April 20, 2024
65 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Why didn't they have girl on girl lette wrestling at this years GOTJ?
August 15, 2014
8:53 pm
MetalHorrorGuitarWhat
MetalHorrorGuitarWhat
Members
Forum Posts: 902
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Miklo Velka said
I'm with Daan, more chicks at any event or show is better. Why would any ninja be against more sexy Lette related shit at the Gathering?

Maybe because for whatever reason, women shouldn't be subjected like that?  Or how about perhaps the fact it caused a snafu at one of the gatherings when girls in attendance wanted to show their breasts?

A riot occurred after police tried to stop Juggalettes from showing their breasts. The police released tear gas and pepper balls into the surrounding crowd, causing mass confusion. Psychopathic Record employees Rob Bruce and Alex Abbiss negotiated with police, and the festival continued after airing out for 30 minutes.[6]

If you'd like to endanger females and others to not only getting groped [which might be against their will vs showing their breasts which may be of their own volition] in a place where it's considered indecent exposure to do so and it results in people getting tear gassed and pepper sprayed or arrested, do it somewhere else.

I'm the neck cutta and I'm one block away...

OCJ_Brendan said
Haha I hope everyone enjoys their Leg Diamond limited edition Beach towels...

August 15, 2014
9:06 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

Titties for Tear Gas? We're gonna need a bigger tent.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 15, 2014
9:53 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

'the police released pepper balls into the crowd'  

should read, 'the police shot pepper balls into the crowd'.  

i remember that shit like it was this morning.  i was walkin out of the main convention area, smelled cs in the air long before i got to the disturbance, and sure enough, there was a cop in riot gear and mask waiting for me, lookin all serious.  i just waved at him [or her, couldnt tell] and casually walked by.  

if youre familiar with tear gas, you know that you can tolerate it for a given amount of time before it devastates you.  and you also know that it will eventually devastate you.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 15, 2014
10:11 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

MetalHorrorGuitarWhat said

Miklo Velka said
I'm with Daan, more chicks at any event or show is better. Why would any ninja be against more sexy Lette related shit at the Gathering?

Maybe because for whatever reason, women shouldn't be subjected like that?

Rather prudish take for a Juggalo lol

August 15, 2014
10:55 pm
MetalHorrorGuitarWhat
MetalHorrorGuitarWhat
Members

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said

That's rather offensive.  I'd expect that from a non-juggalo...  Not to mention you didn't even address the other points.  I'd rather people are safe than girls putting themselves at risk for getting groped and having it result in tear gas and pepper spray.

OCJ_Brendan said

August 15, 2014
11:09 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said

That's rather offensive.  I'd expect that from a non-juggalo...  Not to mention you didn't even address the other points.  I'd rather people are safe than girls putting themselves at risk for getting groped and having it result in tear gas and pepper spray.

Nowhere in my post did I endorse using tear gas or pepper spray on anyone. Safety first ninja. Just yesterday on the job I had to chew out 2 security guards over not providing hard hats to people when needed.

August 15, 2014
11:19 pm
MetalHorrorGuitarWhat
MetalHorrorGuitarWhat
Members

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said

Nowhere in my post did I endorse using tear gas or pepper spray on anyone. Safety first ninja. Just yesterday on the job I had to chew out 2 security guards over not providing hard hats to people when needed.

Fair enough.  But considering the flashing resulted in police brutality [c'mon they are just tits, I mean I know it's against the law but surely there is better shit to do, like make sure the girls aren't being subjected to lewd behavior], I don't think it's worth it.  Hell, isn't that what the hotel room/tent is for? 

OCJ_Brendan said

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
66 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845