April 18, 2024
62 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HatchetmanMJ
KNOTFEST 2014
July 8, 2014
4:23 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

anybody going to this in San Bernardino So Cal?? I know most of you are in other states.Any Cali Juggalos/Technicians/Maggots out there gonna go? I'll be there Oct 25 and 26th.Slipknot is headlining both nights.Shit is gonna be fuckin epic....

Saturday OCT25:Slipknot,Danzig,Anthrax,Black Label Society,Testament,In this moment,Hatebreed,Carcass,The Faceless,Devil wears prada,miss may I,maximum the hormone,king 810,man on a mission ,many more bands.

Sunday Oct26: Slipknot,5 finger donkey punch,volbeat,killswitch engage,of mice and men,TECH N9NE!!,Atreyu,hellyeah,DevilDriver,Whitechapel,upon a burning body,veil of maya,many more bands.

museum.jpgImage Enlarger

SLIPKNOT MUSEUM

A tented museum curated by the members of Slipknot themselves. Slipknot’s history on display to include priceless Slipknot artifacts such as masks, suits, art, previously used equipment and other memorabilia from the members themselves personal archives and home garages.

thunder-dome.jpgImage Enlarger

FIRE AREA/THUNDERDOME:

There is nothing choreographed about the THUNDERDOME. 2 fighters step in and fight until 1 taps out. Nightly fights throughout the festival hours.

Straight from the bowels of hell is the fire zone, displaying a pyro-maniacs wetdream with fueled performances throughout the festival day and through the night.

These attractions will be kept open all day and night.

performers.jpgImage Enlarger

COSTUMED PERFORMANCE ARTISTS

30+ costumed pagan performers roam around festival adorned as different creatures tapping into your nightmares.

Included in these performers will be firewalkers, fire breathers and sword swallowers….

zipline.jpgImage Enlarger

ZIPLINE

For the first time ever at an American festival, the Zipline will scream across the upper section of the festival area, allowing you to fly over fellow KNOTFEST fans below at high speeds.

There will be a low cost per ride.

ring-of-fire.jpgImage Enlarger

RING OF FIRE CARNIVAL RIDE

Ripped straight from the memories of Clown’s childhood at the Iowa State Fair is the Ring of Fire. Not for the faint of heart or stomach!

There will be a small cover charge per rider.

eau-de-toilet.jpgImage Enlarger

SCENT OF KNOTFEST

KNOTFEST has it’s own aroma that will infest your brain, body and clothes for days after the festival is over.

Personally picked by Slipknot themselves, the smell of KNOTFEST will permeate the festival grounds.

Oil drums will be filled with camel shit and oil, set aflame to last the entire festival.

goat.jpgImage Enlarger

GOAT PETTING ZOO

Goats will freely graze in the heavy-petting zoo where Knotfest attendees can get close to their horned spirit animals.

tattoo.jpgImage Enlarger

TATTOO PARLOR

What festival experience would be complete without a KNOTFEST tattoo? World-renowned tattooist will be onsite to tattoo you and leave a memory to last a lifetime.

drum-circle.jpgImage Enlarger

JUNK CAR DRUM CIRCLE

Beat on junkyard cars with other Knotfesters throughout the festival hours and into the night.

A repeat from year 001, Clown also will play host a drum circle on junk yard cars that festival goers will join in, beat the crap out of them with metal pipes, poles and whatever else they deem fit.

fire-games.jpgImage Enlarger

FLAMING CARNIVAL GAMES

Interactive midway style games that incorporate fire such as a fire-belching tarot car reader or highstriker that shoots 50 foot flames into the night sky!

July 8, 2014
4:30 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Camel shit oil drum fires? Shit you had me at "camel".

I appreciate the bizarre attempts at an "Iowa Hell" atmosphere, and I love Slipknot to death, but a lot of this shit sounds fucking stupid. If someone gave me a free plane ticket to Cali I might go but nah. And why are they headlining both nights? Who knows maybe it'll be superb. Obviously I'm in the mindset of seeing this Fest as GOTJ imitation competition. 

July 8, 2014
4:36 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

they are headlining both nights cuz they are slipknot!! why even question it..lol...both nights are different sets and songs.I wouldnt go out of my way for this like out of state but its 30mins from my house. I could really give a shit less about most bands there but Slipknot is my fav metal band so easy choice for me.Hopefully ICP will mimic something like this.There is camping there too not enough for the gathering but who knows.Hopefully this becomes the new ozzfest.

July 8, 2014
4:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Violentdope said
they are headlining both nights cuz they are slipknot!! why even question it..lol...both nights are different sets and songs.I wouldnt go out of my way for this like out of state but its 30mins from my house. I could really give a shit less about most bands there but Slipknot is my fav metal band so easy choice for me.Hopefully ICP will mimic something like this.There is camping there too not enough for the gathering but who knows.Hopefully this becomes the new ozzfest.

Well I'd go if it were 30 mins away. Or just stand outside the gates bottling the camel shit smoke for later online auctions.  And they'll probably play Eyeless, EYEORE, People = Shit and if there is a God they'll do a rendition of that Justin Bieber mash up with Psychosocial. Psychosocial Baby.

I've seen BLS live they're solid as fuck.

July 8, 2014
4:51 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

sorry there is no god...lol

yes they will play those songs and many more.I have seen them 8 times before..always fuckin kill.Energy from slipknot is like a drug...

fyi..I do not know if god exists or not.I kid.

August 1, 2014
3:37 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

New Slipknot Song The Negative One

Music video Aug.5

August 1, 2014
5:02 pm
Ben_uk
Members
Forum Posts: 107

Whose on drums? It sounds like a demo not finished quality. Iowa meets vol 3 though?

I like. Lots.

August 1, 2014
7:45 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

@ben_uk It's a shitty sound quality so the CD will sound better.But sounds great with headphones.Love this new song.Dope as fuck.Their new drummer is supposedly Jay Weinberg, son of Max Weinberg, who plays drums for Conan o Brien and Bruce Springsteen E street band.Slipknot's bass player is Donnie Steele who played guitar on Slipknots Mate Feed Kill Repeat album.New song sounds a lot like Iowa.Between this and new Lotus Ive been geeked as fuck.

9k=Image Enlarger

..jay weinberg

donnie-steele-maggotsplague.jpgImage Enlarger

..Donnie Steele

Z

August 2, 2014
12:13 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

I hope icp doesn't mimic this and start charging for carnival rides. Do they have a sponsor? Or is it independently funded?

August 2, 2014
1:18 pm
Ben_uk
Members
Forum Posts: 107

@violentdope thanks for the info. I've listened with head phones and much better than the laptop!

I'm very excited for this album. Two changes and hopefully less stone sour sounding!

August 2, 2014
1:34 pm
chieflocc
chieflocc
Omaha Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 546

I went to the first knotfest in Council bluffs Iowa it was pretty fuckin dope.

August 3, 2014
4:21 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

piggofdoom said
I hope icp doesn't mimic this and start charging for carnival rides. Do they have a sponsor? Or is it independently funded?

Sponsors

rockstarenergydrink.pngImage Enlarger
fye.pngImage Enlarger
legator.pngImage Enlarger
slidebar.pngImage Enlarger
fuckcancer.pngImage Enlarger
olsmokeymoonshine.pngImage Enlarger
headbangforthehighway.pngImage Enlarger
synergyglobalentertainment.pngImage Enlarger
musiciansinstitute.pngImage Enlarger
5b.pngImage Enlarger

August 5, 2014
12:56 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Violentdope said
New Slipknot Song The Negative One

Music video Aug.5

August 5, 2014
10:50 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

cool shit thanks prj..

The band have also stated on their website: “Come back August 12th at 10am PDT for a special announcement.”

On BBC Radio 1, last night, frontman Corey Taylor revealed that the band are aiming to release their new album in October (around Knotfest). Corey also revealed that Slipknot’s new single is titled The Devil In I. “The Negative One isn’t our single. That was just a gift for the fans,” the singer says. “The single comes out in a few weeks and it’s completely different. The music is very complex, and it’s really good. I can’t wait for people to hear it.”

August 6, 2014
12:04 am
chieflocc
chieflocc
Omaha Nebraska
Members

@scruffy 

Hey my pm is not working, I've tried both desktop and mobile device. I can type,  but there is no send button. 

August 6, 2014
5:48 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

chieflocc said
@scruffy 
Hey my pm is not working, I've tried both desktop and mobile device. I can type,  but there is no send button. 

odd.  

seems like its working...  should be a 'send private message' button just under the text field, on the right hand side.  

well, you can always get at me at [email protected].  

or hell, just post somewhere in the open, if you want.  whateva.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 6, 2014
6:34 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

chieflocc said
@scruffy 

Sometimes on a mobile device the button does not show up. It's there, you just can not see it. You can click on it still.

August 6, 2014
7:41 pm
chieflocc
chieflocc
Omaha Nebraska
Members

finally got it to work. couldnt see the send button so i just tapped in random blank spots and bammm it sent

August 6, 2014
7:53 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
August 6, 2014
8:13 pm
chieflocc
chieflocc
Omaha Nebraska
Members

I've been chillin back taking a break. I've had a lot of life changes going on and I'm just starting to get settled back down and comfortable. Unfortunately I didn't get to hit the Gathering and get some gravy wrasslin goin.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
62 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845