April 25, 2024
81 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Scrub Care Unit
July 8, 2013
11:41 am
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members
Forum Posts: 10
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Howdy all you ninjas, please take the time to help out the scrub on the grind. We are the group known as Scrub Care Unit. We invite all yas to donate non perishable food, and clothing to help any with a need. We will be at the gathering this year set up in the big ballas site. we will have hot dogs and cold ass water for the scrub on the grind as well as a place to charge any electronics item you may have. This is all free for those in need and has no fee or charge, just family love for all. For those who wont be making the journey home this year we have a P.O. box for donations.                                                                                                Bob Adams (SCU)
PO Box 411
Fenton, MO 63026                      Thank you for your time and MSCUL MFL

July 8, 2013
1:18 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Could one survive solely of you guys and not bring their own food or money for food at the gathering.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 8, 2013
1:27 pm
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

LTB said
Could one survive solely of you guys and not bring their own food or money for food at the gathering.

Scrub Care Unit is meant for those who can not. This is not intended to feed the masses, merely those who cant feed and clothe themselves due to hard times and struggles. We do not want to take away from the vendors who themselves are trying too make a living.

As always MSCUL and please donate to those juggalo families in need.

July 8, 2013
1:46 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Can you give me a ride back to Massachusetts? I could use a ride there too. A ticket if at all possible. I don't have money for food and/or gas. Need a little more than a couple hot dogs too. Why don't you guys just bring steak? I like steak, and i'm sure other juggalos in need would much rather have a nice porterhouse or a t-bone instead of a lousy ass hot dog. Something to think about. Thanks in advance. Peace ninjas.

July 8, 2013
2:12 pm
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

patjoyce said
Can you give me a ride back to Massachusetts? I could use a ride there too. A ticket if at all possible. I don't have money for food and/or gas. Need a little more than a couple hot dogs too. Why don't you guys just bring steak? I like steak, and i'm sure other juggalos in need would much rather have a nice porterhouse or a t-bone instead of a lousy ass hot dog. Something to think about. Thanks in advance. Peace ninjas.

Im sure we would all love a nice juicy steak but funding wont allow it. Were just regular ninjas paying outta pocket to help as we can. Hot dogs were the most economic ie. we can get more. This is our first year and as said were running only off our paychecks for funding. As for the ride theres many pages on Facebook you may try. The ticket we cant help with we have already helped our SCU members that needed the help. Hope all goes well for you, and as always MSCUL

July 8, 2013
2:18 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

lol he was just fucking with ya. I appreciate what yall are doing all the same

July 8, 2013
3:08 pm
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

Slumerican502 said
lol he was just fucking with ya. I appreciate what yall are doing all the same

wink All good Helped clarify some items, And thank you for the kind words. MSCUL

July 11, 2013
5:18 pm
Ratchetman
Ratchetman
Members
Forum Posts: 56

Would you guys like shoes as well as clothes and food? I believe I have some extras in the closet I would be willing to donate to the homey fund.smile

July 12, 2013
9:37 am
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

Ratchetman said
Would you guys like shoes as well as clothes and food? I believe I have some extras in the closet I would be willing to donate to the homey fund.smile

Yes we would love to take the shoes and off your hands. Thanks for looking out ninja.   MSCUL

July 15, 2013
11:54 am
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

The time to make the long journey home is almost upon us family, with that being said lets get all our plans finalized and be ready to go. Please include a donation of clothing or non-perishable food item on your gathering trip list. Just one can of food brought by everyone in attendance would make such a difference for those less fortunate. As always Much Scrub Care Unit Love and Family love all around.

July 15, 2013
3:44 pm
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Will you be accepting used condoms? I'll wash them out first. Just trying to keep the ninjas safe from the aids!

July 15, 2013
3:57 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

see what i can do.  no promises, but you get moral support, if nothing else.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 15, 2013
11:29 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

S.C.U. = pay 2 play !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 16, 2013
9:12 am
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

wonka69 said
S.C.U. = pay 2 play !

We dont accept payment fo yo entertainment. MSCUL

July 16, 2013
9:14 am
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

RydaFoLife said
Will you be accepting used condoms? I'll wash them out first. Just trying to keep the ninjas safe from the aids!

Glad to see you wanna help with balloons, we only take inflated ones.

July 16, 2013
9:15 am
jsahw4330
jsahw4330
Members

see what i can do.  no promises, but you get moral support, if nothing else.    

If moral support is all you have bring that with you, help spread the word. MSCUL

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
89 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845