April 28, 2024
97 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
Cold 187um - An Offer He Can't Refuse (Music Video)
November 28, 2012
9:33 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Cabal said:

Watch that asap… hahahhhaha….It's better than the trailer park boys….the only thing Eastern Canada is known for ….hahhahah

what yall dont claim drake or beiber??? haha

you listen to Miracle?? him & Prolific are my favorite canadian emcees

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

November 28, 2012
9:38 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

twiztid's better then i.c.p., but they held back ! i.c.p. goes out with 3 semi's, twiztid rolls out with a box truck. w.t.f. ?smile

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

November 28, 2012
9:48 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
Forum Posts: 2381

The Warlock said:

Cabal said:

Watch that asap… hahahhhaha….It's better than the trailer park boys….the only thing Eastern Canada is known for ….hahhahah

what yall dont claim drake or beiber??? haha

you listen to Miracle?? him & Prolific are my favorite canadian emcees

Drake and Bieber are from Rural Ontario. HAHAH

I'm gonna go ahead with the only people from East Coast Canada that you know, are the trailer park boys! 

laugh

Claps hands

November 28, 2012
9:49 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

Ontario isn't considered East by the way

Claps hands

November 28, 2012
9:51 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

If Detroit is the distance from Canada that I bust a nut in….I don't think it qualifies as eastern…

Neither does any of Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, or elswhere in the vicinity…

Claps hands

November 28, 2012
9:54 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

yell whut up with the blaze clock, being disrespected ? confused

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

November 28, 2012
9:56 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

Than you might as well say fuck your midwestern and northeastern states, as well....

cause it's the same fucking shit...

Claps hands

November 28, 2012
10:23 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Cabal said:

ahh ok.. i thought toronto was directly north of new york..

i mean if alberta & the province on the right of it is considered west i dont see why ontario isnt east..

& yeah ive heard of "trailer park boys" through kotd but i have no idea what it is.. is it like a tv show or somethin??

November 29, 2012
12:25 am
Neverthrive
Neverthrive
Members
Forum Posts: 864

Canada's cool, but Quebec is populated by froggy fucking assholes. Fuck Quebec, just Quebec in particular.

daisies2-4.jpg

November 29, 2012
2:11 am
juggalotus0069
juggalotus0069
Members
Forum Posts: 32

I know guys like Cold 187um don't appeal to everyone but has anyone hating on him or others that have been signed to the label that you don't like ever considered that some of us old school cats might dig the delivery and sound.  I grew up listening to Public Enemy and NWA.  A lot of West Coast Gansta shit and I dig what he is doing.  Yes ICP takes a huge chance bringing these guy on because they dig them too.  Just because the older rappers they sign don't "keep it wicked" or "flow like ICP and Twiztid" that doesnt mean some of us don't like it.  At the Gathering this year I was disappointed that mostly younger Juggalos were throwing bottles, trash, and other stuff at him during the Deadly Medley.  He is an OG and deserves respect based soley on what he has done in his career.  You don't have to like what he is doing, how he performs, or anything but you should give him the respect he has earned.  If you don't like his album, don't buy it.  If you don't like his performance, don't watch it.  But for the love of everything sacred in Hip Hop and Rap show some respect. 

I personally think Twiztid has jumped ahead of ICP by leaps and bounds.  Yes they don't have the huge semi and stage set.  Maybe they don't want it.  ICP and J do control their label as they should.  If you really don't care for anyone on the label other than the 4 or 5 main guys I say broden your horizons and open your minds to other things, you might just like it.

MMFWFL

November 29, 2012
8:52 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

juggalotus0069 said:

At the Gathering this year I was disappointed that mostly younger Juggalos were throwing bottles, trash, and other stuff at him during the Deadly Medley.  He is an OG and deserves respect based soley on what he has done in his career.  You don't have to like what he is doing, how he performs, or anything but you should give him the respect he has earned.  If you don't like his album, don't buy it.  If you don't like his performance, don't watch it.  But for the love of everything sacred in Hip Hop and Rap show some respect. 

agreed to the fullest... i cant stand these lil faggots who dont respect the og's in the rap game.. & honestly props to 187 for not getting pissed off & being like "all you lil faggots throwin shit dont know shit about hip hop" like i wouldve if i were him haha

juggalotus0069 said:

If you really don't care for anyone on the label other than the 4 or 5 main guys I say broden your horizons and open your minds to other things, you might just like it.

MMFWFL

eh thats really all thats on the label haha i can understand people not likin everyone on it..

juggalotus0069 said:

Just because the older rappers they sign don't "keep it wicked" or "flow like ICP and Twiztid" that doesnt mean some of us don't like it.  

you know the funny thing about this is although you're right amb proved juggalos wont give an act like that a chance either.. theyd prolly be cool with an unoriginal eminem clone like hopsin.. instead of a real emcee like liquid assassin...

November 29, 2012
11:12 am
bohab
Guests

i've heard the theory that the gathering should respect artists before, this is a perversion of what was law for a long time: these artists should respect the gathering. that said i only promote the throwing of soft objects, ie; empty faygo bottles and insults. these people who throw batteries and stuff like that, i can't defend those people. they are turning the art of juggalo heckling into nefarious business. its not just kids and noobs though its just more pervasive these days. nine years ago at a gotj i got hit with a full unopened soda can at jcw, that shit stung i can still kinda feel it lol

November 29, 2012
11:33 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

aside from the general assholishness of it, what gets me about these ninjas throwing heavy shit is that they never seem to hit anything but other juggalos. 

seriously, bitches, what the fuck are you doing chucking soda cans at a target thats fifty feet away, when you know your weak ass cant throw it more than thirty feet? 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

November 29, 2012
12:34 pm
hubcapface
hubcapface
Members
Forum Posts: 154

I personally dig the shit out of The Only Solution. It was never gonna be for all juggalos but I think they did a great job

November 29, 2012
12:51 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

hubcapface said:

I personally dig the shit out of The Only Solution. It was never gonna be for all juggalos but I think they did a great job

the video kinda makes me want to get the cd.  that, and the occasional positive review. 

ninjas that actually bought the album seem to like it.  most of the anti-187 talk comes off as haters doing what they do best.

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

November 29, 2012
3:06 pm
dilutid
dilutid
Members
Forum Posts: 165

i do respect the guy, he's just irrelevent. I mean. Frankly, it really is just wack.

soo many artists and everything out there. 

And I do agree ICP dont wanna sign anybody too fresh and be overshadowed, totally.

November 29, 2012
5:35 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

dilutid said:

i do respect the guy, he's just irrelevent. I mean. Frankly, it really is just wack.

soo many artists and everything out there. 

And I do agree ICP dont wanna sign anybody too fresh and be overshadowed, totally.

lol imagine this guy walkin up to 187 & sayin that "yo i respect you dawg you're irrelevant tho.. frankly you're just wack yo" looooooool yeah thats respect haha

November 30, 2012
1:33 am
hubcapface
hubcapface
Members
Forum Posts: 154

scruffy said:

hubcapface said:

the video kinda makes me want to get the cd.  that, and the occasional positive review. 

ninjas that actually bought the album seem to like it.  most of the anti-187 talk comes off as haters doing what they do best.

I would recommend getting it. Shit's dope and I really don't care about relevance as I don't listen to and can't stand much of current hip-hop. I mostly listen to old school and golden era shit

November 30, 2012
3:42 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

The Warlock said:

Cabal said:

ahh ok.. i thought toronto was directly north of new york..

i mean if alberta & the province on the right of it is considered west i dont see why ontario isnt east..

& yeah ive heard of "trailer park boys" through kotd but i have no idea what it is.. is it like a tv show or somethin??

Oh it's definitely east from there, but then if you're in Ontario they consider the east where i am right now.

It's pretty confusing....I'd probably consider Toronto the midwest if the states below it are. One of the only cities that would be separate from the rust belt tho, man, borders get confusing hahahah

Cold 187um is dope! There, I contributed to the thread...

Claps hands

November 30, 2012
4:40 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

haha fo sho

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Demented Smoka
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845