May 18, 2024
13 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Denver - DCGCon 2018
May 15, 2018
7:48 am
Gorey Corey
Gorey Corey
Members
Forum Posts: 484
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Here's the 2 Dope Solo set for ya tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrMWwtyhHUY&

sorry about the portrait mode weedo i know you hate that, shit i hate it too uploaded by Drunkninjamast jr he's always got the good grabs from around the net

Whoop Whoop Gorey Corey :

Psyral, MASTERWEEDO, Carnivalkilla44, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, TheFvckinKreeper
May 15, 2018
2:11 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
342sp_Permalink sp_Print

Karacalla said

Ay Yo, Scuffy is the tall guy with longer hair. I'm going to DCG Con this year with a large group of people and to also give them a tour of my cousins dispensary businesses.

I simply can not wait to meet this guy and see if he pops off in real life like he does behind his keyboard. I remember something about him saying if we ever met I wouldn't be anything but quiet and respectful, Imma come introduce myself so we can have that talk Scruff. Cool?  

Karacalla said
Do you go by the name Scruffy?

Then no.

I wouldn't necessarily label it beef, but he fired off some Bold statements and I want to see if he has that same enthusiasm in real life. We're going to be under the same roof, so approaching him about it at the con should not be an issue, correct?

Maybe I'll have one of the homies document the entire meeting between us, like a behind the scenes FLH interview, or something along those lines.

EDIT***

My cousin is the land lord W/Benefits for two, not going to put his business out there like that, but one is near Confluence Park and the other is off I-25 homie.  

Karacalla said

Pigg said
I'm assuming you'd approach him one on one, right?   

Initially, to talk about said comments. Scruffalufagus seems like a very logical person from what I gather.

A real critical thinker.

I'm quite sure he would realise the error in his judgment of posting such extraordinary claims rather quickly.

The very last thing anybody wants is for a tourist to have a bad experience in Denver, Pigg. We all just want to be entertained after all. If you are with him you could even be in our documentary homie.  

Karacalla said

Man that's crazy how you said the angry bit homie! We were chilling today trying to come up with names for the video we are going to do at the con and one of my boys said how about,"The Parking Lot Dash"?,(Shameless Self Promotion of a mixtape series he has coming out), I was like Nah, So we were watching Infinity War and then it hit me, "Hulk Buster" based off of that one scene in the movie when all them dog things run up and mob the fuck out of Banner because he can't get angry enough to Hulk out in wakanda. (Sorry...Spoilers, my bad)

15+ New Orleans homies riding there with me and linking up with 10 of my Denver (Blood) relatives and a bunch of their patnas from the Hill. We going to be in the venue, outside the venue, around the convention center. We like roaches man lol, It's hard to keep that many people in one spot, we like to fan out.

That's what's up Fam. That's a real good image of y'all two. Ninjas should always stick together and have each others back's, no matter what they facing. I can't wait to get down with some of these board members in a couple of days, maybe me or my patnas will tell y'all how I got the name Karacalla.

**EDIT**

Seriously, Y'all Coppin Pleas in my PM box...like really, lol. I didn't even read them before I deleted. Imma get with you @ the con big dog.  

Karacalla said

Lol, like put on the Velcro suit and let's jostle sum bitch...go! There is no beef, I only want dialogue with one person who seems to be uncharacteristically absent from around here all of a sudden. I don't want to hear that online v.s. real life bullshit, if you said you were going to stomp somebody out from behind a keyboard then have that same attitude when you see them in "real Life", that, or just admit you don't want no problems, are a punk, and you get to enjoy the rest of your evening. I don't know what playing is when someone's typing. I take a threat seriously, especially if there is a chance I would see that person in real life. I don't care how big or tall you are, shit like that don't fly with me or the people I associate with . Then you got the wanna be goon squad pm'n me fanning the flames when all I want is a simple conversation.

So Scruff, PM me. Not your little buddies on here. You. Maybe we can find some resolution because you will see us in a couple of days at the con.

Balls in your court.  

Karacalla said

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 15, 2018
3:30 pm
TheFvckinKreeper
TheFvckinKreeper
Members
Forum Posts: 585
343sp_Permalink sp_Print

klatschen said
so Karacalla was the juggalo that got stomped down and it was scruffy and his pack of nerds who did it in turn getting the whole con cancelled???

great job scruffy you are a real tough guy   

Yeah, let's go with this. It was the guys working the con that got the "whole con" (not just a portion of it, mind you) shut down, over Karacella of all things. It's about as correct as everything else I've read on the internet from people who weren't there.

Whoop Whoop TheFvckinKreeper :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, Gorey Corey
May 15, 2018
4:02 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3598

Of course you and Scruffy won't tell us what "really happened", probably due to the feelings of embarrassment and shame that you are both feeling right now, after being a part of that shit show that was the botched Con.

Believe me Canadian Juggalo Weekend in Calgary last year could have gone totally south if certain cats like myself didn't step in to break up a few fights. During ICP's set on the 2nd night I literally pulled one dude off another,as the dude on the ground was getting beaten viciously.

Alll we get out of DCG CON 2018 is video footage showing Scruffy arriving late to the brawl, and being of no help whatsoever. I would have nipped all that shit in the bud.

It's a myth that there aren't scraps at Juggalo events. At the Gathering I attended in 2011 I witnessed a few, and ninjas in the crowd jumped in and broke that shit up.

I got shanked in the back at an oversold ICP show in Buffalo about 5 years back, ruined my favorite ABK shirt. Cause I was hammered I didn't realize how much I was bleeding til I got off the Greyhound back in Toronto after the show. Good times.

Juggalo assholes do exist, let's all agree on that much at least.

cig

May 15, 2018
5:24 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045
345sp_Permalink sp_Print

Juggalo assholes do exist, let's all agree on that much at least.

I do agree with that statement. However the only person that gave me any flak was the Roy Rogers wannabe at the poker table with the six shooter. He worked for the venue, not PSY. 

The Karacalla dude I never got to meet. I wanted to meet as many of you as possible, but ah well. We made our presence known inside and out, and stayed jovial. 

What a great time. Would do it again.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Gorey Corey
May 15, 2018
6:10 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
346sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ive seen karacalla pop up as a member "online" since dcgcon...but that profile has been silent

May 15, 2018
11:15 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
347sp_Permalink sp_Print

Clean as a bean.

May 16, 2018
3:32 am
Chuklz
Chuklz
Terrorist, Arabland
Members
Forum Posts: 725
348sp_Permalink sp_Print

I usually stick to lurkin the forums these days but honestly the fuck dintb you guys just ban Miklo? Every thread I read has him being a total bitch cuck. Did your mom not give you enough attention miklo? Uncle touch you? You obviously went thru some shit as a kid to be this much of a cubt. 

Whoop Whoop Chuklz :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, backstabber

My brain is gone, my brain is gone, say no more my brain is gone

May 16, 2018
11:09 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1933
349sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chuklz said
I usually stick to lurkin the forums these days but honestly the fuck dintb you guys just ban Miklo? Every thread I read has him being a total bitch cuck. Did your mom not give you enough attention miklo? Uncle touch you? You obviously went thru some shit as a kid to be this much of a cubt.   

lets be real. half the mother fuckers here are keyboard crips and bandwidth bloods, acting hard over the fucking internet.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

May 16, 2018
11:16 am
Gorey Corey
Gorey Corey
Members
Forum Posts: 484
350sp_Permalink sp_Print

Miklo Velka said
Alll we get out of DCG CON 2018 is video footage showing Scruffy arriving late to the brawl, and being of no help whatsoever. I would have nipped all that shit in the bud.

to be fair Scruffy was probably trying to stop the fight by running up and making a smart ass comment which is pretty true to form based on his presence here on the forum. at least homie was there. i know ya'll won't stop hating on dude but, he seems pretty legit and above all this petty shit ya'll been talking about him.

Whoop Whoop Gorey Corey :

scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous, djscrubb, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Pigg
May 16, 2018
1:01 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
351sp_Permalink sp_Print

Like I said, I was right there, and all Scruffy did was trot over to observe, assess the situation, and offer his aid to any one if needed. 

djscrubb, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, Gorey Corey
May 16, 2018
1:35 pm
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390
352sp_Permalink sp_Print

NOPE, you need to kick in the door like the fuckin Terminator (bellowing smoke behind you) look left, look right and proceed to psychically dominate anyone near you.

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

Old Mr Dangerous, GanjaGoblin, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, MASTERWEEDO, Pigg
May 16, 2018
3:24 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
353sp_Permalink sp_Print

djscrubb said
NOPE, you need to kick in the door like the fuckin Terminator (bellowing smoke behind you) look left, look right and proceed to psychically dominate anyone near you.  

Totally shoulda done this 

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

May 16, 2018
5:15 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
354sp_Permalink sp_Print

Imma regurgitate the big question that someone asked but never got answered.

Did they play the icp home videos...or did any vips get to see it?

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Gorey Corey
May 16, 2018
5:35 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
355sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
Imma regurgitate the big question that someone asked but never got answered.

Did they play the icp home videos...or did any vips get to see it?  

I believe things got shut down before there was a chance. The only stuff that they got to play was Rick & Morty and some obscure (to me) anime films.

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 16, 2018
5:38 pm
hippiekush
hippiekush
Members
Forum Posts: 337
356sp_Permalink sp_Print

Obscure intrigues me

Whoop Whoop hippiekush :

TheFvckinKreeper
May 16, 2018
5:48 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
357sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

I believe things got shut down before there was a chance. The only stuff that they got to play was Rick & Morty and some obscure (to me) anime films.  

Damn that sucks...maybe the gathering this year?

Naw they prolly gonna save it for next year dcgcon.

May 16, 2018
8:10 pm
TheFvckinKreeper
TheFvckinKreeper
Members
Forum Posts: 585
358sp_Permalink sp_Print

hippiekush said
Obscure intrigues me  

It was Gantz0, Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door and Garo. Not what I would call obscure, but I'm a big fat weeb, so. 

As for the "If I was there" statement, you may as well say "If I was there beepdeleepdadiddlydeepdadoo", because that's as much bearing as either statement has on reality. 

Whoop Whoop TheFvckinKreeper :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 16, 2018
9:23 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
359sp_Permalink sp_Print

The "Likes" You Try To Own, Will One Day Own You.

"It's like I've been here before..."

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 16, 2018
9:27 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
360sp_Permalink sp_Print

TheFvckinKreeper said

It was Gantz0, Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door and Garo. Not what I would call obscure, but I'm a big fat weeb, so. 

As for the "If I was there" statement, you may as well say "If I was there beepdeleepdadiddlydeepdadoo", because that's as much bearing as either statement has on reality.   

Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite anime series. Edward is my favorite character. She's a hacker. My type of person!

ed_smiles.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

TheFvckinKreeper
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
69 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

laticiagibson, xidotir783

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845