April 16, 2024
31 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HatchetmanGirl
any lettes from the 402?
January 24, 2014
7:54 pm
ironlave
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

any lettes from the 402?

January 24, 2014
7:55 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Im guessing Yes. Next question?

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

January 24, 2014
7:59 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Thats Nebraska for all of us who don't live on English Muffin way...seriously google 402 and it takes you to English Muffin way...at least my computer did.

I don't mean to take away from your stellar dating/fuck post...I wish you luck and all that finding a lette in Nebraska that is down with the fam...hopefully you guys whoop whoop into the sunset...but seriously has anyone ever gotten laid via a faygoluvers post...other than the almighty smack by his uncle of course...my guess is no...yet people still try...I guess its a different strokes kinda gig (pun quite intended)

English Muffin way who the fuck is naming streets in Nebraska...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

January 24, 2014
8:06 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

No lettes that I know, but Chief Locc and I are both from Omaha.

January 24, 2014
8:08 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Is Omaha in the 402?  Im genuinely curious...have you ever seen English Muffin way..are there nooks...crannies?

January 24, 2014
8:14 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Omaha, and Lincoln, and most of Nebraska.

January 24, 2014
8:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

WHAT ABOUT THE MUFFINS...so how much of Nebraska isn't in the 402.  Im beginning to suspect that ironlave cannot spell Nebraska and hence went with the shorter 402.  This does not bode well for him with the literate lette population...but its not a deal breaker.  Maybe he just doesn't have time for all that spelling noise...he needs to meet a lette FAST...that crawl space under grandma's house doesn't fill itself now does it sonny boy.

January 24, 2014
8:22 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Upon further review

Area_code_NE.pngImage Enlarger

What if a lette is from the 402...but her number starts with 531...is she still acceptable or just a pile of horse shit...

What if the lette lives right on the 308 line that appears arbitrarily drawn through the state by a four year old...can she fuck off as well for not being in the 402...damn this is getting complicated.

January 24, 2014
8:33 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

long as we are polling, are there any lettes out there that live on my street?  or better yet, next door?  

you gotsa be a hottie, now.  and intelligent and witty.  good teeth.  have your own income stream.  

and youve gotta be cool with catching flak from my girlfriend [maybe even a serious whuppin] for fuckin with me to begin with.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

January 24, 2014
8:35 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

I know Scruffy I get that static too...Bitches be all like "who you fucking in my bed"  then they get even madder when they figure out its their Mom...its just trifling...

January 24, 2014
9:10 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

ironlave said
any lettes from the 402?

I'm just going to guess you probably had no luck with picking up bar flies and stuck out on other dating websites so you decided to join FLH just so you could make a i'm a desperate virgin and need to get laid post?

Sorry to break the news to you but FLH is mostly a sausage fest.

OCJ_Brendan said
hopefully you guys whoop whoop into the sunset...but seriously has anyone ever gotten laid via a faygoluvers post...other than the almighty smack by his uncle of course...my guess is no...yet people still try...

scruffy said
long as we are polling, are there any lettes out there that live on my street?  or better yet, next door?  

you gotsa be a hottie, now.  and intelligent and witty.  good teeth.  have your own income stream.  

and youve gotta be cool with catching flak from my girlfriend [maybe even a serious whuppin] for fuckin with me to begin with. 

OCJ_Brendan said

I know Scruffy I get that static too...Bitches be all like "who you fucking in my bed"  then they get even madder when they figure out its their Mom...its just trifling...

These are down right hilarious.

January 24, 2014
10:13 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Come the fuck on PRJ.  Those other posts were funny...

OCJ_Brendan said
Upon further review

Area_code_NE.pngImage Enlarger

What if a lette is from the 402...but her number starts with 531...is she still acceptable or just a pile of horse shit...

What if the lette lives right on the 308 line that appears arbitrarily drawn through the state by a four year old...can she fuck off as well for not being in the 402...damn this is getting complicated.

This made me laugh my ass off as I typed it.

Sheesh I guess if you don't have haters you don't have shit...

January 24, 2014
10:18 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

OCJ_Brendan said
Come the fuck on PRJ.  Those other posts were funny...

They were but i did not feel like quoting every comment so i picked a few.

January 24, 2014
10:29 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

I...just...cant stay mad at you...I think we scared him off...I bet it was me outing his crawl space...

January 24, 2014
10:30 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

scruffy said

Dont listen to this guy ladies, my expectations are WAY lower. Ill take amazon chicks, midget chicks, fat chicks(500lb limit, im not a fucking savage, geez), ugly chicks, chick with huge clits, chicks with no clits, chicks with no legs(or arms), married chicks, old chicks, rich chicks, poor dirty chicks, chicks with two buttholes, pregnant chicks who make cheese out of their breast milk, chicks with short hair, chicks with 70's bushes, hippie chicks that dont shave at all, korean chicks, red dot indian chicks, chicks with man hands, and chicks with back hair

January 24, 2014
10:36 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Slumerican502 said

Dont listen to this guy ladies, my expectations are WAY lower. Ill take amazon chicks, midget chicks, fat chicks(500lb limit, im not a fucking savage, geez), ugly chicks, chick with huge clits, chicks with no clits, chicks with no legs(or arms), married chicks, old chicks, rich chicks, poor dirty chicks, chicks with two buttholes, pregnant chicks who make cheese out of their breast milk, chicks with short hair, chicks with 70's bushes, hippie chicks that dont shave at all, korean chicks, red dot indian chicks, chicks with man hands, and chicks with back hair

I just had to highlight that one.

January 24, 2014
10:42 pm
chieflocc
chieflocc
Omaha Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 546

Any lettes from the 402 with two buttholes? Cuz I definitely need you and both your buttholes in my life. 

January 24, 2014
11:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

PunkRockJuggalo said

Slumerican502 said

(500lb limit, im not a fucking savage, geez)

Man if youve never hit a 600 pound neden from the back you don't even know what im talking about...but its the closest to touching the face of god ill ever come to in my lifetime...oh the way the sweat and cheese sammiches glimmer as her folds jiggle...so so beautiful...your loss slum...

We need three lines here...line 1 will be chicks on Omaha (thats the 402 for those late to the party) with two buttholes...you line up on cheiflocc...

Everyone else divide yourself based on weight...500 and below line up on slum...500 and above come with me to the dungeon...we have donuts baby don't worry.

January 24, 2014
11:48 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Any lettes from the 801 down to hang out and play video games. I don't wanna fuck, I just want a friend. :(

And I'm sick of paying hookers to do it because they have no enthusiasm. Soulless crotch dungeons.

January 24, 2014
11:58 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Last time I paid a hooker to play super mario world she wasn't even hype when we got to star road...or when we unlocked blue Yoshi...BLUE YOSHI....I agree Lucem im never repeating that fiasco....she musta ate a fire flower too cuz she BURRNNNED MEEE

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
33 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845