April 18, 2024
37 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HatchetmanGirl
Date #493228
August 4, 2013
9:43 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So over the course of this past weekend, I had this date. Over a week or so of talking through phone blah blah blah and we went out Saturday night. We go back to her house and I'm introduced to the parents and all. The girl and I are sitting out back chilling, smoking, conversing. Her mom comes outside for a cigarette, which she saw mine and asked for one. The girl I was seeing goes to the bathroom, checks on her kid, leaving me outside with her madre. Her mother and I get into talking, asks if I wanted a bottle of some wine and a hit of some trees. Not once, not twice, not three times, this is now four times a mother/older lady has acquired such interest in yours truely. The girl and I, I don't think I'mma continue seeing her, things just weren't clicking. But what I'm saying in all of this, what would you guys have done? I'am no scumbag douchebag of such nature its just the cougars flock my way for some reason.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 4, 2013
10:01 pm
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

She asked you if you wanted a drink and to smoke some buds.... Why is that an open invitation to fuck to you? Get over yourself you little scumbag. 

August 4, 2013
10:10 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

My next door neighbor's mom is on some other shit like that homie.  One morning I was walking my daschund before work and she came out in a robe and nothing else to ask for a smoke...hairy old wrinkled twat waving in the breeze...I didn't know if it was intentional or not and wrote it off...Just yesterday I came home on my break to walk my Pit cuz i didnt have time before work and didn't want her to chew my shoes in frustration, and she came out drunk( but fully clothed this time) and asked if I wanted to come have a drink with her.  I told her I had to go to work and would be back at 11.  She responded that she would be in bed and to come over.  Idk if was a drunk slip up or she was serious.  I didn't go over obviously and my girl keeps laughing at me...but one day that old broad is possibly going to straight up assault a ninja...

Your not wrong homie, but idk what to tell ya to do, its clear in my situation cuz I've got a bombshell at home and shouldn't fuck that up for some dusty poon.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 4, 2013
10:12 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Ignore Ryda hes never had consensual sex with anything other than a house cat that didn't involve him paying for it.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 4, 2013
10:16 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
August 5, 2013
4:52 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

I should have mentioned that I was there for a few hours at her house but its whatever. If you don't hint when a cougars on the prowl I feel bad for you Ryda. The conversations were more of what I'd rather of heard throughout the night (non-sexual included). Took me by total surprise. I ain't no skeez Ryda, only a good selective few get peener in the clam so fuck off. Since the older vixen was already with a dude, that's where I let it go.

August 5, 2013
5:00 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

Bang em both extra points

August 5, 2013
5:01 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

I fucked sisters separately but mom daughter combo buy that man a faygo

August 5, 2013
5:23 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

2 scoops of whoop for Ganga Goblin....

August 5, 2013
8:28 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

I wouldn't bang the daughter, not my type at all. The mother, on the other hand, I would have had a better story to share  but ya know. And OCJ, make it 2 scoops of ice cream por favor?

August 5, 2013
8:32 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

In a waffle cone or in a cup mi amigo?

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JaneHor, puraviverecensioner, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845