May 8, 2024
42 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
tyler the creator at the gathering??
June 29, 2012
2:31 am
BigChris216
BigChris216
Members
Forum Posts: 56
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i wanna know what you think,i think it would be good cause i love his sick twistid music,that fits perfect with who i am.ive always wanted to see himlive and i think the gathering would be perfect..

June 29, 2012
3:46 am
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

i never liked tyler

June 29, 2012
6:33 am
Samhien570
Guests

Fuck Tyler and Odd Future.  They are a bunch of mainstream puppets thinking that they are all horrorcore when they dont a single piece of talent in their body.  Since Icp collabed with Hopsin on T.M.D.P. , im pretty sure Hopsin will be playin at the gathering.  There is no way in hell both of Tyler and Hospin will ever be in the same area without killing each other.  They hate each other so much, its on a whole another level. 

June 29, 2012
8:41 am
Shifty Hijinxxx
Shifty Hijinxxx
Members
Forum Posts: 64

I really dont see that happening.They all seem like theyre assholes(odd future) especially tyler. idk he does have a handful of decent songs but i doubt they would want anything to do with the gathering

June 29, 2012
10:11 am
.R.A.M.
.R.A.M.
Members
Forum Posts: 133

Hell yeah, Im for it. Put him on the main stage, dude is sick as fuck. It wouldnt be the first time 2 acts that didnt get along played the Gathering. Bone Thugs & Three 6 Mafia use to beef & they played the Gathering together, Bizarre & Haystak use to beef & they played the Gathering the same year. If it did happen, they would prolly make sure that Hopsin & Tyler didnt play on the same day. I wish they would squash that shit anyways, I hate rap beef, its a waste of time, energy, & talent.

June 29, 2012
1:39 pm
BC313
BC313
Members
Forum Posts: 209

There is no way in hell both of Tyler and Hospin will ever be in the same area without killing each other.

lol im pretty sure Hopsin doesnt hate Tyler, or vice versa. Hopsin just called them out because he thinks they're wack.

June 29, 2012
2:42 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Tylers cool.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

June 29, 2012
4:41 pm
DROP810
Guests

would be dope as fuck if tyler and odd future played the gathering...... shit im excited as fuck for danny brown

June 29, 2012
5:37 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

first off...Tyler and Hopsin don't HATE each other...Hopsin said after he put out that diss track that he just did it for fun and because he doesn't personally like their music...he gave them props on their success but felt he had something to say so he said it...Tyler just acts like he doesn't even know who Hopsin is...that being said my opinion on Tyler and Odd Future is this...they do have talent but I also feel that their promotional route (the whole shock rap horror gimmick) is mostly being guided by their manager Clancy who was also Eminem's manager when he first came out (aka the Slim Shady days where he was talking about beating up women, killing people with chainsaws...sound familiar?)...Tyler's a good leader for their group but he needs to stop talking about masturbating and raping people every line cuz it sounds lame really fast...they've admitted themselves that they don't consider themselves horrorcore and hate when they're labeled that...Odd Future puts on a CRAZY live show...these dudes stage dive, jump off balconies, and just get wild...

whether or not they'd go over well at the Gathering really depends on what the majority of the juggalos there feel about them...if they like them they'll KILL IT, if they hate them someone could get hurt when one of them stage dives onto the wrong juggalo lol

personally i wouldn't mind seeing them live though

June 29, 2012
6:45 pm
BigChris216
BigChris216
Members
Forum Posts: 56

i think tyler and odd future is awesome,and they mos def dont claim there horrorcore lol tyler even said it on his album.i just would love to see him live,i love his style and everything about his music.but thats just my opionon,i not here to hate on no one.like i personaly dont like hopsin,but i dont talk shit about him.

June 29, 2012
8:02 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

Tyler hates ICP….he said everytime he gets compared to them or other horrorcore acts he wants to kill himself.

Besides that I think Odd Future is nice I got the OF2 tape Goblin, and Mellowhype on vinyl.

June 30, 2012
12:27 am
mentalcaseproject
Members

to be fair you can't take anything Tyler says seriously really...the guys likes trolling people and says a lot of random weird shit to throw people off...dude said he hates underground hip hop and is all about mainstream music yet he fucks with a lot of underground guys (more than mainstream if u ask me) ...its a gimmick plain and simple

June 30, 2012
12:45 am
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

thats a stupid ass gimmick

June 30, 2012
6:45 pm
Mykal86
Members

its not a gimmick OF only likes certain artists mostly wack ass Young Money, Waka Floka, Pusha T, and Game....they snubbed Tech N9ne for all 6's and 7's because they said they dont like his music(which some of yall ex Tech fans probably would like) so thats dedication since most artists will take the money whether or not they are fans of whose paying them. They really are as annoying and dickheaded in person off camera too they frequented places around Austin for SXSW and were douchebags to fans giving them props.

June 30, 2012
11:59 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members

its a gimmick trust me...you heard Tylers "Yonkers" song..."I'm a fucking walking paradox"...it sums up OF completely they're basically hypocritical on purpose...they came up as an underground crew in Cali and yet hate on underground rappers publicly...they "show love" to guys like Waka and Lil Wayne but record music that rarely if ever could get any sort of radio play...their gimmick is that they're immature, crazy kids...as time progresses so will their music...they're much more gifted and intelligent then the show they put on and u can see it in the music they make which is actually pretty dope when u look past just Tyler's rhymes about raping and burning down schools n shit...he was basically in a rebellious youth phase of just not giving a fuck with the Goblin album...he even said in an interview that his next solo album will be maturing more towards laidback, stoner music and less 'horrorcore' influenced craziness

July 1, 2012
8:24 am
JTJuggalo410
JTJUGGALO410
Guests

Thats what we need another stoner album I think KMK and Potluck took care of the fuck tyler the creatoer he sucks hes main stream ive heard him on the radio before and I know a few ppl that listin to him but they dont like underground music. Honestly tyler talks shit about the underground cuz they dont have a giant fallowing like icp dose in the underground. So there gunna go mainstream i put money on that his next album well be lame radio shit more then likely, I mean hell thats all he really wants is to be on the radio and shit. 

And As for that shit album"Goblin" Fuckin sucked in my opinion Tyler aint shit in the underground there just mad cuz more juggalos at least the ones I know like hopsin better cuz hes got a better flow then they shit tyler spits.

July 1, 2012
8:59 am
mentalcaseproject
Members

JTJUGGALO410 said:

Thats what we need another stoner album I think KMK and Potluck took care of the fuck tyler the creatoer he sucks hes main stream ive heard him on the radio before and I know a few ppl that listin to him but they dont like underground music. Honestly tyler talks shit about the underground cuz they dont have a giant fallowing like icp dose in the underground. So there gunna go mainstream i put money on that his next album well be lame radio shit more then likely, I mean hell thats all he really wants is to be on the radio and shit. 

And As for that shit album"Goblin" Fuckin sucked in my opinion Tyler aint shit in the underground there just mad cuz more juggalos at least the ones I know like hopsin better cuz hes got a better flow then they shit tyler spits.

no doubt I'm more a Hopsin fan then Tyler but there's a few Tyler songs I like...idk what ppl listening to him but not underground music has anything to do with it....at the worst him and his crew are like the industrys representation of what UNDERGROUND is in their eyes...they actually do have a pretty large cult following though as you can clearly see in their videos of concert footage and everything else...their marketing strategy as far as being the controversial crazy guys around is exactly taken from Eminem in the Slim Shady days and ICP as well as others...they DO have talent though but I must say I prefer most of the other OF members over Tyler personally

July 1, 2012
10:09 am
Mykal86
Members

mentalcaseproject said:

its a gimmick trust me...you heard Tylers "Yonkers" song..."I'm a fucking walking paradox"...it sums up OF completely they're basically hypocritical on purpose...they came up as an underground crew in Cali and yet hate on underground rappers publicly...they "show love" to guys like Waka and Lil Wayne but record music that rarely if ever could get any sort of radio play...their gimmick is that they're immature, crazy kids...as time progresses so will their music...they're much more gifted and intelligent then the show they put on and u can see it in the music they make which is actually pretty dope when u look past just Tyler's rhymes about raping and burning down schools n shit...he was basically in a rebellious youth phase of just not giving a fuck with the Goblin album...he even said in an interview that his next solo album will be maturing more towards laidback, stoner music and less 'horrorcore' influenced craziness

Imma disagree but thats fine if you believe its their gimmick to hate Wu Tang, Tech, ICP, D12(not Eminem they like him) and whoever else they talk shit about.

July 1, 2012
10:17 am
mentalcaseproject
Members

OF has performed at Paid Dues for the past few years which is put on in part by Wu Tang Clan...OF's actually headlining this year so if Tyler dissed Wu Tang which I heard nothing about...i don't think they take it personally lol...its a gimmick but to each's own

July 1, 2012
10:36 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11707

i never heard about wu having a part in paid dues that's Murs thing

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
37 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

adult movies, RobertNop, Shawnmup, Alfredtes, Louiezip

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845