April 25, 2024
107 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
So you woke up having dreamt of the Gathering...
April 17, 2016
9:10 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

With Gathering Fever (not to be confused with the Gathering Plague) in an upswing, people dreaming of being at the Gathering is probably occurring. Post your dreams so we can see what kind of demented freaks we all really are deep down inside.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
April 17, 2016
10:12 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

I dream of Gatherings often. And shows in general. They are sometimes nightmares because barely anyone shows up and it's wack but gradually those dreams became dope.

Psyral Infection said
With Gathering Fever (not to be confused with the Gathering Plague) in an upswing, people dreaming of being at the Gathering is probably occurring. Post your dreams so we can see what kind of demented freaks we all really are deep down inside.

April 17, 2016
10:23 am
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

I have dreams about the gathering (that I can remember) at least a few times a week.  My last one I was inside the gathering grounds and realized that I never got my wristband/amulet because I had set up my tent on the other side of the gathering (???) and so I asked a ninja how bad the line was and he was like nah it's not that bad this year.  I woke up like haha, yea, right. 

Not a crazy, fun, demented dream....but fuck that line.  :)  

April 17, 2016
10:54 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Even tho i havent been to one yet, ive had dreams the last 2 days about it. Mostly just ninjas helping wit tent setup, trading shrooms for lsd, meeting new peeps stuff like dat. I dreamed i left my vile of acid at home, but it was just buried deep in my gear. Dreamed that i left my ciggs at my tent and couldnt find it, and i was in a panic to get them cuz WOTH was bout to start and i yet to even eat my mushrooms. I even dreamed that it was night time and i didnt have my tent up yet, cuz i was too distracted talkin wit peeps i know and running around wit them, and i didnt buy my merch yet. I dreamed of lots of smoking and for sum reason driving around in a golf cart, which is weird cuz i kno im not goin on a golf cart during the event. And another weird thing was that i got stuck on an elevator trippin wit my smokes. Where da fuck did that elevator come from. I even remember making a comment about the buttons on it, i said that 3 hours ago the buttons were black and the were now orange. My dreams never make sense, but it was good to meet all u ninjas from the forum in my dreams, cant wait for the real thing. Whoop whoop fam.

April 17, 2016
10:59 am
Cabracan
Cabracan
Members
Forum Posts: 159

My dream about the gathering is to attend the gathering. It seems so unreachable for me.

April 17, 2016
1:56 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Psyral Infection said

how long you want this page to be?  i have these dreams all the time. 

fuck, i had a gathering dream last ni-  uh, this morning, to yall.  right around the time this was bein posted on. 

ill probably type up a couple later. 

Old Mr Dangerous said
I dream of Gatherings often. And shows in general. They are sometimes nightmares because barely anyone shows up and it's wack but gradually those dreams became dope.

a very common theme in my dreams. 

'this is fucked up, theres barely anyone here.' 

then, 'this is fuckin dope, theres barely anyone here!' 

Cabracan said
My dream about the gathering is to attend the gathering. It seems so unreachable for me.

not impossible.  its been done before. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

April 17, 2016
4:41 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

so it was kinda spotty of a dream or i was just in and our of sleep. either way it was random. first im getting to the gathering. then im getting out of a bus like I'm at high school on a field trip. then i realized I left my ticket at home. and finally I realized the gathering was over and didn't meet anyone. I remember telling myself in my dream that I was only dreaming and to wake up...and I did. 

April 18, 2016
12:14 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

scruffy said

Psyral Infection said

how long you want this page to be?  i have these dreams all the time. 

fuck, i had a gathering dream last ni-  uh, this morning, to yall.  right around the time this was bein posted on. 

ill probably type up a couple later. 

Old Mr Dangerous said

a very common theme in my dreams. 

'this is fucked up, theres barely anyone here.' 

then, 'this is fuckin dope, theres barely anyone here!' 

Cabracan said

not impossible.  its been done before. 

Yeah, for a couple years it was a nightmare. Even the ICP in my dreams were Givin off vibes off "this is unspeakably lame"... then, as we said, it became like an underground, Xmas light lit, drugged up fun fest. 

I want to quickly replay a true life, non dream Gathering experience my late brother had. He made his rounds at the Ohio 2004 shindig, with random Juggalos giving him random drugs. He was so fucked up that he was wanderiNg around in a circle of sorts, through the dimly lit yet noisy, crazy sounding woods, asking random peeps where he was and how the fuck did he get back to wherever it was he was going.... the Juggalos were all cool, slightly amused but helpful. That's why I love ya'll. He said he must've wandered around the same path twenty times, high as a stratosphere cerebellum. He kept hearing that ABK track "Trees and Woods", he said, over and over. Then some ninjas gave him some coke lol. I miss him. 

April 18, 2016
8:04 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390

Like many of you, I have ICP/gathering/show dreams ALL THE TIME!  at least 2 per week.  

ICP is always at some weird venue, one time they were behind a really high fence/cage thing.  The faygo was about shin high and it was really hard to walk though for some reason.  And I remember thinking "man my kicks are fucked up!"  It was at night time and really dark in the venue with no roof so you could see all the stars and the really bright moon light shining down on everyone.  And you could BARLEY hear ICP like it was just faint music in the far distant but I was really up close to the fence.  There was no back drop just weird side lighting and the stage was HUGE and they were in the way back end of the stage (Like not making any eye contact with anyone, just off in their own world).  That was just the other night I had this one.  I have these all the time, Id say for the past 15 years I've had constant ICP dreams.  If I remember the details Ill remember to post them here.

May 19, 2016
6:42 am
kingmook
kingmook
Members
Forum Posts: 26

i once had a dream in 2003,  i was at this chicks house in detroit, and i wasnt gonna go to the gathering, in the dream i seen violent j and hes like "heard you wasnt going to the gathering?" i replied "yeah im broke and just aint got the funds" violent j smiles and saids "check it out ninja, how many ninjas you think go to the gathering? thousands! and all you have to do is find 180 ninjas to give you a dollar and your be chillin at the gatherin"..........i woke up told the chick i was goin to the gatherin, called up my homie who told me he would give me a ride for 20 bucks, got to the gatherin made a sign, 5 mins later a ninja with a megaphone comes by, i tell my dream thru the megaphone. a herd of ninjas come and start handin me dollars after dollars.......then a ninja taps me on the shoulder and was like "how much you got?" im like i dont know! tell me to count that shit i got 55 bucks...tells me to give it to him and he hands me a ticket to the motha-fuckin gathering!!!!

Whoop Whoop kingmook :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 19, 2016
2:32 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

Having been listening to icp and psychopathic in general for 13 years and never made a show this happens to me all the time. To the point that I finally bit the bullet and bought tickets this year to the riddlebox show. Usually they are nightmares, I go to a show or gathering and people don't want nothing to do with me because it is my first time and I am not "down" enough. I usually end up leaving and going home feeling bummed out 

May 19, 2016
3:39 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160

I have dreams about it too. One I remember right now, I was at a show, barley anyone there, and ICP came out and only did a couple songs. Then they left, and I was like what the fuck. Then I realized I was dreaming, then I was sad. 

Speaking of dreams, I have weird dreams, couple nights ago, I dreamt that I did heroin, I was like what the hell cuz that would never happen lol. Then I'll have dreams where my body would be too heavy to even walk, I'm just lying on the floor. Or I'll dream that I'm falling down, into darkness. Then I'll wake up in my bed panicked. 

But back on topic, I dream about ICP shows every once in a while, most the time I realize I'm dreaming, and I'll just be depressed within my own dream. Lol. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

May 19, 2016
3:52 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160

kingmook said
i once had a dream in 2003,  i was at this chicks house in detroit, and i wasnt gonna go to the gathering, in the dream i seen violent j and hes like "heard you wasnt going to the gathering?" i replied "yeah im broke and just aint got the funds" violent j smiles and saids "check it out ninja, how many ninjas you think go to the gathering? thousands! and all you have to do is find 180 ninjas to give you a dollar and your be chillin at the gatherin"..........i woke up told the chick i was goin to the gatherin, called up my homie who told me he would give me a ride for 20 bucks, got to the gatherin made a sign, 5 mins later a ninja with a megaphone comes by, i tell my dream thru the megaphone. a herd of ninjas come and start handin me dollars after dollars.......then a ninja taps me on the shoulder and was like "how much you got?" im like i dont know! tell me to count that shit i got 55 bucks...tells me to give it to him and he hands me a ticket to the motha-fuckin gathering!!!!

Holy shit, that's fuckin' awesome. That's a real dream come true. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

May 19, 2016
3:57 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I had a dream where ICP was playing in a stadium, and then Marylin Manson came out and cut off Violent Js head and the stage escalated into the sky and  that was that. 

I've had random Gathering dreams but mostly about what all is going on being there. Walking around passing by fellow juggalos hearing a concert going on. 

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

May 21, 2016
12:02 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

The other day I had a dream I was walking up this big suburban hill. As I got to the top I saw violent j in lotus makeup but had those shorts and vest from the MML tour. He was walking down the hip to say what's up u kept saying random shit like I should already know. And throwing shit up that I never seen before but was meant  to represent Lotus... He got to me and I said "violent j?" He said yes then took me to the top of the hill it was early mourning and Shaggy and ABK are doing autograph sightings fucken lemonade stand style!!! But the drive way is trashed. And I'm like "huuuuuuh what's up guys I'm Miguel wtf is going on?" ABK starts giggling and shaggy tells me in like tweaker talk that he's been up all night fucken around and drinking. Like he whistled twice rolled his eyes and nodded his head yes . That's it.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 22, 2016
5:55 pm
loaf
Members
Forum Posts: 6

I had a dream the other night about a big camper that I was going to drive, some guys from work were in the camper with me.. Then I went to take a piss but nothing came out (thank god I probably would have pissed the bed) and the rear door on the camper was falling off and I was afraid to drive it cause I thought I would go too fast and roll out the back. None of it made sense. I can't wait for July it's going to be ridiculous!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
110 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845