April 27, 2024
129 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HookUpSpot
Questions part 223
September 6, 2013
5:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@Patjoyce: No problem anyone who hasn't seen those clip should definitely peep them.

For the record I meant to post this in another thread...but clicked paste in the wrong window...but I love the song it its staying here too.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

September 6, 2013
5:51 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Somehow, someway, that clip has got me thinking about our new gay friend @rudemark1 and his black boy toy Christopher Robin. I was really not going to give this Elton John wannabe recognition but this shit is too funny. After a night out at the club, poor old Christopher Robin is laying ass up in the bed after enduring another brutal Friday night pounding. Stained sheets, Ricky Martin, you know, the boys. Then rudemark1 leans in the room and gives him that really fucking gay look. Seeing his beloved all beat up like that, he tells the midgets dressed like hobbits that live in their closet to take a fuckin' hike so he can show Christopher Robin what a real man is, LOTR style. Sure, he could go in the other room and fuck the chicks dressed up like elves with swords and shit, but he's quite happy right where he is, fucking Christopher Robin's poor beat up ass with the Torch of Gondor. And who's that walking in? Why yes, it's our illiterate negro pal barocko jenkings, who just might take off that ridiculous Psychopathic Rydas wannabe motif he's got goin' on and put them big black lips to use if they're lucky by God. Then, right after the Christopher Robin/Rudemark1/Baracko Jenkings fuckfest, Mr. B saunters over to rudemark1 and flat out bricks in his fucking mouth. The End.

Now that's an Academy Award worthy ending, and a logical closure point.

September 6, 2013
7:14 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

@ocj I made em hard on purpose. Generate some convo hopefully. Shit gets stagnant around here.

I love all your responses man. Pat thats the shit you would throw on the warrior arm bands lmao. I've noticed most of us had a lack of role models in our lives. anyways heres my answers.

1 Natural Born Killers cuz the bad guys ride off into the sunset

2. Conker from conkers bad fur day. Foul mouthed alcoholic squirrel what more could you ask for?

3. I really regret sleeping through school and not getting a scholarship. I also regret that I was verbally abusive to the only girl i've ever really loved(it was a two way street, but man, I was a straight up bastard). I regret ever picking up my cigarette habit too. Alot of smaller things that aren't that interesting also.

4. No role models growing up whatsoever 

5. Last day alive...I'd eat a mexican dinner, get coked the fuck out, and drive around at dangerously high speeds throwing heavy objects at passersby. After that I'd speak my peace with my family. Then I'd try to smash one last piece before I left. Not a bad way to go.....

Oh yeah, I'd be down to roleplay and fuck some LOTR elven women. chyeah

September 6, 2013
8:25 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Im actually not satisfied at all with my answer for number 5. I dont know what i'd do with one day left in life

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

September 6, 2013
8:26 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Slumerican502 said

1. Whats your all time favorite movie?

Nightmare before Christmas   

2. Your favorite video game character of all time?

Sonic or Mario

3. Do you have any regrets? (feel free to elaborate if you are comfortable)

No

4.Who was your role model growing up? Who did you look up to or aspire to be like?

My Father   

5.What would you do if it was your last day alive?

Spend the Day with my Family

September 6, 2013
8:27 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Lol prj u got all ur shit figured out

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

September 7, 2013
5:49 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
Forum Posts: 2381

Slumerican502 said
Here we go again...hopefully

1. Whats your all time favorite movie?

I believe you already asked this one in questions part 117.17 and it's still "The Exorcist"

2. Your favorite video game character of all time?

I don't play many video games but I remember loving Baraka from the OG Mortal Kombat as a kid. 

3. Do you have any regrets? (feel free to elaborate if you are comfortable)

Everyone does but because of not doing them, we're at, where we are, right now. One I can think of, is not pulling the trigger when I pulled my gat on a certain dude that did bad things to people later on ....cause of the pass I gave him. Worked harder when I wasted days and nights!

4.Who was your role model growing up? Who did you look up to or aspire to be like?

ICP!!!! Lots of others but they didn't make the impact these two guys did!

5.(Ive asked before but we have new people) What would you do if it was your last day alive?

Look back at some of my other regrets and shake my head....and then shoot up pure heroin just to see what the rush is like, before it kills me. 

Claps hands

September 7, 2013
5:51 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

Color coding fucks up single posts after quoting....another regret of mine....surprised

Claps hands

September 7, 2013
6:02 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

patjoyce said
1.) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original). I realize it's not the greatest movie ever made but that was the first movie I ever saw that didn't have a happy ending, I was 12 or close to it. Even slasher flicks like Friday the 13th had Jason dying at the end (or so we thought). This movie didn't end at all really, just took a breather. Still don't see many movies like that today.

No one could ever create such a shocking and disturbing picture with what little money, and help Hooper had for this again. The sounds alone still creep me out. Carpenter made a better film for suspense and all that with Halloween (which I like more) but this was just on some other shit. THE FIRST of the masked killers, too!

Claps hands

September 7, 2013
8:18 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

Slumerican502 said
@ocj I made em hard on purpose. Generate some convo hopefully. Shit gets stagnant around here.

I love all your responses man. Pat thats the shit you would throw on the warrior arm bands lmao. I've noticed most of us had a lack of role models in our lives. anyways heres my answers.

1 Natural Born Killers cuz the bad guys ride off into the sunset

2. Conker from conkers bad fur day. Foul mouthed alcoholic squirrel what more could you ask for?

3. I really regret sleeping through school and not getting a scholarship. I also regret that I was verbally abusive to the only girl i've ever really loved(it was a two way street, but man, I was a straight up bastard). I regret ever picking up my cigarette habit too. Alot of smaller things that aren't that interesting also.

4. No role models growing up whatsoever 

5. Last day alive...I'd eat a mexican dinner, get coked the fuck out, and drive around at dangerously high speeds throwing heavy objects at passersby. After that I'd speak my peace with my family. Then I'd try to smash one last piece before I left. Not a bad way to go.....

Oh yeah, I'd be down to roleplay and fuck some LOTR elven women. chyeah

Numbers 1 & 2.. mad respect

September 7, 2013
8:26 pm
key
key
Members
Forum Posts: 130

Use to be the crow.  But I would have to say either good fellas or Halloween. 

I don't game. 

Having an affair.  Separated me and the wife for a while but true love always finds its way back. 

My dad.  hated him when i was younger because he was never around. But I found out sometimes you gotta work three jobs to provide for the family. 

Chill with my family and friends and tell the remember when stories. 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

WayneTyday, Ronniedyemo, Craiganges, ArthurPaurn, RicardodUt

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845