May 27, 2017
10 Members and 99 Guests online

The “Marvelous Missing Link In-store Tour” = CANCELLED

Unfortunately, I am bringing you some bad news this morning.  The remaining dates of the Marvelous Missing Link instore tour have been cancelled.  According to InsaneClownPosse.com, it’s due to a legality concerning Shaggy 2 Dope‘s probation.  That shit just keeps coming back and biting them in the ass, it seems.

You can read the full news report straight from InsaneClownPosse.com below:

The Marvelous Missing Link In-Store Tour Cancelled Due to Legal Staleness!!

Juggalos, we got some stale ass news handed to us last night as we were getting ready for our in-store appearance at the FYE in Silverdale, Washington.

One of our lawyers called us in a panic saying that Shaggy 2 Dope had to get back to Detroit with a quickness because of some bullshit with his probation. We thought we had everything worked out and squared away to travel cross-country and meet up with the Juggalo fam to celebrate the release of the 3rd Joker’s Card of the 2nd deck, “The Marvelous Missing Link (LOST)” but probation is serious shit and we can’t fuck around with that. BUT DON’T WORRY! WE WILL BE BACK ON TOUR VERY SOON AND THE GATHERING IS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY STILL GOING DOWN!

But unfortunately as of now, the Marvelous Missing Link’s In-Store Insanity Tour is cancelled. It’s a giant fuckin bone and we are SO SORRY to everyone who didn’t get a chance to see us.

But WE’LL BE BACK! Nobody but nobody—not even a stale ass court system—will keep the Wicked Clowns down. So for now we’re coming home to Detroit. BUT WE’LL SEE YOU SOONER THAN YOU THINK!

Dammit!  This fuckin’ sucks! I was really looking forward to my toddler meeting J and Shaggy.  Hopefully they’ll do it again for Found.

Contributors:

1. chunk801

chunk801

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 12:20 pm GMT -5 at 12:20 pm

Yeah come to SLC when you go back out

2. wonka69

wonka69

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 01:29 pm GMT -5 at 1:29 pm

J. couldn’t keep on going and finish the tour? maybe fly out HooDoo or Boondox and keep the juggalo flavor rolling?

3. Lekzilla

Leksisamisfit

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 03:59 pm GMT -5 at 3:59 pm

That’s what I was about to say Wonka. It’s too easy to finish the tour with just J and bring in a few other artists.

4. wonka69

wonka69

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 04:11 pm GMT -5 at 4:11 pm

sounds like a shady excuse. they should have had all the legal problems worked out with the lawyers, months ago. know whut I’m sayin’?

5. juggalo_shane

juggalo_shane

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 05:37 pm GMT -5 at 5:37 pm

Forget that, and forget this..
    Way to halt the trip before they get to, let’s say, Arizona?
    Betting this was a string pulled by the FBI, maybe?
    If only mugs would stop feeling like they need to f with anybody life!!
    Trying to control life.. All we see..

6. Mastermind

RepTheAxe

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 07:04 pm GMT -5 at 7:04 pm

Mad stale California gets the BONE! Was gonna go and buy this Sad excuse for a jokers cars but now I never will.

7. ECJUGGALO

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 07:12 pm GMT -5 at 7:12 pm

Don’t get my cd on the release day from hatchet gear. Drive an hour to Hastings to get the receipt for a wristband.Then this.Miss out on the twiztid scavenger hunt in Dallas. couldn’t go to the abk tour. Cant go to gathering because of work. Year of the juggalo, yeah sounds about right!!!

8. ECJUGGALO

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 07:16 pm GMT -5 at 7:16 pm

OH ALSO DECIDING TO HAVE A SALE ON HATCHET GEAR A DAY BEFORE JUGGALO DAY.ITS GREAT FINDING OUT WHEN EVERYTHING YOU HAD ON YOUR WISH LIST IS SOLD OUT WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM WORK.

9. wonka69

wonka69

Comment posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 11:00 pm GMT -5 at 11:00 pm

Don’t believe the hype. something went down !

10. stretchSquiggles

stretchSquiggles

Comment posted on Friday, May 8th, 2015 04:49 am GMT -5 at 4:49 am

don’t probation end? it seems like he has been dealing with it for ever and a day man!!! or dose he keep getting into trouble XD

11. dramaman127

dramaman127

Comment posted on Friday, May 8th, 2015 06:26 am GMT -5 at 6:26 am

this very well could be true, shaggy did get pulled over and they found prescriptions in his system , we shall see hopefully this doesnt effect future touring

12. dramaman127

dramaman127

Comment posted on Friday, May 8th, 2015 06:27 am GMT -5 at 6:27 am

why would you wanna bring hoodoo or boondox for a icp instore album release party?

13. antifire2k12

antifire2k12

Comment posted on Friday, May 8th, 2015 07:56 am GMT -5 at 7:56 am

dam peeps like yall never had something come up outta no where. there people just like me and you. would u rather have shaggy say fuk probation and him being locked up for not going and then everyone will be fuked with no shaggy at the gathering or anything. so think of that. finish the few dates left on the in store signing and have shaggy get locked up when he gets back or cancell the remaining dates and get shaggy back to probation so he dont violate and get locked up???

14. Mr.Bitches

Mr.Bitches

Comment posted on Friday, May 8th, 2015 10:41 am GMT -5 at 10:41 am

people would rather jump to the worst possible conclusion…suck it up fuckers.Shit happens

15. wedding halls Houston

Trackback posted on Monday, March 14th, 2016 03:54 pm GMT -5 at 3:54 pm

Wikia

Wika linked to this website

16. SEO

Trackback posted on Tuesday, March 15th, 2016 02:11 pm GMT -5 at 2:11 pm

Looking around

I like to browse around the internet, often I will go to Digg and follow thru

17. Shaving

Trackback posted on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 02:16 pm GMT -5 at 2:16 pm

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to messing around on the internet and realized

18. Grammarly Review

Trackback posted on Sunday, April 17th, 2016 12:48 am GMT -5 at 12:48 am

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to messing around online and realized

19. Kids art classes mansfield

Trackback posted on Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 09:16 am GMT -5 at 9:16 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting info

20. Surviving The Final Bubble

Trackback posted on Saturday, April 30th, 2016 05:39 am GMT -5 at 5:39 am

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and precise info but here I noted

21. Shampoo for dogs with itchy skin

Trackback posted on Thursday, May 26th, 2016 11:23 pm GMT -5 at 11:23 pm

Its hard to find good help

I am forever proclaiming that its hard to procure good help, but here is

22. Pintu angzdoor

Trackback posted on Saturday, June 18th, 2016 06:14 am GMT -5 at 6:14 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this site

23. stained concrete Austin

Trackback posted on Sunday, June 26th, 2016 03:43 am GMT -5 at 3:43 am

Its hard to find good help

I am regularly saying that its difficult to procure quality help, but here is

24. Air Jordan Retro

Trackback posted on Monday, June 27th, 2016 08:05 am GMT -5 at 8:05 am

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

25. access control systems Austin

Trackback posted on Thursday, June 30th, 2016 06:34 pm GMT -5 at 6:34 pm

Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

26. Juicy J

Trackback posted on Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 01:10 am GMT -5 at 1:10 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this place

27. lingerie snap deals

Trackback posted on Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 11:03 am GMT -5 at 11:03 am

Digg

While checking out DIGG today I noticed this

28. Eincar brand online

Trackback posted on Thursday, July 28th, 2016 12:06 pm GMT -5 at 12:06 pm

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting topic

29. Orat ko jinsi sakon dene k tareqy

Trackback posted on Friday, August 19th, 2016 09:57 pm GMT -5 at 9:57 pm

Just Browsing

While I was browsing today I saw a great post concerning

30. mens polarized sunglasses

Trackback posted on Monday, August 22nd, 2016 11:17 pm GMT -5 at 11:17 pm

Its hard to find good help

I am constantnly proclaiming that its hard to procure good help, but here is

31. poker online

Trackback posted on Saturday, September 10th, 2016 12:12 pm GMT -5 at 12:12 pm

Looking around

I like to browse in various places on the web, often I will go to Digg and follow thru

32. pokerqiuqiu

Trackback posted on Monday, November 28th, 2016 04:49 am GMT -5 at 4:49 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool topic

33. commercial kitchen equipment repair columbia sc

Trackback posted on Friday, December 2nd, 2016 12:57 am GMT -5 at 12:57 am

Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its hard to get good help, but here is

34. woman

Trackback posted on Saturday, December 17th, 2016 12:09 am GMT -5 at 12:09 am

Tumblr article

I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

35. Drug Test Cups Wholesale

Trackback posted on Thursday, January 12th, 2017 09:20 am GMT -5 at 9:20 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool information

36. houston limo service

Trackback posted on Sunday, February 12th, 2017 11:32 am GMT -5 at 11:32 am

Yahoo results

While searching Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

37. hair replacement san antonio, austin

Trackback posted on Saturday, March 11th, 2017 12:17 am GMT -5 at 12:17 am

Tumblr article

I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

38. Labor and Delivery Videos

Trackback posted on Friday, March 24th, 2017 02:31 am GMT -5 at 2:31 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool topic

39. Fajas colombianas

Trackback posted on Monday, March 27th, 2017 11:45 am GMT -5 at 11:45 am

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to piddeling around on the internet and realized

40. เครื่องปั่นน้ำผลไม้แบบพกพา

Trackback posted on Monday, April 17th, 2017 03:58 pm GMT -5 at 3:58 pm

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and precise info but here I noted

41. best orange hunting vest

Trackback posted on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 12:02 pm GMT -5 at 12:02 pm

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool info

42. crossfit Rancho Cucamonga

Trackback posted on Friday, April 21st, 2017 08:00 am GMT -5 at 8:00 am

Dreary Day

43. Hand Spinner Wholesale

Trackback posted on Friday, May 5th, 2017 11:28 am GMT -5 at 11:28 am

Yahoo results

44. Australian vlogger

Trackback posted on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 11:59 pm GMT -5 at 11:59 pm

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I noted

45. Meditation

Trackback posted on Sunday, May 21st, 2017 12:21 pm GMT -5 at 12:21 pm

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to messing around online and realized

46. Cypress Texas Homes for Sale Mary Beth Brennan

Trackback posted on Sunday, May 21st, 2017 10:07 pm GMT -5 at 10:07 pm

Looking around

I like to browse around the web, regularly I will go to Digg and read and check stuff out

47. antique emerald ring