April 20, 2024
64 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Related Related Topics HookUpSpot
QQuueessttiioonnss Summer 2017
July 31, 2016
12:45 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

at the behest of @ocj_brendan and at the wait of @slumerican502 's return, I'll try a new Questions segment.

1.) Being into the mythology of The Insane Clown Posse, to whatever degree, whether it is trying to hear everything they've ever recorded (such as Fat Sweaty Betty Celluloid Bubble Mix to Kornhole to R U That Wicked?), or delving into Morton's List, obsessively following the wrestling storylines, and everything else..... I've come to realize that we Juggalos are all nerds in some way. Nerds can be anything from bug collectors, to anime freaks, to sport statistic masters, to what the fuck ever....

- in short, the first question is: Where in your life are you a nerd (aka what are some of your personal passions)?

2.) Beer... wine... liquor... none of the aside... or other? Why? 

3.) Worst and best job you've ever held? What went wrong/right? Why? 

4.) Best fast food combo.... example, I'd say I would mix a BK Double Stacker burger with Wendy 's fries, with a McDonald's shake, a crispy KFC leg, a beef baja chalupa from Taco Bell, etc etc.... c'mon, we all eat that garbage from time to time. Let's hear your fantasy...

5.) This may make some of us uncomfortable... research The Kinsey Scale unless you already know... and tell us where you feel you fall on it... skip if you either don't trust the scale or don't care to answer, you skin fluting, rusty tromboning, taco tasting, clit lickin lemmings!

6.) Country music... how do you feel about it? Consider not just the modern style of country, but classic country as well. Let's hear it.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Split, Noah Fence, OCJ_Brendan
August 1, 2016
12:56 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Old Mr Dangerous said
at the behest of @ocj_brendan and at the wait of @slumerican502 's return, I'll try a new Questions segment.

1.) - in short, the first question is: Where in your life are you a nerd (aka what are some of your personal passions)?

I mean mostly just psychopathic stuff. I used to get really geeked on wrestling but grew out of it. I am a pretty big comic geek but not the super hero stuff. The weird alt stuff. 

So anybody who happened to see how much vodka @v_ron gave me might be able to tell that when I start drinking I don't really stop so I try to avoid it all together. I'm an alcoholic in waiting. Fucking love vodka though. Whiskey too. 

I used to stack cardboard for a trucking company. 8 to 10 hours a day, taking cardboard off one pallet and piling it onto another after making sure there was no broken glass in it. I was in the sun all day long. No radio allowed. That job fucking sucked but was not the worst. I only share that so when I say that working Customer Service for a mail order catalog was the worst that you understand how shitty it was. That job literally made me want to kill myself on a daily basis. The customers were awful. The supervisors were fucking terrible people. It was the absolute worst. I can't even tell you how awful people are to people on the phone in any way that you'd understand but that job just fucking sucked.

Best job ever: I was a stripper. No, not that kinda. I stripped film. I worked for a press company out here and my job was to basically separate the negatives and shit. I used to bring home mad horror movie posters and band posters and shit. Shit was cool. I was a teen and made $15 an hour working graveyard and would just walk up to the best buy after payday and would walk home with so many cds. Shit was dope. Then 9/11 happened and my company went out of business because our biggest costumer was a cruise line and nobody was about to go on a fucking cruise.

4.) Best fast food combo.... example, I'd say I would mix a BK Double Stacker burger with Wendy 's fries, with a McDonald's shake, a crispy KFC leg, a beef baja chalupa from Taco Bell, etc etc.... c'mon, we all eat that garbage from time to time. Let's hear your fantasy...

No combo necessary. Double Double, fries and a shake from in n out. fuck everything else.

5.) This may make some of us uncomfortable... research The Kinsey Scale unless you already know... and tell us where you feel you fall on it... skip if you either don't trust the scale or don't care to answer, you skin fluting, rusty tromboning, taco tasting, clit lickin lemmings!

Kinsey scale is very outdated blah blah blah terrible shit that is wrong wrong bad wrong

but I'm like a 1ish. Maybe a 2 if you count gender queer dfabs or vagina having dudes as homosexual. I mostly identify as hetero though.

6.) Country music... how do you feel about it? Consider not just the modern style of country, but classic country as well. Let's hear it.  

I really like a lot of older country music and a little bit of the newer stuff. My first concert was Johnny Cash. The outlaw country shit is no different than gangsta rap, except in presentation. I remember back in like uh 2000 or 2001 or something I went to MI to see a concert that some friends were on and ended up spending a lot of time in a bar with some wicked shit and gangsta rappers and we spent the evening playing a lot of old country songs and just talking about how gunslinger shit was the gangsta rap of its day.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 1, 2016
7:36 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Old Mr Dangerous said
at the behest of @ocj_ brendan and at the wait of @slu merican502 's return, I'll try a new Questions segment.

1.) Being into the mythology of The Insane Clown Posse, to whatever degree, whether it is trying to hear everything they've ever recorded (such as Fat Sweaty Betty Celluloid Bubble Mix to Kornhole to R U That Wicked?), or delving into Morton's List, obsessively following the wrestling storylines, and everything else..... I've come to realize that we Juggalos are all nerds in some way. Nerds can be anything from bug collectors, to anime freaks, to sport statistic masters, to what the fuck ever....

- in short, the first question is: Where in your life are you a nerd (aka what are some of your personal passions)?

Im a comic nerd and a sci fi nerd.  I will talk your ass off about the polotics of Babylon 5 if you let me.

WHISKEY or Scotch nuff said.

Worst job was at a retirement home.  I watched literally half a dozen souls die while the people next to them pillaged their plates for their dinner roll. LAF

A BK Double Stacker with a KFC Double down and wedges, a crunchwrap supreme, and a Frosty on the side with a cool Baja Blast Mountin Dew.

I guess 1.  Prince Oberon of Dorne said once that He who precludes himself of half the avilable options limits himself from half of life's outcomes.  That being said I have never met that dude who tickles my fancy, but like life on other planets it must be out there.

In the right mood I gets down with Cuntry.  My shit for real doe is the style that Yelawolf and Jelly Roll are killing right now.  Seriously if you dont adore Love Story by Yela, and Sobriety Sucks by Jelly then theres something wrong with you.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 1, 2016
7:38 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

When everyone quotes OMD could they please throw a space into the @ocj_ brendan <- (Like that) so I dont get notifications every time someone posts on this thread?  Thanks in advance to everyone but scruffy who will surely be contrary because thats how he shows his love.

On the real doe Thanks OMD you da man as usual 

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 1, 2016
9:42 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
When everyone quotes OMD could they please throw a space into the @ocj_ brendan

On the real doe Thanks OMD you da man as usual   

never tried the Double Down, unfortunately. 

There is a KFC/Taco Bell hybrid store in NY we used to go. I would get the #12... consisting of soft tacos, nachos, potato wedges, chicken strips... man oh man... then they got rid of it.

August 1, 2016
10:05 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

OCJ_Brendan said
When everyone quotes OMD could they please throw a space into the @ocj_ brendan <- (Like that) so I dont get notifications every time someone posts on this thread?  Thanks in advance to everyone but scruffy who will surely be contrary because thats how he shows his love.  

jeez... 

Old Mr Dangerous said

we are all a bunch of nerds.  i can prove this with virtually any juggalo, given enough time and info. 

im a nerd-of-all-trades, sorta.  dont nerd out about one particular thing.  or havent as an adult, anyway.  too many interests. 

beer is for children, wine is fine, liquor is generally preferable. 

best job is whatever job i got now.  worst is all of em, tied. 

my fast food fantasy is to have fast food thats worth eating. 

zero.  unless youre talkin the one-to-seven version, in which case, one. 

intended to entertain mutants and farm animals. 

horrid noise. 

that said, even a broke ass clock is right twice a day.  im sure if you search long enough, you will find occasional country tunes that dont deserve to be beaten to death. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 1, 2016
10:27 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

haahah @scruffy your beer sentiment reminded me of the infamous episode of The Simpsons where Homer eats the Guatemelan insanity pepper and trips...

he samples some chili and brushes it off as "suitable for patients recovering from surgery" hahahaa

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

scruffy, OCJ_Brendan
August 1, 2016
10:40 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

well, yeah, like that. 

to be clear, though...  when i said 'for children', i didnt mean literally, ya know, for children. 

more like, for frat boys.  and hillbillies with lots of free time.  and old guys that go to baseball games and pretend to be enjoying themselves.  et cetera. 

that simpsons episode is extra-classic.  mad quotable. 

'dont quit your day job, whatever that is.'  - ive said that to so many uniformed cops, i should have to pay fox a royalty. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 1, 2016
10:41 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

I'm extremely nerdy in the sense that a huge part of my life is getting obsessed with shit that I then have to learn everything there is to know about.  The shit that I get obsessed with is weird though and not what you'd think of as traditional nerd interests.  A few examples from over the years, in addition to ICP, are soccer, BBQ, African politics, cigars, and NBA statistics.  I will fuck with nerdy shit like comic books and fantasy/sci fi a little bit, but I don't get nerdy about those things at all.  

Mostly beer, also whisky, especially bourbon in the summertime.

Worst job was going door to door fundraising.  I quit after 2 days.   

I don't get into fast food at all, I might eat it once or twice a year when I'm driving somewhere but it's all nasty to me.  I don't say that to brag, I'm not particularly healthy and have probably taken more years off my life from eating BBQ than anybody here has with fast food.  Mmmm, BBQ.  They actually had a truck selling decent 'cue in the side parking lot at Legend Valley, I think I ate about 5 of their pulled pork sandwiches.  

It's not gay if it's @sean-law , right?  Assuming that's true 1. 

Classic country is the shit.  I'd rather listen to country pop radio than top 40 pop radio, but I wouldn't seek either out.  There is some bomb ass modern country that I don't know much about and really wish I had more exposure to. There's a venue here that has some good shit that I've been to a couple of times, but no one I know will go with me.  The only country I really can't stand is alt country.   
ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
August 1, 2016
11:03 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

I tried to collect said bugs as a youngster... had no frame of reference thus it ended quick... I'm a Dark Tower fiend, Stephen King's connected world in general... I love trying as many sour candies as possible. I absolutely love sour candy.. there was this shit they made at a small country store when I was a kid called Mr. Sour.... I've scoured the internet for info on it, but it was either a delusion or such a small company that they had no records. Delicious, tart and chalky candies... shame.............. i guess I am a nerd for mycology (aka the study of mushrooms), psychoactives, space travel, consciousness, hot sauces...

beer. I cannot get into wine. Although I recently had a blueberry one in Denver that was close to perfect... liquor I wish I enjoyed, but I don't. Gin n tonics are pretty right. Lots of lime.

For reference, I was working at Toys R Us as maintenance and couldn't afford my bills, so I stopped at a raspberry picker gig for some quick cash. I worked three hours in the sun, picking raspberries for this old man to slang. He gave me... SIX FUCKING DOLLARS... once he saw how befuddled I was, he said "ah well, you can have a free Coke"... and that wasn't even close to working at a factory called Trayer in NY. The worst shit ever. We had to run the pins that Caterpillar rigs use for connectors through a bunch of machines. I could go on all day. I quit in a week.

All of those above... with a sausage McGriddle. 

Since I'm too lazy to re-research the numbers, I will say that I am a raging hetero. I love girls with big asses. However, I am pro-gay and all, and respect all. I wish I swung more queer; I'd get laid easier. 

there is some timeless country out there. Mostly classic stuff. From Hank Williams  to Hank Williams III, to Glen Campbell, George Jones... anyone who can't appreciate "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" is.. well, someone who has never experienced the terror of existence. It's a song about being terrified at being alive. And losing the one someone who kept you tasseled to a scrap of reality.

August 2, 2016
8:38 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

Much like a lot of you I collect Psy/MNE stuffs, Funko's, cd's, location specific shot glasses. However, I'm not a completist. 

Red wines and whiskey. Although I've been on this Moscow mule kick for awhile.

Worst: Under 21 dance club right outside of Pittsburgh. I was 18 and swore off having children.

Best: Coast Guard. Joined at 20, saved my life.

I would eat anything off the Taco Bell menu but I have always preferred breakfast. Taco Bell's mini skillet bowl, with a bacon, egg, and cheese croisanwhich from Burger King, and a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit meal (with hash brown) from McD's.

I'd give myself a 5. "Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual". There's a few dudes I'd possibly bang out and fist bump afterwards. 

I enjoy many genres of music but I cannot get into modern style country music; just can't connect with it. I was stationed in Texas for a year and a half and spent a lot of time in country bars, especially a country lesbian bar in downtown Houston. Dug the chill vibe but I never found myself wanting to revisit any of the music. Classic style I can fuck with like Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash.

----------------------------------------------

@noah-fence I had no idea you were going to man handle that container of vodka! Both Courtney and I are very happy you enjoyed it.

August 2, 2016
8:50 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

Wrasslin nerd gotta have every tape even if I already have it

All of the above mickeys ice was a goto 

Worst job old country buffet place was gross I was on a four person dishpit team money sucked 

Best job Wedgwood alehouse worked my way up to head line cook drank good beers served and ate good food and made sum money and working at a bar rocks when ur an alki

Dicks(Seattle drive in franchise) French fries with KFC gravy on them never had it sounds good or sum burger King onion rings with a and a dirty burger from Randy

I didn't research this one but judging by other replies I will say im not gay but gay people are cool especially the lesbians

Not my thing I like versions of it occasionally like rehab demon ect. But I don't have a pickup truck so I get lost easily 

August 2, 2016
11:41 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

V_Ron said

I enjoy many genres of music but I cannot get into modern style country music; just can't connect with it. I was stationed in Texas for a year and a half and spent a lot of time in country bars, especially a country lesbian bar in downtown Houston. Dug the chill vibe but I never found myself wanting to revisit any of the music. Classic style I can fuck with like Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash.

----------------------------------------------

@noah- fence I had no idea you were going to man handle that container of vodka! Both Courtney and I are very happy you enjoyed it.  

yeah the plan was to share it before I started drinking lol. 

Country lesbian bar sounds cool and odd. I imagine lots of pictures of Dolly Parton.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

V_Ron

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 3, 2016
12:30 am
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

Noah Fence said

yeah the plan was to share it before I started drinking lol. 

Country lesbian bar sounds cool and odd. I imagine lots of pictures of Dolly Parton.  

It was delicious.

The country bar was actually part of a three room club/bar called Chances. First section was a dive bar with live bands, pass through a corridor into a mini dance club, and if you continued on and didn't enter the dance floor, you'd end up going outside to a patio that brought you to the entrance of the country bar. Not a lot of Dolly. That came later when I transferred to Seattle oddly enough.

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

Noah Fence
August 3, 2016
12:35 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

V_Ron said

It was delicious.

The country bar was actually part of a three room club/bar called Chances. First section was a dive bar with live bands, pass through a corridor into a mini dance club, and if you continued on and didn't enter the dance floor, you'd end up going outside to a patio that brought you to the entrance of the country bar. Not a lot of Dolly. That came later when I transferred to Seattle oddly enough.  

i love those surprise joints. there's a place around Scranton, PA that has a three-joint building. different crews and vibes in every spots.

August 3, 2016
9:26 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

V_Ron said

It was delicious.

@v_ron , unfortunately Chances closed down late 2010. If you are down in Houston again and want country music, there is still Neon Boots. While not strictly lesbian or gay, their patrons tend to be within the LGBTQ+ community. It is actually an "All are welcome" type of place so it really does not matter if you are straight or not. Here's the link -> http://www.neonbootsclub.com/ .

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
August 3, 2016
12:27 pm
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

Old Mr Dangerous said

Where in your life are you a nerd (aka what are some of your personal passions)?

I'm a super nerd when it comes to music mixing/production/engineering.  Ill spend all day just reading and reading about the different frequencies, ratio rates on compressors ect.  Its dry and boring to about 92% of the worlds population, but its my crack. 

I like all 3 really, just what kind of mood I'm feeling.  Normally, I'm just a Bud Light/Miller Lite kinda guy tho.

Worst job by far was washing fuckin dishes at a diner.  It just sucked, my boss was a super dick.

MacDonalds fires, and the #4 at Taco Bell.  Boom done!

I have no idea what this is, never heard of it.  Ill look it up when i get home.  

If I'm at a bar and its playing in the back round its not that bad really.  But it gets no play in the Scrubb ride thats for sure.

August 3, 2016
2:15 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

I told Scruffy I was taking a break from posting but things seem to be really chill at the moment so fuck it. Can't pass this one up.

1. Culture. I devour culture. Movies, Books, Comics, Music, Podcasts and Games. It's an escape as much as it is a learning tool. For somebody like me who barely made it through high school these things have been key in helping me develop my values and expanding my knowledge.

2. Haven't been drinking lately. Maybe 3 times this whole year. Had a few in Panama City last week. Dark Lagers for me.

Irish Car Bombs are the best drink though. You'll be making regrettable decisions in short order.

3. Worst job was laying concrete for a summer. Outside manual labor sucks big floppy donkey dick. Best would probably be a gas station gig even though the pay was shit. It was just so chill and I didn't have bosses breathing down my neck, plus it helped my social anxieties.

4. Arby's beef and cheddar with a four piece mozzarella stick stuck in the meat. 

5. Probably a 1 or a 2. I definitely ain't gay but I have a man crush on Ryan Gosling. Yall can't tell me that ain't a beautiful man, I don't care how straight or anti gay you are. Ron White has a bit about it. If you don't exclusively watch lesbian porn you are probably at least a 1.

6. What most of yall think is country is what is called "bro country". It ain't country at all. It's thinly veiled pop music that is sonically tailored to a certain group of people. It's hot garbage. The major themes are tailgates, drinking, picking up women, patriotism, and the hardworking blue collar type of life.

The dude in my signature is what real country is. Sturgill Simpson.I haven't been as excited for a new artist since I first discovered the hatchet. No exaggerating here.

"Every time I take a look

Inside that old fabled book

I'm blinded and reminded of

the pain caused by some old man in the sky

Marijuana,lsd,psilocybin,DMT

They all changed the way I see

But loves the only thing

That could ever save my life"

THAT is fucking song writing right there.

By the way. Hope yall all made it home safe and had a good time at the gathering. Much love.

Whoop Whoop Slumerican502 :

scruffy, Nyro, OCJ_Brendan, Old Mr Dangerous, DrFreshness, bayAreaShaman
August 3, 2016
6:19 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

I have a collectible room of Star Wars , Mass Effect and Deadpool shit. I also collect music and movies.

Whiskey and Rum. Shiner if it is beer or some really good craft stuff maybe.

Worst job has to be maintenance at an HEB....I hate that company. Best would have to actually be a volunteer job I did at a animal shelter. As much as I loved being a therapist...working with animals was awesome.

I am trying to stay away from fast food. It has damn near ruined my health lol.

Well after taking a few surveys apparently I am exclusively heterosexual or ZERO

My wife listens to it. Me not so much. Not a hater just don't prefer it.

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

bayAreaShaman
August 3, 2016
8:37 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

1. I have icp stuff all over my room, I also have lots of dvds. 

2. I don't drink anymore... But I love me some E&J brandy... I'll drink that shit straight and warm.

3. My best job... All jobs suck... But I'd say when I was an hvac apprentice. I changed sites regularly, most of the time I was left completely alone and it was kinda crazy learning to operate shit like core drills and concrete chainsaws.

Worst job... All jobs suck... The one im at now. Super stressful, constantly changing rules back and forth and it seems they really just don't give 2 shits about the people actually doing the work. Don't get me wrong, money's good, just that I bust my ass for it.

4. I am also kinda on the sidelines with fast food... But I'd go with a baconator from wendys, with a frosty. French fries from runza. McDonald's chicken mcnuggets. And a fudge stuffed cookie from dairy queen.

5. Kinsey scale? I'll look it up .......

Ok I did the test and it said exclusively heterosexual.

6. I don't really listen to country.But I can tolerate some old school Garth. Most country makes me wanna drink and cry.

Whoop Whoop Split :

bayAreaShaman
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845