April 25, 2024
69 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
Team Faygoluvers - 2015 GOTJ
February 14, 2015
11:08 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The one event I want to be in is Morton's List. The world will have to end for me to miss this one. I would like to get some people together for this. For those not familiar with it ... http://www.mortonslist.com/

M.jpgImage Enlarger

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
February 14, 2015
11:22 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

February 15, 2015
1:13 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

I am SO totally down for ANY of the gaming shit... just so long as it doesn't intersect with other events.

Not that I think FLH should use any of its sway for evil, but I think a Faygoluvers team on Family Feud would be awesome (moreso if I could be on it with a few of you peeps) and although I've never gotten the chance to play The Quest (or even Morton's (but I know the rules), I'd join up on a team of ninjas from the forums!

Still all hinges on that schedule. But I'll skip plenty of shit for the FLH fam to win those Dark Carnival watches on The Feud!!!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

February 15, 2015
1:54 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

so far, scheduling is no issue for me.  

ive caught icp three dozen times.  never done any competitions with team flh.  no-brainer.  

bigger issue, is whether or not ill be there at all.  but theres still lots of time.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 15, 2015
2:37 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@scruffy What's this?! You might not be going at ALL this year? What's up?

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

February 15, 2015
3:13 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

breakdown:  

we got the actual team events:  mortons list [which i gather none of us really plays, but well work around that].  juggalo family feud [which we should be well suited for, given that we can put five on a team.  assumin it plays out accordin to the tv rules].  

the rest of the events appear to all be intended for individuals:  fishing tournament [which id be lousy at].  art contest [dunno how we would handle this one, unless neverthrive is there.  or rachel chooses to run with us.  who else does competition-worthy art?  id get smoked, most likely].  the costume contest [clueless, here.  last years big hit was a fat guy in a wig and striped shirt.  several ninjas i talked to thought he was fred flintstone, somehow].  quest for shangrila [im guessin you dont play this as a team, but i have no idea].  texas hold em [i got card skills like a mufucka.  if it was hustling draw, id kill.  but its texas chump-style poker, so i aint doin it].  faygo launching [anybody feel up to this one?  doubt id have a shot].  flow master rap battle [i dont freestyle, so dont look at me.  maybe pigg or chief can fuck it up for us, if theyre sober enough].  and juggalo gong show [strategy has nothin to do with this one, for sure.  since im not about to fuck a woman on stage, i cant think of one viable spectacle i can perform, that juggalos would be impressed by.  so review your talents, and come up with sumn].  

and, ninja olympics, which is really just a toughman competition with utensils.  a true ninja olympics would have an obstacle course, or other tests of ninja skills.  definitely not sumo.  so for starters, who can take a whuppin and shove people around?  

the neden game says the contestants are selected from the crowd, so dunno how to be sure of gettin in to that one.  

then...  we have the lingerie contest, miss juggalette, and wet t-shirt.  and we have raven, krunk, maybe wowzers, and after them, a bunch of y chromosomes.  

so, @verytwiztidraven...  @krunkazphuk...  are you gonna be reppin for us?  

i miss any of em?  

[postcript]  regarding a possible post mortem boredom presence...  that will require the participation [and therefore, attendance] of at least two or three of us.  @lucem-ferre, @sketchez, @theresolution5, @sean-law, et cetera:  are any of yall tryin to be there?  

Cheshyr said  
scruffy What's this?! You might not be going at ALL this year? What's up?    

its possible.  im broke at the moment.  well, not broke... just waitin for income to start again.  

i dont wanna flatly declare that ill show, then have to back out.  

if it is feasible for me to be there, ill certainly be there.  

if not feasible, i still might figure somethin out, but that sorta thing usually requires dirt.  

February 15, 2015
6:42 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

I will not be able to attend, but my hologram will be there.

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

February 15, 2015
10:25 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

scruffy said  
so,@krunkazphuk...  are you gonna be reppin for us?

Offstage, 24/4, titties and sunshine/moonlight. And Scruffy, please consider being our ringer in the Mr. Juggalo contest; Sean's hologram dances too much like Buffalo Bill.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

February 15, 2015
10:30 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

@scruffy said
...  we have the lingerie contest, miss juggalette, and wet t-shirt.  and we have raven, krunk, maybe wowzers, and after them, a bunch of y chromosomes.  

Well there is a secret to the wet t-shirt contest... shantung silk t-shirts. For more information on the properties of Shantung Silk see this video: http://media.mtvnservices.com/.....adf0d6431d

February 15, 2015
10:33 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

only dance i do is the statue.  

besides, my swimwear is whatever pair of pants i was already wearing.  if that dont count, i dont swim.  

a hologram of buffalo bill dancing is more likely to make the lettes swoon than i am.  id just be standin there smokin a cigarette.  

February 15, 2015
10:54 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

pimpinainteasy.jpgImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

February 15, 2015
11:29 am
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169

I have an idea for the costume contest...

A group of us could get those single colored body suits (They cost roughly $20-$40 depending on size) And a roll of yarn the same color as the suit. (Cost roughly $2.45) Make fake dreads with the yarn and hot glue them to the head. (Roughly $8.00) Or you could sew them on. And get props for each of the variations of the hatchetman. (Faygo bottle, Space gun, Uzi, Sickle, Hatchet etc.) And go on stage and pose in a running position. If they ask what we are. We could say "The Family" 

It's lame but could get major brownie points for the win.

February 15, 2015
11:53 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

One_3rd said
I have an idea for the costume contest...
A group of us could get those single colored body suits (They cost roughly $20-$40 depending on size) And a roll of yarn the same color as the suit. (Cost roughly $2.45) Make fake dreads with the yarn and hot glue them to the head. (Roughly $8.00) Or you could sew them on. And get props for each of the variations of the hatchetman. (Faygo bottle, Space gun, Uzi, Sickle, Hatchet etc.) And go on stage and pose in a running position. If they ask what we are. We could say "The Family" 
It's lame but could get major brownie points for the win.    

thats actually not bad, but i dont know if theyd let a 'group costume' count.  

depends on whos runnin it.  the rules on these things are always, always, selectively enforced.  

a lot of the time, i wonder why they bother with rules at all.  just hand the prize to your homie, so we can all go do somethin thats entertaining.  

February 15, 2015
11:49 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

scruffy said

Um, no haha. Don't nobody wanna see this in a swimsuit or a wet t-shirt.

But I could definitely do the costume contest. I have an awesome Meg Griffin costume, plus my inflatable sumo suit. Too bad that it will probably happen at the same time as the ICP seminar or something :-/ I don't want to commit to any competitions until I see what the schedule is.

-Jules

February 16, 2015
1:31 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

VeryTwiztidRaven said  
Don't nobody wanna see this in a swimsuit or a wet t-shirt.    

i do.  

bowm.  

thinkin on it, one3rd has a pretty good idea.  if they would allow a group entry, i think itd go over.  

five different colored suits, spraypaint the props to match, yarn...  really wouldnt take much else except five willing souls.  

say, red for hatchetman, blue for uziman, green for faygoman, white for spaceman [with plastic bubble helmet], and orange for boondoxman or whatever the hell youd call it.  

February 16, 2015
2:00 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

I won't show up, but my horns are back. devil_gif

February 16, 2015
1:25 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

scruffy said

VeryTwiztidRaven said  
Don't nobody wanna see this in a swimsuit or a wet t-shirt.    

i do.  

bowm.  

Ok then, ALMOST no one wanna see this in a swimsuit or wet t-shirt. I stand corrected.

thinkin on it, one3rd has a pretty good idea.  if they would allow a group entry, i think itd go over.  

five different colored suits, spraypaint the props to match, yarn...  really wouldnt take much else except five willing souls.  

say, red for hatchetman, blue for uziman, green for faygoman, white for spaceman [with plastic bubble helmet], and orange for boondoxman or whatever the hell youd call it.  

I really like this idea! I can make dreads, if needed.

-Jules

February 16, 2015
3:18 pm
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

not sure if i'll be at this one ..but there's a good chance my roommate will, and if you follow this forum then you know who that is

February 16, 2015
4:05 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

I'm not one for competitions, I usually run my own game. But I'm all for the meet up and tee shirts again this year. Fuck that wrestling hill tho, That shit sucked.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

February 16, 2015
5:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Frog said  
I'm not one for competitions, I usually run my own game.    

hey, the first team faygoluvers sponsored event.  run the wheel a couple nights, then come up with some kind of 'master of the wheel' competition, some shit like that.  harder challenges, a prize for the top challenger...  i dunno...  two extras beers?

But I'm all for the meet up and tee shirts again this year. Fuck that wrestling hill tho, That shit sucked.    

there it is.  twice.  

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
91 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845