March 29, 2024
71 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
who's driving out? or whats my best bet for getting there?
May 18, 2012
1:14 pm
Kcrimescene
Kcrimescene
Members
Forum Posts: 6
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

If I'm careful, if I save I MIGHT be able to afford tickets... but I live across the country! I don't know anyone crazy enough yet to drive aaaallllll the way from Cali to Illinois, but maybe I don't know the right people yet. How are you getting there if you're going? If anyone actually is driving from Cali let me know, ill give money for gas of course.... or if that's too much to ask what can I do to get there myself. I'm cool with trains buses planes whatever, I tried to figure that out before but I have no clue about transport or where anything is in Illinois! Please help me out if you can fam, I love you guys and I want to experience the gathering so bad

May 18, 2012
3:10 pm
Starvin_Marvin
Starvin_Marvin
Members
Forum Posts: 63

I spent a FUCK load on gas driving from Texas a few years back, you should check http://www.kayak.com daily for cheap airline tickets (you can set up an email account to make it easier) I got some really cheap round trip tickets to Europe a while back (like under 800 bucks or something), in all seriousness you probably would spend less money riding a plane and taking a cab to the grounds.

May 18, 2012
3:14 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

fly 2 st. louis and rent a car. smile

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 3, 2012
8:13 pm
twiztidjuggla
Guests

i have taken greyhound 2 years out of the 4 gotj i attended. hit me up if you need info [email protected]

July 3, 2012
11:05 pm
skaterat3322
Guests

im flying out to st louis to and was going to rent a car but that could get expensive and i dont have a gps or anything and deff not good with directions especially in the middle of no where can anyone help me out?

July 4, 2012
12:59 am
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Well when you're getting close to Hogrock, you'll know, you'll see that the Juggalos have plastered every street sign with a hatchetman as you get closer.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 4, 2012
9:28 am
Joeberg
Guests

Greyhound is the absolute cheapest way to get there from Cali but you'll need to figure out something to get you the rest of the way.  I think your options are St. Louis, Chicago and Evansville.  Evansville would be the closest and the bus station is maybe 1/2hr tops out of the way for anyone driving through on 64 which takes you right over to the IL-1 exit.

As far as driving out, all you gotta know is to take I64 to the IL-1 exit.  If you're coming from the east, you'll turn left off the exit and then follow that till you see the caution sign type thing for Hog Rock/Lamb Rd.  Even if you pass it, the road only goes for like another 5min till it dead ends at the river.  Watch your speed and be careful of U-turns or anything else that could give them cause to pull you over.

GanjaGoblin pretty much laid it out though.  Just follow the litter trail.  Every building and sign gets tagged pretty much.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
65 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang, loppoxz

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845