May 3, 2024
52 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
August 6, 2021
11:50 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2501sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tried duck for the first time last night. Ordered from a Chinese place and figured, fuck it. Let's try some new things. Was pretty good.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

JiffyLong

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

August 6, 2021
12:21 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4481
2502sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Tried dick for the first time last night. Ordered from a Chinese place and figured, fuck it. Let's try some new things. Was pretty good.  

order from an African place next time

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 6, 2021
12:32 pm
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511
2503sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Tried duck for the first time last night. Ordered from a Chinese place and figured, fuck it. Let's try some new things. Was pretty good.  

Duck is my shit. You made a good choice. 

August 8, 2021
6:12 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2504sp_Permalink sp_Print

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

AR upper came in today. Happy to put this thing together. now I just gotta head up to the gun shop tomorrow to get some rounds and some mags.

August 8, 2021
7:05 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2505sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

AR upper came in today. Happy to put this thing together. now I just gotta head up to the gun shop tomorrow to get some rounds and some mags.  

the FBI are going to shoot up a couple of covid cliniques this week then they will put the blame on Trumpers and anti-vaxers then the most loved and voted for president of all time is going to use that as the big excuse to take away your guns so enjoy that very feminine looking AR while you can.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 8, 2021
7:20 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2506sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well it's built at home with no serial number and no way to trace it to me since I bought the parts using burner credit cards on privacy.com. so even if your child abusing retarded faggot ass was right and not just spewing bullshit fox news faggotry they'd never be able to track it.

All legal, untraceable. All American, you retarded faggot.

Noawareness

August 8, 2021
7:50 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2507sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Well it's built at home with no serial number and no way to trace it to me since I bought the parts using burner credit cards on privacy.com. so even if your child abusing retarded faggot ass was right and not just spewing bullshit fox news faggotry they'd never be able to track it.

All legal, untraceable. All American, you retarded faggot.  

that makes you sound like a terrorist 

if it was legal you would not have needed to use burner cards to obtain it and since you are obviously an idiot by posting pictures of it on a public forum then it becomes directly traceable to you genius.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 8, 2021
8:02 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

I use burner cards for everything. I use VPNs, too. It's just basic cyber security, retard.

You see. I simply don't like the NFA knowing what I own. and I don't trust any websites web security or encryption. I don't trust any store I buy things from to not get hacked, etc, etc, etc. if you were smart you'd do the same shit. but you're a retard, so.

August 8, 2021
8:07 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8176

jiggles the clown said
...All legal, untraceable. All American...

the_patriot_smack said

that makes you sound like a terrorist...  

I think it makes jiggles a pirate.

Cyn26qL.gif

Edit: And I'm helping Psyral lock his dreads. So stop bothering me.

cool

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 9, 2021
3:52 am
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511
2510sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

This fucking guy...

August 9, 2021
8:15 am
jiggles the clown
Members

Noawareness said

the_patriot_smack said

This fucking guy...  

The thing is. If I wanted to be a terrorist...it's really not hard. Turning an AR-15 into a machine gun is incredibly easy. You can do it with a wire coat hanger. Making ghetto pipe bombs and cheap chemical weapons is also very easy if you know even just basic high school chemistry. I can make a slam gun out of nothing but parts found at home Depot.

I have no desire to hurt anyone except those who try to hurt me and the people I care about. That's the difference between me, and the child smacker. He abuses his children because they're gay, or don't live up to HIS belief of how people should act. He accuses people of pedophilia because they act in ways he doesn't like.

Me? I'm a satanist. I only hurt people who are a direct and real threat to me and my loved ones.

Noawareness

August 9, 2021
9:40 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8176
2512sp_Permalink sp_Print

If I was a terrorist I'd bury my weapon stash Terminator 2 style instead of posting pics of it online, and I'd have a festive robot friend:

Festive-Bender.gif

What am I doing... collecting our camping gear for the Gathering and beating everything with a pretty stick.

YouTube Video Kool & The Gang - Celebration (Official Music Video)

Whoop Whoop krunk :

jiggles the clown
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 9, 2021
8:00 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2513sp_Permalink sp_Print

if the world had an asshole I am sure it would be Portland

there was a Christian religious outdoor event and antifa showed up throwing firebombs and tear gas at women and children 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 9, 2021
8:29 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2514sp_Permalink sp_Print

Whatever you say, faggot.

August 9, 2021
8:56 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

jiggles the clown said

Jigglypuff stop deflecting we all know you love sucking big black uncut cocks you learnt it from your mother when all these black men would come to your house and run trains on her while you painted your minifigs, every load she swallowed earned her one crack rock and she swallowed upwards of 6 loads of a day, Tyrone, Jamil and DaMarcus dubbed your mom the throat goat and started pimping her out on craigslist these days she walks around all zombie-like in the autonomous zone screaching craaaacccccckk, does anybody have any craaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkk???? I will suck your dick for craaaaaaaaaacccccccckk but considering she only has 3 teeth left the days of Tyrone, Jamil and DaMarcus are long gone so she spends most of her time in front of a Starbucks holding a cardboard sign that reads NEED $$$ FOR MY SONS PUBERTY BLOCKERS..

have a very nice night you soylent little bitch

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 9, 2021
9:48 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2516sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

jiggles the clown said

Jigglypuff stop deflecting we all know you love sucking big black uncut cocks you learnt it from your mother when all these black men would come to your house and run trains on her while you painted your minifigs, every load she swallowed earned her one crack rock and she swallowed upwards of 6 loads of a day, Tyrone, Jamil and DaMarcus dubbed your mom the throat goat and started pimping her out on craigslist these days she walks around all zombie-like in the autonomous zone screaching craaaacccccckk, does anybody have any craaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkk???? I will suck your dick for craaaaaaaaaacccccccckk but considering she only has 3 teeth left the days of Tyrone, Jamil and DaMarcus are long gone so she spends most of her time in front of a Starbucks holding a cardboard sign that reads NEED $$$ FOR MY SONS PUBERTY BLOCKERS..

have a very nice night you soylent little bitch  

hey faggot. your racism is showing.

August 9, 2021
11:16 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

did Tyrone, Jamil, and DeMarcus also run a train on your little soylent ass??

I bet they did and now thanks to them you will never need to use a laxative ever the downside is you shit your pants often but the silver lining is you live in Portland and it smells like shit there anyway.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 9, 2021
11:28 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

the_patriot_smack said

I bet they did and now thanks to them you will never need to use a laxative ever the downside is you shit your pants often but the silver lining is you live in Portland and it smells like shit there anyway.  

why are you so obsessed with black dicks? specifically me fucking black men? is that your fetish, you fucking faggot? keep me out of  your fantasies, child abuser.

August 10, 2021
12:18 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2519sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

the_patriot_smack said

why are you so obsessed with black dicks? specifically me fucking black men? is that your fetish, you fucking faggot? keep me out of  your fantasies, child abuser.  

lollollollollollollol

look Jigglypuff you are the Portlander your port lands many cultures so I am sure you have had many nations of cocks up your soylent ass you dressed up as a goat and had middle eastern men taharrush your ass, you went Greek and could not walk for a week, the Italians used olive oil as lube saying michia bro look at this hora I am grating it's ass like it was parmigiana cheese.the Jewish Hebrews of Portland know you as the Heblew, your asshole is like the southern border open for business .

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 10, 2021
12:29 am
jiggles the clown
Members

not even hiding the racism anymore, huh? at least you're finally starting to be honest, child abuser.

and you can fantasize all you want about whatever faggy shit you get off too. just keep me out of it. knowing you're jacking off thinking about me skeezes me the fuck out.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
39 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

joette850, rizkowz, Denniscleme, lopdoz, KennethSic

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845