May 13, 2024
15 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Shirt drops GOTJ17
July 24, 2016
9:38 pm
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members
Forum Posts: 10
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ok so can anyone tell me about the shirts they was dropping out of planes each day. I managed to get my hands on one and I can't find any info on it.

Any help or insight would be great because I can't even find on that looks like it on Google image search.

P.S. it's a fresh ass wraith/ hell's pit shirt in green and red on black, yet it's different from the Christmas wraiths. The wraith is the front and it says hells pit across the shoulders 1469414157424253104757.jpgImage Enlarger

July 24, 2016
9:42 pm
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

1469414454746-1163358654.jpgImage Enlarger

Front side

July 24, 2016
9:44 pm
juggaloduckthesejuggalonuts
juggaloduckthesejuggalonuts
Members
Forum Posts: 6

wanna sell it? would be cool to have a sky dropped hells pit shirt

July 24, 2016
11:41 pm
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

juggaloduckthesejuggalonuts said
wanna sell it? would be cool to have a sky dropped hells pit shirt  

How can I place a value on something I have no idea about how rare it is.

Truth be told I'm probably framing it and adding it to my collection, it's not everyday rare shirts fall from the sky lol. Whoop whoop fam

July 25, 2016
3:10 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

There were a bunch of different shirts dropped if the info i got was correct.  It was fresh until they started dropping behind our site and ninjas were rushing into our camp to find em.  Honestly they were prolly prototypes they didnt want to use or shit that didnt sell on HG.  Still a dope idea though I thought it was cool.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 25, 2016
3:24 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

a dope idea, perhaps, but in practice, it just caused a lotta minibeefing. 

and in the case of the flh village, it almost got a couple of skulls cracked.  so. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 25, 2016
8:32 pm
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
There were a bunch of different shirts dropped if the info i got was correct.  It was fresh until they started dropping behind our site and ninjas were rushing into our camp to find em.  Honestly they were prolly prototypes they didnt want to use or shit that didnt sell on HG.  Still a dope idea though I thought it was cool.  

I was told by a lo that the shirts they dropped was vault locked gear set aside just to drop at the 17th. I had no trouble getting mine, seen another lo climb a 40 foot tree to get his ringmaster shirt. I only seen one other person at the gathering with the shirt I have yet the wraiths hand was reaching out palm up. Anyway I'm glad I got it, like I said before it's not everyday it rains shirt. I cased them for 3 days and finally got mine on the last day. The had 3 sets of skydivers twice a day each day, and they dropped 2-3 shirts each. By my math that's 22 shirts dropped no two exactly alike.

July 25, 2016
9:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

well over 22.  they dropped at least that many each day.  probably more like fifty.  [3x2x4x2.5=60, by the way.  by your math.] 

how many were recovered is a different matter.  a lot of em [especially from the first jumps] landed way the hell off the grounds. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 25, 2016
11:17 pm
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

scruffy said
well over 22.  they dropped at least that many each day.  probably more like fifty.  [3x2x4x2.5=60, by the way.  by your math.] 

how many were recovered is a different matter.  a lot of em [especially from the first jumps] landed way the hell off the grounds.   

Yes indeed the first days load was dropped off the grounds in the woods, only one was recovered I know of. Where do you get the 2.5 part of your math? 3x2x4=24, 3 jumpers twice a day have 2 shirts each and jump 4 days in a row makes for 48 shirts. And they only did the one drop on day one. So not even 48, more like 42. 

July 25, 2016
11:22 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

NapT_Ninja317 said  
Where do you get the 2.5 part of your math?   

2.5 is the average of 2 and 3.  and, as i said, it was your math.  i didnt keep track enough to do math of my own. 

at any rate, a buncha shirts fell out the sky, and maybe up to half of em ended up in juggalo hands.  included quite a bit of aggravation and animosity, but whatever. 

we have met, havent we?  you look ultra familiar. 

July 26, 2016
11:38 pm
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

scruffy said

NapT_Ninja317 said  
Where do you get the 2.5 part of your math?   

2.5 is the average of 2 and 3.  and, as i said, it was your math.  i didnt keep track enough to do math of my own. 

at any rate, a buncha shirts fell out the sky, and maybe up to half of em ended up in juggalo hands.  included quite a bit of aggravation and animosity, but whatever. 

Well my man the odds are very good if you have ever been to St.Louis, Indianapolis, or anyplace really in Indiana. I'm new to this site but have been swinging my hatchet since 1997 so I have been around a bit. My camp was right behind the Mr.Pizza stand on the edge of missing links at this year's gathering.

Whoop Whoop NapT_Ninja317 :

scruffy
July 26, 2016
11:46 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

NapT_Ninja317 said

scruffy said

Well my man the odds are very good if you have ever been to St.Louis, Indianapolis, or anyplace really in Indiana. I'm new to this site but have been swinging my hatchet since 1997 so I have been around a bit.

i been to mad stl shows.  not all, but most. 

in fact, i think i do remember talkin to you at pops, in the parking lot. 

indiana, ive just driven through.  your highways suck as bad as missouris, by the way.  maybe worse. 

My camp was right behind the Mr.Pizza stand on the edge of missing links at this year's gathering.  

i dont go by the code names from the gathering maps, so i have no idea which was missing links...  but mr pizza is a landmark i can reckon by. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

NapT_Ninja317

July 27, 2016
1:10 am
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

scruffy said

NapT_Ninja317 said

scruffy said

Well my man the odds are very good if you have ever been to St.Louis, Indianapolis, or anyplace really in Indiana. I'm new to this site but have been swinging my hatchet since 1997 so I have been around a bit.

i been to mad stl shows.  not all, but most. 

in fact, i think i do remember talkin to you at pops, in the parking lot. 

indiana, ive just driven through.  your highways suck as bad as missouris, by the way.  maybe worse. 

My camp was right behind the Mr.Pizza stand on the edge of missing links at this year's gathering.  

i dont go by the code names from the gathering maps, so i have no idea which was missing links...  but mr pizza is a landmark i can reckon by.   

Hell yeah man, I think it was hallowwicked some years back. Pips is the shit man, I love that venue.

Your not kidding about the Indiana highways, shits nonsense once you hit Nap-Town.

scruffy
July 27, 2016
1:34 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

NapT_Ninja317 said    
Hell yeah man, I think it was hallowwicked some years back.  

wow.  that was a while ago.  2005, i think, was the tour stop. 

unless you meant halloween proper, 98, in stl proper, at the american.  even more of a while. 

Pips is the shit man, I love that venue.  

its got its points.  and flaws. 

still, they let us in the door.  that puts em ahead of practically every venue in mizzo. 

July 27, 2016
2:50 am
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

scruffy said

NapT_Ninja317 said    
Hell yeah man, I think it was hallowwicked some years back.  

wow.  that was a while ago.  2005, i think, was the tour stop. 

unless you meant halloween proper, 98, in stl proper, at the american.  even more of a while. 

Pips is the shit man, I love that venue.  

its got its points.  and flaws. 

still, they let us in the door.  that puts em ahead of practically every venue in mizzo.   

Lmao pips... Yeah pops has seen its share of decent artists and yes it was the 05 show, I moved to Indiana in 2010

scruffy
July 27, 2016
3:41 pm
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

So how could I go about learning more about my shirt?

July 27, 2016
7:16 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

post the pic and questions to icp's twitter?

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

NapT_Ninja317
July 27, 2016
11:49 pm
Sqeek
Sqeek
Ohio
Members
Forum Posts: 79

The shirt drop shit was good in theory, but not good in practice. I know I seen a couple fights break out at main stage over those shirts. And it wasn't just shirts. I seen a mystery box dropped at main stage. We thought our camp was gonna get swarmed and shit when they dropped stuff right behind our camp and it landed in the woods. I know some guy climbed like 40 feet up a tree just to get one of those shirts.

Whoop Whoop Sqeek :

scruffy
August 17, 2016
9:53 am
NapT_Ninja317
NapT_Ninja317
Members

MASTERWEEDO said
post the pic and questions to icp's twitter?  

now thats a good idea, whoop whoop

August 17, 2016
10:29 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Good ideas are the only kind I have, problem is, most of em suck.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
47 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

nesim37207, Rolanddaurl, cbd softgels, RaymondBew, MathewVew

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845