April 24, 2024
51 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Related Related Topics HookUpSpot
QQuueessttiioonnss Summer 2017
August 4, 2016
12:31 am
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Slumerican502 said
I told Scruffy I was taking a break from posting but things seem to be really chill at the moment so fuck it. 

Break's over, back to work slacker!

ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
August 4, 2016
1:01 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

DrFreshness said

Slumerican502 said
I told Scruffy I was taking a break from posting but things seem to be really chill at the moment so fuck it. 

wow you're a shitty pimp homie. You get better work outta your people if you treat em nice lol

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

DrFreshness, V_Ron

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 4, 2016
1:22 am
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

Noah Fence said

DrFreshness said

Slumerican502 said

wow you're a shitty pimp homie. You get better work outta your people if you treat em nice lol  

You're the best!  Would you like to go back to work now or take another break?  How would you enjoy the break if I was kicking you in the head?

Whoop Whoop DrFreshness :

Noah Fence, V_Ron
ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
August 4, 2016
10:05 am
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

Psyral Infection said

@v_ron , unfortunately Chances closed down late 2010. If you are down in Houston again and want country music, there is still Neon Boots. While not strictly lesbian or gay, their patrons tend to be within the LGBTQ+ community. It is actually an "All are welcome" type of place so it really does not matter if you are straight or not. Here's the link -> http://www.neonbootsclub.com/ .  

Someone told me about that a few years ago, fucking sucks. Probably one of the best bars I've ever been to. I'll have to check out Neon Boots the next time I'm in Houston, sounds like a dope place. Man, I miss Houston sometimes. Was hoping Juggalo Day would be in Texas next year. 

Old Mr Dangerous said

i love those surprise joints. there's a place around Scranton, PA that has a three-joint building. different crews and vibes in every spots.  

Damn! I wish I would've known about this a few years ago. I used to drive from southeast Connecticut to Pittsburgh quarterly and would cut through Scranton to avoid the turnpike. I'll have to hit up a few people the next time I'm home. 

Thanks for the suggestions, ya'll! 'Preciates it. cheers

August 4, 2016
2:01 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Dude I took an online Kinsey test and scored F.  How do you fail a online sexuality test LOL FML!

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 4, 2016
9:56 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

OCJ_Brendan said
Dude I took an online Kinsey test and scored F.  How do you fail a online sexuality test LOL FML!  

@ocj_brendan , it looks like you did not take the original Kinsey test but maybe a more recent version of the Klein Sexual Orientation test. The Kinsey test results in numbers but the Klein test results in a grid where "F" is a row in the grid. ... Or maybe you were making a joke.

Anyway, the problem with the Kinsey test is that it does not represent all the various sexual orientations. It puts a polarity of hetero and homo in which a person fall within the spectrum between the two. There are some tests that attempt to account for other types of sexual expression through measures of gender, masculinity, femininity, and transsexualism. Other test also account for feelings or attitudes towards others of various orientations.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Nyro, Potato-tan
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
August 5, 2016
2:33 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Let's just throw all genders and sexual orientations in a pile and we can all have a big fuck fest.

@DrFreshness  come on big daddy you know Ima get you your money boo boo.

Whoop Whoop Slumerican502 :

DrFreshness
August 5, 2016
2:43 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

Slumerican502 said
Let's just throw all genders and sexual orientations in a pile and we can all have a big fuck fest.

@DrFreshness  come on big daddy you know Ima get you your money boo boo.  

By the way I am glad you are back. I was wondering where you went and what not. hope you're doing well.

August 5, 2016
2:55 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Preciate it dude. Things could be better and could be worse. Same as always 

Nyro
August 5, 2016
2:58 pm
Nyro
Members

Slumerican502 said
Preciate it dude. Things could be better and could be worse. Same as always   

Stick around. Some people here really do give a shit. I am not sure what you are going through and it is none of my business but the forums are a good escape from your day to day bullshit sometimes.

August 5, 2016
3:14 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Trust me I know. I ain't ever going to go away for good. I might be gone for a week or six months but when I have something to say I'll always come back. This community means too much to me despite all the dumb shit that goes on sometimes.

I've definitely added in on that dumb shit and said some hateful things to some people, and I usually always feel like an ass afterwards. So my apologies to anyone I've slighted or talked down on for no reason or good reason.

Nyro
August 5, 2016
3:53 pm
Nyro
Members

Slumerican502 said
Trust me I know. I ain't ever going to go away for good. I might be gone for a week or six months but when I have something to say I'll always come back. This community means too much to me despite all the dumb shit that goes on sometimes.

I've definitely added in on that dumb shit and said some hateful things to some people, and I usually always feel like an ass afterwards. So my apologies to anyone I've slighted or talked down on for no reason or good reason.  

That's good man. Hate to ever see you leave.

August 7, 2016
11:28 am
Potato-tan
Potato-tan
Members
Forum Posts: 172

1.) Being into the mythology of The Insane Clown Posse, to whatever degree, whether it is trying to hear everything they've ever recorded (such as Fat Sweaty Betty Celluloid Bubble Mix to Kornhole to R U That Wicked?), or delving into Morton's List, obsessively following the wrestling storylines, and everything else..... I've come to realize that we Juggalos are all nerds in some way. Nerds can be anything from bug collectors, to anime freaks, to sport statistic masters, to what the fuck ever....

- in short, the first question is: Where in your life are you a nerd (aka what are some of your personal passions)?

I like birds. I'm majoring in zoology, with an intended specialization in ornithology, which is the study of birds. I especially like vultures -- both old and new world -- and columbids. (Those are the pigeons and doves, for the record.) I hope to get my M.S. and Ph.D. at the University of Hawai'i, where I want to work with the endemic bird populations to aid in conservation efforts.

I also like video games; mostly JRPGs like Final Fantasy, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, etc. I like cartoons, and follow Steven Universe pretty religiously. My favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho and I defy anyone to challenge my unyielding devotion to the series; I own the entire anime on blu-ray, as well as the full manga set, and I collect first edition trading cards from its short-lived TCG, though they've become hard to get a hold of.

I'm probably also the biggest tMG fan I personally know.

2.) Beer... wine... liquor... none of the aside... or other? Why? 

Beer. There's that old trope that beer tastes like piss and all that, and I used to kind of feel like I was inferior as a drinker because I favored pale beers. Now I've just come to accept that I like what I like. I've also begun to warm up to dark beers lately, though they tend to err on the bitter side, of which I am not a fan. While I can take a shot, I don't care much for hard liquor, except in the occassional coctail, if it's masked well enough.

I've never really liked wine, but after one particularly bad evening in which I chugged a litre within the course of a half hour and then became violently ill, I literally cannot stomach it. It's like it gives my body flashbacks, and I immediately become sick.

3.) Worst and best job you've ever held? What went wrong/right? Why? 

I once worked the graveyard at a McDonalds, and it was the job that put me off of food service for good. That job sucked so bad and was so stressful that I wound up having to go to the ER one morning after my shift because it felt like something had ruptured in my gut. They found nothing, but to this day I get a horrible, burning pain to the left of my navel whenever I'm under stress. I think it might be a hernia trying to happen.

I really like the 'job' I do now, at least in theory. I'm a volunteer at a whildlife rehab. The "office politics," if you will, made it frequently trying experience, though. 

4.) Best fast food combo.... example, I'd say I would mix a BK Double Stacker burger with Wendy 's fries, with a McDonald's shake, a crispy KFC leg, a beef baja chalupa from Taco Bell, etc etc.... c'mon, we all eat that garbage from time to time. Let's hear your fantasy...

Ever since I stopped eating land and sky meats, I've lost out on a lot of the fast food I used to love. (Arby's Cheddar Melts used to instill a lust in me that no human being has ever accomplished.)

If I could have any combination of fast food right now it would be a fish sandwich from Burger King, cheesy tater tots from Sonic, and a 64oz (I HAVE A GIANT, INSULATED MUG oAo) cherry Pepsi from Stripes. Also maybe a Guadalahara from Taco Villa.

5.) This may make some of us uncomfortable... research The Kinsey Scale unless you already know... and tell us where you feel you fall on it... skip if you either don't trust the scale or don't care to answer, you skin fluting, rusty tromboning, taco tasting, clit lickin lemmings!

I'm agender (nonbinary trans) and asexual, but inclined exclusively towards women; I can at least entertain the idea of sex with a woman, but not sex with a man. It doesn't really have anything to do with the bits, because I could date a pre-op transwoman, but not really a transman at any stage of transition. I just...like women. 

6.) Country music... how do you feel about it? Consider not just the modern style of country, but classic country as well. Let's hear it.  

Actually, I used to be really into country music as a teenager. My favorite stuff is from the late 80s (around '88 onward) to the late 90s. Around the early 2000s it seemed like the music got worse, but that's probably just my nostalgia talking. It probably didn't help that I was a very angsty teenager, to a degree that not even country music could reflect.

I went through a phase of not really being into much of anything specific, for a while; then I discovered the Mountain Goats at the age of 19, and that's basically where I sit musically now. I do need to diversify a bit though; one can only listen to the same seven albums so long before they get hella sick of them all.

Whoop Whoop Potato-tan :

Neverthrive
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
73 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845