May 17, 2024
28 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
So I'm I missing something There hasn't been any word on the gathering
August 8, 2013
10:21 am
mrcook88
Members
Forum Posts: 9
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I've been coming to the site for years Usually around this time of the year There has been tons of talk about about the gathering  from faygoluvers . But here we day number two And there is still nothing. is anyone else dying for a  update of something that we say hey we're here here some pictures or something I know there is a Psychopathics seminar going on today and I think a zug one as well Anyway I'm done bitching

August 8, 2013
10:29 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

You're wrong. This site is traditionally a ghost town during GOTJ. Some years the posts even came weeks after the event had ended. My advice to you is to search Twitter for the fastest breaking news. Search terms like #GOTJ and words like Juggalo and Gathering or whatever you can think of/are interested in. Remember to sort your results by ALL (as opposed to "Top" or "People you Follow") for the latest breaking tweets. If they manage to post an update to FLH during the event that's awesome. I think they got a few out last year, but I wouldn't wait for big news to break on the home page of FLH if I was you, I would sniff out those leads myself on social media.

August 8, 2013
10:32 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

There has been nothing really to report. It took until late last night for everyone to even get into the gathering. A lot of people even missed the main stage performances.

Scottie D will probably have a write up on both the Psychopathic Records and Zug izland Seminars once they are finished and he has time to write the articles. Internet services from what i hear is shitty (I heard this from someone who paid for service there)

edit

If you follow @Dani2Dope77 on twitter she will be trying to keep everyone updated about the seminars. She has posted a few pictures. I will end up starting a topic with all of her updates about the all Seminars and gathering updates.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
80 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

laticiagibson, ledak78964, xidotir783, nopigot360, pibovos856

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845