wuz "Cosmic Pimpin' wit a Space Suit On" & "Pimps Get da Pickle on da Side" lol funny shyt man dem old twizler samplerz were tha freshes

January 16, 2013
2:21 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

I remember gettin welcome to the darkside at the dark lotus show in san diego in 08...dope EP

January 16, 2013
2:22 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAweW9aCEAABw2_.jpg:large

Upcoming album releases

Artist Album Scheduled Release Date
R.O.C. Digital Voodoo September, 2013
Drive-By TBA 2013
Cold 187um TBA 2013
Anybody Killa TBA 2013
Insane Clown Posse TBA - EP 2013
January 16, 2013
2:40 pm
chops
chops
Members
Forum Posts: 886

WEll I don't know how accurate it is but I hope he releases digital voodoo on psy. I hope we get a drive by album this year also. I hope cold187um doesn't stay with psy, I don't think he will. Pretty sure he's doing an album with kokane maybe idk

January 16, 2013
2:44 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

pretty lame that they sign roc and twiztid leaves ya know.....i want some SWK!!!not lame that they signed roc he is dope

January 16, 2013
2:47 pm
Members

i hope that list iz correct Drive -By lets get high / idk kno about ya'll but i wuz feelin "The Only Solution" it wuz like a reverse ov rydas how he used psychopathic beats altho tha comic book could hav been better but still kool Big Hutch & Kokane wud def be fresh

January 16, 2013
2:56 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

dont know if its true or not just found it on tha psy records discography  wiki so and tha hatchet house wiki has dj clays release up but  i found wiki is more wrong than right so hopefully its true but dont know

and i think  i heard in sum interview wit bug hutch/clod 187um that there to more album to finish the 3 part story of the psychopathic assiain and they will all be old psy track with his lyric over them like tha first cd ,he said he wont put out music wit his own beats on psy cause he has his own label for that

January 16, 2013
3:01 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

man i hop that shit's real.. id love a new drive by record... & yeah i ordered the darkside ep off hg back when it dropped.. wasnt really feelin it tho.. the tracks with shaggs was my fav...

January 16, 2013
3:13 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

I hope they drop that new lotus this year.

January 16, 2013
4:19 pm
Members

ive herd threw tha grape vine that itz already been recorded dnt kno how sour dem grapes r tho purely speculation/ dwam i just relized itz goin on 3 yrz since a clay mixxtape wtf iz up wit dat when i met him at tha meet n great(Rock n Shock) he said tha next cd will be "World Upside Down" like tha AMB track i asked iznt that A.M.bizzles n he said it wuz hiz idea we shall see

January 16, 2013
4:22 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

i was at the vip american psycho and J  said new lotus will be out in 2012 and didnt happen...so maybe this year I hope

January 17, 2013
9:56 pm
Mike C
Guests

new lotus? lol they cant do that with twiztid not being on the label anymore. i dont think they even recorded anything for it, and i dont blame twiztid, it must be frustrating when twiztid is stepping up their rhyme and flow game, while ICP is ruining songs. abominationz the title track was weird, ICP sounded pretty bad, sorry 2 say that. it sux 2 see the clowns goin downhill. twiztid deserves a fresh start, i dont see how they are gonna still do some things 2gether if they arent on the label, we already know they cant say juggalo cuz its a hatchet trademark, its just weird

as far as an ROC project, i will state this, it will be a letdown for most fans cuz they would like 2 see twiztid a part of the project. ROC never appealed 2 me as a solo artist, hes a gr8 producer, twiztid's "yuwannahoe" is bangin and dark lotus "black rain" title track. he could make a dope solo but id mostly be checkin 4 collabos which now seems very dismal with twiztid leaving. i still dont understand everybodys need 4 that zodiak project or watever it is, all we really wanted was a 6 song EP by SWK to give the HOK one final ressurection

January 17, 2013
10:05 pm
Mike C
Guests

and to be honest, like 10 or 11 years ago when i found out murder murder murder was an HOK track and ROC has a verse i was pumped. then i heard it and wasnt really that interested, i like the version with just twiztid. ROC made a sick beat and produced that song well, but wasnt feelin his part to be honest. sorry if i sound negative its just sometimes ROC voice is just monotone, he did rip up "diemothafuckadie" on dj clays mixtape. i wonder if ROC got paid or got royalties for the use of HOK tracks like murder murder murder and cryptic collection 2, cuz ROC was the one recording and mixing the songs as well as doin the beats

January 19, 2013
4:47 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3521

MURDER MURDER MURDER originally came from Method Man if I'm not mistaken. 

Do you really think Twiztid can't say juggalo anymore? I can't see anyone on PSY getting pissed, but then again you never know. 

January 19, 2013
6:53 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

Mike C said: new lotus? lol they cant do that with twiztid not being on the label anymore. i dont think they even recorded anything for it, and i dont blame twiztid, it must be frustrating when twiztid is stepping up their rhyme and flow game, while ICP is ruining songs. abominationz the title track was weird, ICP sounded pretty bad, sorry 2 say that. it sux 2 see the clowns goin downhill.....why couldnt twiztid do lotus anymore?where did they say that lotus is gone and rydas is gone?They didnt and u dont know either.Same thing u dont think they recorded another lotus...how the fuck u know that??YOU DONT.........SPECULATION.... ICP on Abominationz is dope theres nothing wrong with their part ...ruining songs??hahahahha

January 19, 2013
6:56 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

J sounded like he was weezing or some shit.. i couldve done without him on that track tbh…

January 19, 2013
7:08 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

They put some effect on their voice,but I think its cool everyone is entitled to their opinions.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845