April 29, 2024
85 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
TWIZTID and BLAZE seminars
August 12, 2012
4:26 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members
Forum Posts: 725
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

highlights from BLAZE seminar:

1) two videos in the works(one from Clockwork Grey) and the Dub Sack song; however, PSY has been putting his videos on the backburner.

2) feels that PSY puts Blaze as a low priority at the label

3) was asked about Lotus, and said he didnt know,,,explained the difficulty of doing a DL set and HIS sets back to back

4) Currently talks with ABK about new Drive By record

5) Zodiac Imprint is DEFINETELY happening, but with different beats unlike expected before

6)hit some guys weed, and took a couple questions like "When are you playing in THIS and THAT town....blah blah?"

highlights from TWIZTID seminar:

**none**

the whole damn seminar was just twiztid rambling about dumb shit and recycled information about juggalos being a gang, and pretty much ever other comment has something to do with giving people bacon...waste of time.

August 12, 2012
5:11 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

WOW ?  laugh  w.t.f. ?

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 12, 2012
6:18 pm
Jeffalo
Jeffalo
Members
Forum Posts: 81

blaze actually said he felt like he was being shafted?

August 12, 2012
6:27 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

let the speculation begin that Blaze will be next to leave...idk...in a way I feel what he's saying but I also feel he should be taking a lotta things into his own hands and stepping his game up on his own...Gang Ragz was average IMO and got weighed down by too many weak songs that had nothing to do with gangsta shit and songs that sounded like what J and Mike E Clark think gangsta is instead of what gangsta actually sounds like...thought the tour edition or w/e with the songs that didn't make the album was actually better than a lotta the main album...plus onstage lately he's been running outta breath really fast and not putting on very good sets unless he's got a hypeman or two with him

once again not saying he doesn't have valid points but with a lotta labels you gotta show you're PUTTING IN WORK in order to get recognized and get more attention and more opportunities...

August 12, 2012
6:33 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703
August 12, 2012
8:28 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

i dont think Blaze will leave, but if he does? he should write a book about psy. and all the behind the scenes moves, that go on. i would buy that ! laugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 12, 2012
8:30 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members

You would think too that since Blaze and Twiztid have such a tight connection at the label, that Madrox and Monoxide would be able to have some leverage in whether or not blaze gets the push he deserves....or maybe they dont care anymore either

August 12, 2012
8:31 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members

o yea, Blaze also mentioned that if juggalos want that drive by and that zodiac imprint shit that it would more than likely have to be digital releases if they want those albums to come out on time. and he also figures nobody gives a shit anyways to buy the record anymore.

i think blaze is starting to fade himself to black, we may seem him leaving within the next few years.

August 12, 2012
9:12 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Blaze is a cool dude, I hope he stays. And Twiztid talked about nothing important? I'll watch the video this week when I got an hour to kill.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 12, 2012
9:24 pm
Joeberg
Members
Forum Posts: 102

I see Blaze's points.  If Psy doesn't care, why should he?  Twiztid is the only reason he's still around.  He's not gonna write a book because he can't sell albums and nobody outside the juggalo world knows who he is.  If he's not on Psy there's nobody to market it to the only people who would read it.  So he's fucked all around.  I think we can all agree Blaze peaked about 10yrs ago  Colton Grundy is in my top 5 worst Psy albums.  Gang Rags was better but still only had a couple good tracks.  I forgot Clockwork Grey existed until just now.  So if he leaves everyone will be all NOOOO!! for like a week and then it'll be whatever just like it was before.

As for Twiztid, I enjoy that their seminars are just fuckin around.  I like that Blaze & Twiztid take questions even though every fuckin one is 'when are you playin here?' or 'remember that time you played here and I touched your sweat?' or some other stupid shit.  Thinking about going and gettin a baconator now though forreal.  Marketing.

August 13, 2012
12:34 am
Chris
Guests

i think everyone is blowing it out of proportion, he sounds frustrated about the video situation, and when asked about boondox he got pissed because the douche asking the question was being a hostile prick, it sounded alot more like people in the crowd were just being loud and stupid and it was getting to him 

August 13, 2012
9:16 am
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members

Chris said:

i think everyone is blowing it out of proportion, he sounds frustrated about the video situation, and when asked about boondox he got pissed because the douche asking the question was being a hostile prick, it sounded alot more like people in the crowd were just being loud and stupid and it was getting to him 

i can understand blazes position on the "boondox guy" cuz why would u ask about a guy that aint got shit to do with you. "WHAT HAPPENED TO BOONDOX!!??" ............. "HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW, I JUST WORK HERE!!"

then the guy wants to get all irrate cuz he wont give him the answer he wanted....

August 13, 2012
12:20 pm
Chris
Guests

exactly, right from the jump the guy was a prick "yo motherfucker,what the fuck happened to boondox,why the fuck he aint playing!!!!"

August 13, 2012
3:47 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Maybe Blaze should check out Strange?

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 13, 2012
3:50 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Blaze should go on ABK's Native World, shit'd be dope. I'll always support Blaze, even off PSY.

August 13, 2012
6:37 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

Joeberg said:

I see Blaze's points.  If Psy doesn't care, why should he?  Twiztid is the only reason he's still around.  He's not gonna write a book because he can't sell albums and nobody outside the juggalo world knows who he is.  If he's not on Psy there's nobody to market it to the only people who would read it.  So he's fucked all around.  I think we can all agree Blaze peaked about 10yrs ago  Colton Grundy is in my top 5 worst Psy albums.  Gang Rags was better but still only had a couple good tracks.  I forgot Clockwork Grey existed until just now.  So if he leaves everyone will be all NOOOO!! for like a week and then it'll be whatever just like it was before.

As for Twiztid, I enjoy that their seminars are just fuckin around.  I like that Blaze & Twiztid take questions even though every fuckin one is 'when are you playin here?' or 'remember that time you played here and I touched your sweat?' or some other stupid shit.  Thinking about going and gettin a baconator now though forreal.  Marketing.

I actually liked Colton Grundy more than Clockwork Grey and Gang Ragz both...just my opinion though

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845