May 18, 2022
18 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Sign Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
How the FUCK does 3 different versions equal more money??
April 26, 2012
4:27 pm
MitchellKing
Member
Forum Posts: 316
Member Since:
April 23, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The Warlock said:

do you mean whatever color you like best cuz its not like they can listen to the bonus songs without youtubing or bootlegging which isnt even an option for non internet ninjas

Sure, your favorite color. Or at the very least you could go by your favorite track name for the different tracks. Or you could listen to your homies' copies. Or you could go to the library, go to amazon.com, and listen to the samples of the different tracks completely free and legal. Everyone has that option. And honestly I'm not so sure ICP would even give a fuck if you listened to them on YouTube for that reason as long as you bought one afterwards. Might not want you to keep bumpin the other tracks that you didn't pay for you could at least try them out.

 

EDIT: wtf? Am I stupid or is there no way to go back to page 1 of this thread? Sorry if I'm wrong but maybe faygoluvers needs to look at that?

April 28, 2012
5:03 pm
wonka69
Member
Forum Posts: 1647
Member Since:
April 13, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

   laugh  only 3 ? whut about the G.O.T.J. release ? will it be different ? me think so. laugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

April 28, 2012
9:33 pm
ninjoka
Member
Forum Posts: 21
Member Since:
April 1, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

yup gettin all three! cant miss shit. i have to have it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 28, 2012
10:17 pm
wonka69
Member
Forum Posts: 1647
Member Since:
April 13, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

not 3 different versions. only 1 version of M.D.P. ! 3 differrent extra c.d.'s. fuk, watch the infomercial !cool

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

April 28, 2012
10:27 pm
wonka69
Member
Forum Posts: 1647
Member Since:
April 13, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

nobody can hate ! they finally got it right ! buy it 1 time and you get the whole c.d. !laugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

April 30, 2012
8:04 pm
wonka69
Member
Forum Posts: 1647
Member Since:
April 13, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i luv these forums! nobody posting? w.t.f.? luv the icons  confused  embarassed  frown  wink  cry  kiss  cool  yell  laugh  smile  surprised 

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

April 30, 2012
9:42 pm
Jack Sinizter
Guest

Sounds like nobody watched the comercial.  There are 3 colors of MDP! Red, black and white.  The Mighty Death POp album itself will be identical no matter what color you get, but each color comes with a bonus album, not just a bonus disc with 4 or 5 songs, but complete albums in addition to the MDP album.

May 1, 2012
12:20 am
MitchellKing
Member
Forum Posts: 316
Member Since:
April 23, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Jack Sinizter said:

Sounds like nobody watched the comercial.  There are 3 colors of MDP! Red, black and white.  The Mighty Death POp album itself will be identical no matter what color you get, but each color comes with a bonus album, not just a bonus disc with 4 or 5 songs, but complete albums in addition to the MDP album.

I think we all knew that. I don't see anyone saying otherwise.

May 1, 2012
1:51 am
BigGameJames
Member
Forum Posts: 670
Member Since:
April 2, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

when do you the sampler will be out? 

May 1, 2012
2:36 am
BigGameJames
Member
Forum Posts: 670
Member Since:
April 2, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i find it funny how people are judging death pop when it hasn't even been out yet they are judging it by the ad and stuff i understand if you listen to it and didn't like it but to say it sucks when it hasn't doped out that just being dumb our judge cuz sampler sucked also being dumb

May 1, 2012
11:55 am
Allik Laires HMW
New Member
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
April 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

there is not going to be a sampler they said nothing will be played off the mighty death pop till it comes out they are not even going to talk ne thing about it like the whole infomerical was about the bonus cds so we all just have to wait till aug 14 but i have heard talks about there being a box set at the gathering that will have all the bonus ablums and the mdp album in one set so we can only hope

May 1, 2012
1:16 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Member
Forum Posts: 11535
Member Since:
March 31, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i havent heard ANY "official" talks about a box set at all 

flh-banna-copyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

May 1, 2012
7:57 pm
BigGameJames
Member
Forum Posts: 670
Member Since:
April 2, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

no sampler?

May 1, 2012
11:24 pm
MitchellKing
Member
Forum Posts: 316
Member Since:
April 23, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Wow the speculation sure is running rampant. Don't assume there will or won't be a box set. Don't assume there will or won't be a sampler. Don't assume the main album will or won't be the same with each version. All will be revealed in time.

May 2, 2012
5:00 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Member
Forum Posts: 725
Member Since:
April 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The Warlock said:

MitchellKing said:

B!P!B! peaked at #4 on the Billboard charts I believe (the highest ever, tied with Jeckel Bros which also peaked at 4), so I'm curious if MDP can beat that.

 

 

 

AJB sold 200,000 copies in its first week. BPB sold 140,000.....keep in mind however that techinically there was only ONE version of AJB, so in all actuality AJB sold A LOT more copies as a SINGLE album

May 2, 2012
11:19 pm
MitchellKing
Member
Forum Posts: 316
Member Since:
April 23, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ypsi Foolish said:

MitchellKing said:

B!P!B! peaked at #4 on the Billboard charts I believe (the highest ever, tied with Jeckel Bros which also peaked at 4), so I'm curious if MDP can beat that.

 

 AJB sold 200,000 copies in its first week. BPB sold 140,000…..keep in mind however that techinically there was only ONE version of AJB, so in all actuality AJB sold A LOT more copies as a SINGLE album

AJB may have sold more, but chart-wise I believe both AJB and BPB peaked at #4. AJB was probably higher up for a hell of a lot longer seeing as how it eventually went platinum, but BPB matched it on the charts for the debut. As far as "ONE version," I'm sure you mean one version of the album, but I'd like to point out that there were several (I believe 4?) collectable AJB covers that contributed to album sales.

May 2, 2012
11:59 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Member
Forum Posts: 11535
Member Since:
March 31, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ypsi Foolish said:

The Warlock said:

MitchellKing said:

B!P!B! peaked at #4 on the Billboard charts I believe (the highest ever, tied with Jeckel Bros which also peaked at 4), so I'm curious if MDP can beat that.

 

 

AJB sold 200,000 copies in its first week. BPB sold 140,000.....keep in mind however that techinically there was only ONE version of AJB, so in all actuality AJB sold A LOT more copies as a SINGLE album

i didnt say that haha

flh-banna-copyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

May 3, 2012
12:04 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Member
Forum Posts: 11535
Member Since:
March 31, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MitchellKing said:

B!P!B! peaked at #4 on the Billboard charts I believe (the highest ever, tied with Jeckel Bros which also peaked at 4), so I'm curious if MDP can beat that.

AJB sold 200,000 copies in its first week. BPB sold 140,000…..keep in MitchellKing said:

Ypsi Foolish said:

MitchellKing said:

B!P!B! peaked at #4 on the Billboard charts I believe (the highest ever, tied with Jeckel Bros which also peaked at 4), so I'm curious if MDP can beat that.

 AJB sold 200,000 copies in its first week. BPB sold 140,000…..keep in mind however that techinically there was only ONE version of AJB, so in all actuality AJB sold A LOT more copies as a SINGLE album

AJB may have sold more, but chart-wise I believe both AJB and BPB peaked at #4. AJB was probably higher up for a hell of a lot longer seeing as how it eventually went platinum, but BPB matched it on the charts for the debut. As far as "ONE version," I'm sure you mean one version of the album, but I'd like to point out that there were several (I believe 4?) collectable AJB covers that contributed to album sales.

the bolded is correct there were 4 versions

flh-banna-copyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

May 4, 2012
2:22 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Member
Forum Posts: 725
Member Since:
April 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

CD sales were also not in as much decline in '99  since mp3 pirating wasn't no where near the level it is today; not too mention the biggest recession in US history that we are in right now aint helpin too much either.

 

they still in the game thou and cant argue with that

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
74 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11535

King Lucem Ferre: 9099

Old Mr Dangerous: 8759

krunk: 7383

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

patjoyce: 4891

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 754

Members: 11030

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 28

Topics: 12044

Posts: 240510

Newest Members:

OcuprimeVisionoffer, cathyjfreeman, EveliniMacias, daritymox, vryudj, Fererperinky

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2782, Psyral Infection: 4246, bozodklown: 350, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6487

Administrators: admin: 0, ScottieD: 845