April 16, 2024
30 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
The Future of the Family Reunion & how to keep this going on forever (IMPORTANT)
May 9, 2018
8:31 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8172
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I like what u do, Spooky. I was at Hogrock's GOTJ in 2012 & it blew my mind. WHOOP^2

Whoop Whoop krunk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 9, 2018
12:28 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Cheshyr said

...dude...

What'er you doin'?

This is a thread from 2012

Spooky is obsessed with trying to control the Whoop leaderboard at the bottom of the page, so he literally spends hours going through old threads so he can Whoop people he wants to see in the top 6.

It all started about a year and a half ago when I started to lead the Whoop count, thanks to my review threads getting mad love. Since Spooky is Team Scruffy, he just couldn't take it, seeing me get that shine, so he started trying to rig the Whoop count.

You'll notice 4 of the top 6 Whooped members are some of my biggest haters, I guess Spooky thought it would piss me off if he Whooped them extra hard to put them ahead of me........lol

cig

May 9, 2018
4:18 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Who the fuck cares WHEN the thread is from????

I randomly found it while investigating something...who cares if it gets bumped...chill the fuck out, cuz i could just spend my time bumping old shit some of us never seen before...call me SpookyTheUnearther

@ExtremeBallet  its been a year and a half and you still only make posts crying about numbers...shit, you cant even get your facts right anymore...i bet my top 4 whooped members aint even in the top whooped list...and go ahead and link your review threads that have soooooo many whoops, bet you cant...cause back then you were obsessed with thread view numbers, not whoops.

lollollocoofftopic

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

MASTERWEEDO
May 9, 2018
6:21 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

I knew Spooky would be embarrassed when I pointed out he's been trying to buy friendship with Whoops.

Psyral can easily tell us just how many Whoops old Spooky-the-Whoop-Whore has given out to his favorite butt-boys.

No need for me to link to my bomb ass review threads for validation, they've gotten tens of thousands of views on their own, without any promotion from myself.

That fruity beanpole Spooky is well aware of my shine on here, and oh how it irks him so.......

cig

May 9, 2018
7:51 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Miklo Velka said

Spooky is obsessed with trying to control the Whoop leaderboard at the bottom of the page, so he literally spends hours going through old threads so he can Whoop people he wants to see in the top 6.

It all started about a year and a half ago when I started to lead the Whoop count, thanks to my review threads getting mad love. Since Spooky is Team Scruffy, he just couldn't take it, seeing me get that shine, so he started trying to rig the Whoop count.

You'll notice 4 of the top 6 Whooped members are some of my biggest haters, I guess Spooky thought it would piss me off if he Whooped them extra hard to put them ahead of me........

@miklo-velka 

Woah! Woah! Woe!

At no point in time was I ever asserting ANY of that bullshit. You keep me out of your passive aggressive bullshit. If you have something to hash out with Spooky, don't be a bitch and try to rope me into your menstruations.

@spookythefungi 

Homie, I was just givin' you shit cuz (just like you explained) I knew you were probably doing what I do every year about this time and just consume GOTJ flavor in anticipation. Gotta get yer YouTube on!

Fuck what he said, bitchboy ain't ever been the same since toady lost his master.

I'm not fuckin' with you but I as shure as hell don't fuck with miklo. Dig?

'~'=

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
33 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845