April 24, 2024
66 Guests and 2 Members Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
Need a ride 4/17 to & from Joliet from Chicago
March 14, 2014
5:50 am
sethashe
sethashe
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey fam, I’ve been through hell over the last few months. I lost everything. My grandmother died, I lost my home, my pets that were my life, lived in my car for nearly 3 months, and in the end, sod my car in a last ditch effort to move to Chicago to take advantage of the LGBT resources. So after all the shit I’ve been through, I just want to see Twiztid again but I don’t have a credit card and can’t rent a car this time like I used to for shows. I want to do VIP as well. I have the money from selling my car, I just don’t have any way to get there. If anyone in the city is going to Joliet and can give me a ride, please let me know asap by email so I can get a ticket first. My email is: sethcperry (at) aol (dot) com

March 14, 2014
12:23 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

people still use AOL? I learned something today.  Im sorry about your situation, but aren't there better.....nah nevermind go for it buddy Twiztid>food/shelter makes sense to me

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 14, 2014
1:41 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

OCJ_Brendan said
Im sorry about your situation, but aren't there better.....nah nevermind go for it buddy Twiztid>food/shelter makes sense to me

Remember that time @sexylette420 asked for advice on helping a juggalo out? (Click Here) Well, guess who this person is?

March 14, 2014
2:11 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

thought that might be the case.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 14, 2014
2:22 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

sethashe said
Hey fam, I’ve been through hell over the last few months. I lost everything. My grandmother died, I lost my home, my pets that were my life, lived in my car for nearly 3 months, and in the end, sod my car in a last ditch effort to move to Chicago to take advantage of the LGBT resources. So after all the shit I’ve been through, I just want to see Twiztid again but I don’t have a credit card and can’t rent a car this time like I used to for shows. I want to do VIP as well. I have the money from selling my car, I just don’t have any way to get there. If anyone in the city is going to Joliet and can give me a ride, please let me know asap by email so I can get a ticket first. My email is: sethcperry (at) aol (dot) com

My advice... Use the money for needs, not wants. Twiztid will still be around after that show. There will be plenty of VIP's to go to in the years ahead. They are great artists. I do VIP myself. But Jamie and Paul are just people. They are not magical or special. Meeting them will not change your life. But that money you would spend on that could be spent on something that would change your life.

Everyone goes through "hell" in their lives. Usually quite a few times. I have been homeless before too. At that time, you just have to be a "man" and put your priorities in order. Tough it out. Don't give in to the temptations of desires, but do what has got to be done - And only that.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 15, 2014
7:38 am
sethashe
sethashe
Members
Forum Posts: 2

BEING HAPPY IS A FUCKING NEED!!! After all that i've been through, I DESERVE SOMETHING to look forward to and be happy about! I'm 36 years old, I didn't fucking ask for you to parent me and tell me what to do and FUCK YOU for thinking that I don't deserve ANY fucking happiness in life at all!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!

March 15, 2014
9:06 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

@sethashe, You are correct. You didn't ask for advice. My advice was completely unsolicited. I am still going to say what I think. And that is happiness is found within. It is not outside yourself. If you don't realize it is in you, you'll be unable to extend that happiness to others. Anyway, those are my thoughts... again, unsolicited. So I expect your response to be the same. I hate advice I didn't ask for too. Yep, I can be hypocritical at times. :)
And you do deserve all the happiness in the world! From my experience, I see working towards long term extended happiness of more importance than a quick one shot deal. But that's just me. You're a grown man so you will of course make your own decisions about your life. Just trying to steer you away from mistakes I have made.
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in your quest for Happiness! Much Clown Love as always.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 15, 2014
11:36 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

very magnanimous, psyral.  

me...  i aint all that kindly.  

nobody, NOBODY, gets what they 'deserve'.  they either get too much, or too little.  or both.  

being happy is not a need.  its just nice.  

no, you did not ask to be parented, seth, but you are asking mommy for a ride to the school dance.  a little humility might be conducive to that.  

Psyral Infection said  

Don't give in to the temptations of desires, but do what has got to be done – And only that.  

sethashe said  

and FUCK YOU for thinking that I don't deserve ANY fucking happiness in life at all!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!  

is that what psyral is thinking?  doesnt read that way to me.  

and, do we need to talk about 'deserving' some more?  cuz he didnt deserve a 'fuck you, fuck off'.  maybe i do, but as i say, im the bad guy.  you can hammer your fists on the keyboard at me all day, wont get you scooped up.  

let me put it to the ninjas that would otherwise be offering a ride...  how happy would you be, to have to cart around someone who gets that bent out of shape in response to advice like, 'do what has to be done'?  anybody as prone to hyperbole as that probably isnt gonna hear it when you tell them not to smoke, or you dont stop at their favorite burger joint, or you want to skip the afterparty because the drive ahead is so fatiguing.  or something.  

look, im not sayin your an ingrate, seth.  that is what i suspect, but suspicion isnt the same thing as declaration.  

anyone who actually cares will give you the same advice as psyral.  he was lookin out for you, doin you a favor.  how you gonna shit on him for it?  

maybe this isnt what you want to hear.  maybe you dont think you deserve to hear it.  

but its what you need to hear.  

March 15, 2014
1:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

sethashe said
BEING HAPPY IS A FUCKING NEED!!! After all that i've been through, I DESERVE SOMETHING to look forward to and be happy about! I'm 36 years old, I didn't fucking ask for you to parent me and tell me what to do and FUCK YOU for thinking that I don't deserve ANY fucking happiness in life at all!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!

Way to act like your 36....pro tip If you don't wanna be perceived as a child...don't do and say childish things...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 25, 2014
12:38 am
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members
Forum Posts: 196

Well, I'll be damned lol

March 25, 2014
2:49 am
Nemo
Nemo
Members
Forum Posts: 373

sethashe said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoW3BuwGHGs

Hey, looks like Scruffy and Psyral got a shoutout here.

"If you think I shouldn't go, I hope you lose your family, and everyone you love dies."

The entitlement here is of a rare kind. It's blatant, out there, and astonishing. Truly, to the entitlement connoisseur such as myself, it is a rare delicacy, every bit on par with a fine bottle of Dom Pérignon or a Cuban cigar.

March 25, 2014
2:56 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

'help me and support me or fuck off'.  

what a shitheel.  worst thing about being a juggalo, is other juggalos.  

March 25, 2014
3:00 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

sethashe said

There are people that really think like this?

I will be the first to admit that my priorities can be shitty, but if it comes to EATING AND HAVING SOMEWHERE TO FUCKING LIVE and getting VIP at a concert with artists who, in the long run, don't really give a fuck about the stuggles in my life, I am going to choose survival.

Look, @sethashe , no one is trying to tell you not to be happy, or that you "can't" be happy, but, sometimes you need to realize that survival is more important than happiness. Unless you think Twiztid would be willing to take you in and take care of you, but (and I mean no offense) I highly doubt it. Good luck, though... I guess.

Not really sure what you expected...

March 25, 2014
3:04 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

NOW, at the same time, I applaud his commitment to this band and willingness to get to this concert at any costs. I would never do that shit, I could never just drop everything and go somewhere. He has a certain freedom (a shitty, partial-freedom) that I will likely never realize.

March 25, 2014
3:16 am
Nemo
Nemo
Members

piggofdoom said
NOW, at the same time, I applaud his commitment to this band and willingness to get to this concert at any costs. I would never do that shit, I could never just drop everything and go somewhere. He has a certain freedom (a shitty, partial-freedom) that I will likely never realize.

I don't.

You have every bit as much freedom as he does. You're free to quit your job, abandon your commitments, and forsake everything (pets, kids, whatever) for an hour long rush. We all are. The difference is, most of us know what responsibility is, not to mention even the most basic form of priorities.

March 25, 2014
3:17 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

piggofdoom said
He has a certain freedom (a shitty, partial-freedom) that I will likely never realize.

i dont mind that at all, its kind of cool really, when you see those people who can live on the wind like that, and keep their shit together.  

not only is ash here not keeping his shit together, he asked us to flat out subsidize him.  all so that he can play, and continue to contribute... what?  more youtube videos?  anything?  

yeah, fuck that.  

March 25, 2014
3:18 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Nemo said

piggofdoom said

I don't.
You have every bit as much freedom as he does. You're free to quit your job, abandon your commitments, and forsake everything (pets, kids, whatever) for an hour long rush. We all are. The difference is, most of us know what responsibility is, not to mention even the most basic form of priorities.

I meant in the "Huck-Finn Adventure" sense. 

March 25, 2014
3:18 am
Nemo
Nemo
Members

scruffy said
'help me and support me or fuck off'.  

what a shitheel.  worst thing about being a juggalo, is other juggalos. 

The central downfall, both of the hippies and the juggalo family, is the fact that passing love to the left only works when everyone keeps passing.

March 25, 2014
3:22 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Actually, @scruffy happiness is a need because there is no point in surviving with out happiness.

But if this fucking grown as baby really thinks a VIP pass is going to make him happy he's full of shit.

Meeting Twiztid ain't that fun when you walk down to the park with your huge tummy growling afterwards to remember it.

I'm sure he'd be a lot more happy with a roof over his head and a nice warm meal in his belly. Wait, how is he getting internet?

I don't know, this just doesn't make sense to me. He does act like a brat though, an entitled crying brat. Maybe there is a reason he's homeless...

You hope our families die? I hope you never see a Twiztid show ever again!!!!!!

March 25, 2014
3:23 am
Nemo
Nemo
Members

piggofdoom said
I meant in the "Huck-Finn Adventure" sense. 

Huck Finn was thirteen.

A thirteen year old boy.

I've backpacked Europe for months, free as could be. Six months of total freedom, doing whatever I wanted, going wherever I wanted, enjoying life. The difference is, I saved up my money to do so, and took care of any responsibilities at home before I left.

Because I'm a man, not a boy.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
75 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845