April 25, 2024
91 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
wicked brotherz to play the gathering of the juggalos 2015
March 22, 2015
7:23 am
YakkAttack
YakkAttack
Members
Forum Posts: 390
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

BZA said
juggalos don't care about skills, they care about image

which is why abk was successful

There defiantly could be some truth in this. It just sucks because after the release of hatchet warrior/dirty history he had such great potential. Not to say that he sucks now but I feel mudface/medicine were mediocre at best. *obviously my opinion/taste* Yet Im still looking foward to shape shifter for some reason.

March 22, 2015
5:28 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

you have no zkillz, you zuck, your ztupid! you'll fit right in at the Peep Thiz Ztage!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

March 22, 2015
6:39 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

gedudeDazombie said
im part of a rap group called wicked brotherz and our dream has always been to play the gathering and this year we are ready we hope we can get tons of supporters who will help us fulfill our dream and help us get to perform at this years gathering

Man fuck what these motherfuckers are saying go get that shit!!!! These foos swarmed around a dream trying to kill it like fucken hells angles around a dope pipe. Go get that shit. Dig around play that peep stage do ur thing!!!!! And alll u fucken low life haters u sound like u fuck then kill animals in ur backyard.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

March 22, 2015
7:10 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

bayAreaShaman said  

gedudeDazombie said  
im part of a rap group called wicked brotherz and our dream has always been to play the gathering and this year we are ready we hope we can get tons of supporters who will help us fulfill our dream and help us get to perform at this years gathering    

Man fuck what these motherfuckers are saying go get that shit!!!! These foos swarmed around a dream trying to kill it like fucken hells angles around a dope pipe. Go get that shit. Dig around play that peep stage do ur thing!!!!! And alll u fucken low life haters u sound like u fuck then kill animals in ur backyard.    

again, welcome to the forum.  

in six weeks, i doubt you will feel the same.  

to be fair, while these guys dont appear to know what theyre doing, at least they arent spamming the board over and over with the butter.  

but then, thats most likely cuz they aint comin back anytime soon, either.  kids been gone for months, after three posts.  in just one day.  

whats 'foo' about this, is people keep talkin to him, for some reason.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 22, 2015
7:20 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Thanks scruffy

Lol why six weeks? 

Yeah they need some help lol but practice makes perfect? A studio demo tape would be good. My buddies get free studio time cuz they in college. Maybe they can do that

Is there someone named foo? The word Its just ingrained in my poverty stricken mexican vocabulary. Or did u say a joke that just went completely over my head?

March 22, 2015
8:08 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

Maaan, you actin foo dang 

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

March 22, 2015
8:11 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

bayAreaShaman said  
Thanks scruffy    

surely.  

Lol why six weeks?    

uh...  maybe ten.  

Yeah they need some help lol but practice makes perfect? A studio demo tape would be good. My buddies get free studio time cuz they in college. Maybe they can do that    

i have no clue what they sound like, look like, none of that.  i just know that this thread makes a poor enough first impression.  

youre suggesting that they go to college to get studio time...?  yeah, ima call that the really hard way to do it.  

Is there someone named foo? The word Its just ingrained in my poverty stricken mexican vocabulary. Or did u say a joke that just went completely over my head?    

the latter, mi compa.  

i was referring to gedudedazude.  note that he posted three times on january 3rd, and has not been back since shortly after that.  

probably found somethin better to do with himself.  

March 22, 2015
8:35 pm
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773

i fear this is what im going to sound like to other people.

Its not great, hell its not even good, but you know what, it takes a certain amount of balls to put out music this bad. If you still lurking around geodude (clearly you also mispelled your own name, you guys look like the pokemon type), go hard son. go play the peep this stage, practice, save your nickels for some studio time for you and your boys if this is really what you want to do.

If the gods will it, you will get alot better and people will take you more seriously. also dont say nigga in your music, your incredibly white. your just angling to get stabbed/shot by some angry ass ghetto thug talking that shit.

March 22, 2015
9:42 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Hahah to funny....hey but it could potentially be free studio time...

Orale compa i think i understand now ay

March 22, 2015
9:55 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

I don't support other rapper's dreams when there are so many out there. Too many.

March 22, 2015
11:10 pm
Members

Lucem (Just An Asshole) Ferre said
I don't support other rapper's dreams when there are so many out there. Too many.

I figure that if they try hard enough they might make smething, and if not, they will realise how much they suck and persue something more realistic.

March 22, 2015
11:46 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

I wish i can say yeah i used to be in a band or in his case hell say yeah i used to rap make music and perform.

March 23, 2015
12:12 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

novocaine said

I figure that if they try hard enough they might make smething, and if not, they will realise how much they suck and persue something more realistic.

If they need people to stroke their cocks just to keep going they weren't made for this business.

March 23, 2015
12:27 am
Members

yeah that's true enough. but everyone should be able to see where something they feel passionate about takes them. hey look  at what happened to the warlock. enough people criticized his work and he stopped (long hiatus is bullshit imo, ran out of money and needs a job more like it). 

You cant tell me noones told you that you should just give up and go get a day job (yes im aware you have a day job, but im merely trying to get a point across), shit i heard that alot back in teh day and when i realised i was never going to be the next necro or twiztid or icp i went and continued with working hard in the real world. 

And whose to say these guys dont have day jobs and this is a hobby for fun?

March 23, 2015
1:46 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members

Luckily I don't have a day job. Just a night one.

I personally seek noones approval when I make songs. I write how I feel. If someone don't like my lyrics, flow, or sound, I could care less. I'm not trying to be noticed or sign a deal. I make what I feel or comes to mind, and typically only gets heard here. Lol.

-Tyson

March 23, 2015
8:20 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

novocaine said  

If they need people to stroke their cocks just to keep going they weren't made for this business.    

replace 'business' with 'medium' or 'artform', sumn like that, sure.  

to keep going in the business, cock-stroking is called for, and necessary.  

who gives money to people they dont like?  

actually, it happens all the time.  but for an entertainer, counting on that would be unbelievably stupid.  

and of course...  youre not in business, if you conduct no business.  you are playing the home game.  

March 23, 2015
9:40 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

whoever wicked brotherz iz? they will not make the run 2 G.O.T.J.! they juzt fronting! maybe they from Columbuz, but can't make the run.  next year 4 zure!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

March 24, 2015
8:10 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

This shit is hilarious!  I never seen this thread before.....classic entertainment while at work.  haha

March 24, 2015
12:21 pm
Members

Sean Law said
Luckily I don't have a day job. Just a night one.

I personally seek noones approval when I make songs. I write how I feel. If someone don't like my lyrics, flow, or sound, I could care less. I'm not trying to be noticed or sign a deal. I make what I feel or comes to mind, and typically only gets heard here. Lol.

nah dude, i blast some sean law at work and make motherfuckers reckonise. i also blast pmb at full blast while rolling through school zones like a true gangster. you know all the kids are jamming 'i quit' now.

I wish i could say teh same. i make what i feel, but i want someone to say 'hey man thats pretty cool, keep on keepin on'. im not going to try get signed or make money from what im doing. but its nice to get compliments.  what can i say, im a vain creature.

March 24, 2015
1:09 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members

compliments can go along way, and increase your skill, cuz it makes you want to go harder

-Tyson

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
99 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845