April 28, 2024
65 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HookUpSpot
Questions part 223
September 6, 2013
12:52 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Here we go again...hopefully

1. Whats your all time favorite movie?

2. Your favorite video game character of all time?

3. Do you have any regrets? (feel free to elaborate if you are comfortable)

4.Who was your role model growing up? Who did you look up to or aspire to be like?

5.(Ive asked before but we have new people) What would you do if it was your last day alive?

September 6, 2013
1:08 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Forest Dump

Link or Red lol

This

4.Who was your role model growing up? Who did you look up to or aspire to be like?

OJ Simpson or Homer Simpson lol

5.(Ive asked before but we have new people) What would you do if it was your last day alive?

Suicide by Cop and smoke a pound of weed, 300blunts!!!!

September 6, 2013
1:08 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

Slumerican502 said

i have a hard time doing favs... i like a lot.. friday, walk hard, butterfly effect, 8 mile etc...

Claude.. thats my dawg.. got a special place in my heart for Kirby as well tho..

lol yes.. of course.. would take a lifetime to list.. dont even know where to start.. listen to some of my music & youll catch a lot haha

i really didnt have one.. 

id prob do a lot of crying & hugging my lil bro.. would wanna listen to my fav songs.. 

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

September 6, 2013
2:48 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

fuckity bump. 26 views and 2 responses?  cmon now pipe up. killa & warlock thanks for the responses

September 6, 2013
2:58 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Slumerican502 said
Here we go again...hopefully

1.) too hard. Colors, Die Hard, 2004's Dawn of the Dead, Aliens-- i could go on all day

2.) Niko Belic, John Marston, Joel (The Last of Us), Chris "Motherfucking" Redfield, Barry "Jill Sandwhich" Burton, Albert Wesker, basically the entire cast of resident evil's one and two

3.) My relationship with my dad being so fucked when I was younger, my relationship with my mom being so fucked now, cheating on my girl (she knows, i confessed)

4.) My dad

5.) , snort a lotta coke, arm myself to the teeth and go solve the city's gang problem. After saying goodbye and making peace with my friends and family

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

September 6, 2013
3:23 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Slumerican502 said

I think you made several of these a little too complex to answer quickly...hence the lack of responses...I stalled on almost all of em...but I am high as a kite...

Toss Up between Empire Strikes Back (I literally watched it a kajillion times as a kid), Fear and Loathing (also one of my favorite novels...loves me some gonzo ish...) and Fight Club.

Link, Yoshi, or my boy Mitsurugi from Soul Caliber...

Stop and restart, Forgive never forget, and never live any life buried in regret.

I never really had one, sometimes my uncle when he was around.   Its for this reason I chose to step up and be a rolemodel to my little brother...Id do anything for that kid.

Id go rob my Bud dealer for his private stash, go home make a Pizza from scratch, and eat that shit While I blow holes in my wall and ceiling with a shotgun while I scream MASTER CYLINDER at the top of my lungs while taking "caviar" hits outta my Jerome Baker 2 foot.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

September 6, 2013
3:28 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

September 6, 2013
4:18 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

1. Impossible but Beetlejuice, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Big Trouble in Little China come to mind.

2. I don't know... probably dude from Wolfenstein 3-d because when dudes in school would want to be my "best friend" I'd get uncomfortable and say I had a pen pal in Germany named BJ Blazcowicz who was my true best friend for life. Fuckin fags lol

3. No regrets but I do wish that I did some things differently. One in particular.

4. I admired Joe n Joey's business sense for years, how they worked hard and were themselves through thick n thin. Also Zack De La Rocha and Hunter Thompson. In life outside of entertainment, my brother in ways.

5. Already answered this one probably. 

September 6, 2013
4:23 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

Lol "best friends". I always refer to my closest friends as my best friends, but my two homies Justice and Devin only believe in "one best friend" and they consider each other best friends. used to piss me off, like im less of a friend than they are. We had this convo on call of duty once, this dudes likw "are you guys fags or somethin?" Hahaha, good times

September 6, 2013
4:28 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

May also add to what i'd do with one day to live, i'd do all what i said i'd do while bumpinthe living shit out of i dont care (dark lotus) on repeat

September 6, 2013
4:36 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

LTB said
Lol "best friends". I always refer to my closest friends as my best friends, but my two homies Justice and Devin only believe in "one best friend" and they consider each other best friends. used to piss me off, like im less of a friend than they are. We had this convo on call of duty once, this dudes likw "are you guys fags or somethin?" Hahaha, good times

Hahaha yeah its all a touchy subject. Dude I used to refer to as best friend (I was his best man at wedding too) I'm not even allowed to talk to him anymore because his demon wife. The "bff" label can die at any time... gee how morbid my bad lol

September 6, 2013
4:41 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

Old Mr Dangerous said

LTB said

Hahaha yeah its all a touchy subject. Dude I used to refer to as best friend (I was his best man at wedding too) I'm not even allowed to talk to him anymore because his demon wife. The "bff" label can die at any time... gee how morbid my bad lol

I hardly see any of my boys anymore cus i live 23 miles away And they act like i live in a different country. my car gets 11mpgs and the very little gas i have needs to be used for work. mean while they got like 3gs each in the bank (they live with their parents still) and never come out to see me. Lol but im just bein a bitch

September 6, 2013
5:01 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

1.) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original). I realize it's not the greatest movie ever made but that was the first movie I ever saw that didn't have a happy ending, I was 12 or close to it. Even slasher flicks like Friday the 13th had Jason dying at the end (or so we thought). This movie didn't end at all really, just took a breather. Still don't see many movies like that today.

2.) Kratos (God of War)

3.) Lending people money back in the day. On the bright side you figure out they're really not your friends but there are definitely easier ways to find that out. Like I ask you for a ride somewhere and you say no.

4.) Hulk Hogan or the Ultimate Warrior. I never strived to look like them that I can remember, I was too young to want to hit the gym. I used to paint my face like The Ultimate Warrior and hang tassels off my arms, even when it wasn't Halloween, just watching TV or Saturday mornings (See, I was a juggalo in training). Nothing wrong with idolizing Hulk Hogan as a kid, he had morals about helping out your friends and taking vitamins and shit, it just seems silly to me now. Needless to say, Wrestlemania 6 fucked with me.

5.) Nothing. And I would love every single minute of it. What dude in Office Space dreamed about.

September 6, 2013
5:07 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

patjoyce said
1.) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original). I realize it's not the greatest movie ever made but that was the first movie I ever saw that didn't have a happy ending, I was 12 or close to it. Even slasher flicks like Friday the 13th had Jason dying at the end (or so we thought). This movie didn't end at all really, just took a breather. Stilol don't see many movies like that today.

Thats one of the reasons I like Empire Strikes Back so much, it ends on such a downer...Han in Carbonite, Luke with 1 hand and daddy issues, and a new death star on the way...My favorite Lord of the Rings book is the Two Towers for this reason as well.

September 6, 2013
5:10 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Like Dante said in Clerks "It ended on such a down note, and that's what life really is, a series of down notes." I also used to watch the Star Wars movies as a kid, not much for LOTR though. For reasons why, watch Clerks 2.

September 6, 2013
5:17 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

Fight club.

Shindigity- my shaman in world of Warcraft

I regret not banging my 1st girlfriend. All I did was finger blast her. I was such a dumb 13 year old.

No role models

Last day alive - whore house without a rubber. If they let me.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

September 6, 2013
5:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

patjoyce said
Like Dante said in Clerks "It ended on such a down note, and that's what life really is, a series of down notes." I also used to watch the Star Wars movies as a kid, not much for LOTR though. For reasons why, watch Clerks 2.

haha I always forget about Clerks till someone else brings it up...Ive seen that movie way too many times to forget its existence as often as I do.

September 6, 2013
5:25 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Also for your derailment pleasure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?l.....xK9x0p8Nf4

And then we tie it back into Pat Joyce's post

September 6, 2013
5:27 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members

image-4.jpg

Also for derailment, i thought it was awesome i refreshed in time for this

September 6, 2013
5:31 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Thank you @ocj_brendan, you saved me a shitload of typing dude.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono, EdgardoDug, HomerJer

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845