March 28, 2024
62 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
Need a ride 4/17 to & from Joliet from Chicago
March 25, 2014
3:23 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nemo said  
The central downfall, both of the hippies and the juggalo family, is the fact that passing love to the left only works when everyone keeps passing.    

thats not bad, that one.  

also,  'huck finn'.  yeah, like that.  in other words, not real life.  

although, like i said, sometimes you do see people who can hack it.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 25, 2014
3:26 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

scruffy said

piggofdoom said
He has a certain freedom (a shitty, partial-freedom) that I will likely never realize.

i dont mind that at all, its kind of cool really, when you see those people who can live on the wind like that, and keep their shit together.  

not only is ash here not keeping his shit together, he asked us to flat out subsidize him.  all so that he can play, and continue to contribute... what?  more youtube videos?  anything?  

yeah, fuck that.  

Maybe if he learned to play the guitar or do the robot or something, maybe he can be a street performing bitcher who bitches and condemns those who are against him going to see Twiztid shows. He should dress up like a clown and let people throw pies at him.

March 25, 2014
3:27 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Nemo said

sethashe said
BEING HAPPY IS A FUCKING NEED!!! After all that i've been through, I DESERVE SOMETHING to look forward to and be happy about! I'm 36 years old, I didn't fucking ask for you to parent me and tell me what to do and FUCK YOU for thinking that I don't deserve ANY fucking happiness in life at all!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoW3BuwGHGs

Hey, looks like Scruffy and Psyral got a shoutout here.

"If you think I shouldn't go, I hope you lose your family, and everyone you love dies."

The entitlement here is of a rare kind. It's blatant, out there, and astonishing. Truly, to the entitlement connoisseur such as myself, it is a rare delicacy, every bit on par with a fine bottle of Dom Pérignon or a Cuban cigar.

@sethashe this is going to be 100% honest, no bullshit:

Just because someone says you SHOULDN'T do something, it does not mean that they are not supporting you. Those people telling you "don't worry about the concert right now, focus on more essential needs" are supporting you. Just because someone is not enabling in letting you spend your money in a way that is against your overall best interests, it does not mean they think you "don't deserve any happiness". They are trying to help you understand that sometimes it is important to give up things you want in the short term in order to gain long term benefits.

I understand that there is only one life, that we only have so much time to do what we want to do. I have had people very close to me die as well. I am sure the majority of the posters (maybe everyone) on this forum has lost someone close to them. We know how you feel, so I think it is wrong of you to try and throw that around like that is a good reason to go to this concert. You are in a shitty situation, and if you work to get out of it, it will be a HELL of a lot easier to go to Twiztid concerts and get VIP's than if you scratch together what little you have and essentially waste it.

I don't know if you will even actually read this. Fuck it, it was worth a shot.

March 25, 2014
3:29 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

scruffy said

Nemo said  
The central downfall, both of the hippies and the juggalo family, is the fact that passing love to the left only works when everyone keeps passing.    

thats not bad, that one.  

also,  'huck finn'.  yeah, like that.  in other words, not real life.  

although, like i said, sometimes you do see people who can hack it.  

Yeah, I know it is not real life, but I know people who have done things like that and came back. I know a dude who rode the fucking trains across the country, working in farm camps with illegal immigrants and shit. Sounds like it would be cool, yet shitty, like pretty much anything you do in life.

March 25, 2014
3:30 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Also, how the fuck is he uploading these videos?

March 25, 2014
3:34 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Lucem Ferre said  
Maybe if he learned to play the guitar or do the robot or something, maybe he can be a street performing bitcher who bitches and condemns those who are against him going to see Twiztid shows. He should dress up like a clown and let people throw pies at him.    

i could respect that as some kind of effort, at least.  shit, id even drop some pocket change.  

piggofdoom said
...[wisdom]...   

we can only hope, but im pretty sure that what he was looking for was validation, not useful advice.  

you know, shit like this actually makes me feel better about myself.  

whatever problems i got [and sure, i got em], at least im not hanging them on the rest of yall.  

March 25, 2014
3:39 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

scruffy said

Lucem Ferre said  

i could respect that as some kind of effort, at least.  shit, id even drop some pocket change.  

piggofdoom said
...[wisdom]...   

we can only hope, but im pretty sure that what he was looking for was validation, not useful advice.  

you know, shit like this actually makes me feel better about myself.  

whatever problems i got [and sure, i got em], at least im not hanging them on the rest of yall.  

Everyone has problems. Asking for support (which though I do agree flesh and blood friends are better people to console in, but sometimes not everyone has that) isn't that big of a deal. I think (shit-talking aside) this site is actually a nice place for people who need support. The only problem is, this website is cliquey as fuck, if you are new you are fucked with hardcore. We really aren't nice to outsiders here.

March 25, 2014
3:41 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

i disagree.  you just gotta come correct.  

March 25, 2014
3:47 am
Nemo
Nemo
Members
Forum Posts: 373

I have yet to be fucked with, to my recollection. And I'm relatively new.

March 25, 2014
3:47 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

just to add this piece of philosophy:  

one of my favorite aphorisms that ive coined is, 'charity is charity'.  

okay, that doesnt tell you anything, and needs to be broken down, sure.  

what it means is, the donor needs to recognize that they are giving away money, materiel, whatever, for free, and therefore refrain from telling the recipient what to do with it or how to live.  

flip side:  the recipient needs to recognize that they are getting a hookup, and be appropriately humble about it.  

both of these points are [or fuckin should be] inherently implied in any and every charitable act;  otherwise, the so-called charity is bullshit.  

charity is charity.  if you collect scruffyisms, write that one down.  

March 25, 2014
3:48 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Nemo said

Fuck you! There you go, hazing complete.

scruffy said

Right, but "coming correct" is subjective. Although, as I posted in a different thread, people get way too upset way too easily on the internet.

March 25, 2014
3:49 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

You know, if he didn't act so entitled to shit I'd say go for it if you must.

But he's an asshole and I don't support him and I don't want him to be happy, because I don't give a flying fuck whether he's happy or not.

I'm not going to bend over backwards to get him what he wants, I'm not going to shed a tear over his unhappiness, I'm just not going to care. Why? Because he's an asshole who wished death upon people's families over youtube because they told him to man up and skip this show to get his life together.

And he's fat, and ugly, and a meanie, and he dresses tacky, and I bet he even stinks. Oh, and he has a horrible personality. I bet he doesn't even wear deodorant. IT'S CALLED SPEED STICK, IT AIN'T EXPENSIVE! Instead of going to a Twiztid concert why not hit up the library and read a good book. Or some shit. It's free, and it will make you happy. And it may learn ya some shit.

March 25, 2014
3:49 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

piggofdoom said
The only problem is, this website is cliquey as fuck, if you are new you are fucked with hardcore. We really aren't nice to outsiders here.

scruffy said

Nemo said

there it is.  

March 25, 2014
3:53 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

But he's not just asking for help, he's like hanging his problems on us and telling us we are pieces of shit for not helping him get to a concert.

He's not really asking for a ride, he's demanding a ride like we owe him something.

He's all like, "my life is shitty right now so you guys owe me a ride!"

March 25, 2014
3:55 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

scruffy said

piggofdoom said
The only problem is, this website is cliquey as fuck, if you are new you are fucked with hardcore. We really aren't nice to outsiders here.

scruffy said

Nemo said

there it is.  

It's not that he hasn't been fucked with, it's that he just knows how to take a joke.

March 25, 2014
3:57 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Lucem Ferre said
But he's not just asking for help, he's like hanging his problems on us and telling us we are pieces of shit for not helping him get to a concert.

He's not really asking for a ride, he's demanding a ride like we owe him something.

He's all like, "my life is shitty right now so you guys owe me a ride!"

I wonder if he would let Twiztid know about his problems if he were to get this VIP. I also wonder how they would respond.

March 25, 2014
4:01 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

piggofdoom said  
I wonder if he would let Twiztid know about his problems if he were to get this VIP. I also wonder how they would respond.

whatever they said, if it wasnt just what this goof wanted to hear, i bet hed pull a bitch fit.   

March 25, 2014
4:05 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

I'd like to think that Jamie would drop a quarter in his cup.

"Uh, thank you for, uh, giving us this money you need much more than we do... " (he pats him on the head)

"Man, Paul, I almost feel sorry for him"

"Almost, hey errbody, free weed  on us, we just got 100 bucks form a dumb ass"

And they share the weed with everybody but him and all is good.

He can't smoke weed, he's looking for a job (hopefully)

March 25, 2014
4:07 am
Nemo
Nemo
Members
Forum Posts: 373

piggofdoom said

Fuck you! There you go, hazing complete.

Ec2TVI1.gifImage Enlarger

Fuck you all! I'm never coming back to this forum! You don't support me or my terrible life choices! I'm gonna go do heroin now! That's right, you fuckers, I'm gonna become a heroin fiend, and you all need to buy it for me! Because heroin makes me happy, and I NEED to be happy, so you all NEED to support my heroin addiction, you fucks!

March 25, 2014
4:07 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Wait a minute, did Esham get himself a white tyler perry suit?

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845